X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at all.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Okay. This is for anyone that plays as Satori. This is a dip into the mind of John.

Cortana's death is what caused him to fear losing others around him. He's afraid of being powerless to protect those around him.
      Hence, why he acts overly aggressive to anyone that threatens his companions and their safety.

He doesn't want to let go and forget about her, but at the same time, his memory of her hurts him to his core, so he suppresses the pain and the memory, but even though he has tried to suppress the pain from his loss, it still finds its way to the surface.

In the end, she's the reason that John has tried to become more open to others, to become more "human", all because of what Cortana told him.

"I can give you over forty thousand reasons why I know that sun isn't real. I know it because the emitter's Rayleigh effect is disproportionate to it's suggested size. I know because it's stellar cycle is more symmetrical than that of an actual star. But for all that, I'll never know if it looks real... if it feels real... before this is all over, promise me you'll find out which one of us is the machine."

He tries to become more human to try and make it that her death was not in vain. In his eyes, her death was in vain. He made a promise to keep her safe, but she still died.
      It's not the promise that hurts him the most, it's the fact that she was the only person that saw the real him, not Spartan-117, but John. She was literally his only friend and they had been together for about 7-8 years. Because of that, coupled with the fact that they saved the galaxy on multiple occasions, John became very emotionally attached to her.

Because of the extreme pain he suffered, he became afraid of losing those he cares about. He doesn't want it to happen again, he refuses to let it happen again.
      Last edited by S121; 06-03-2013, 09:38 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Satori is going to be hard... but HEY IM WRIGGLE. I CAN IMPERSONATE ANYONE.
        {That's Nue, Wriggle.}
        Oh.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Not before I do!!!

Comment

I wonder what would happen if I were to add Mundus to this RP as another villain...
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

SPIN HINA SPIN HINA LIKES TO SPIN

After the MoF, Hina received some upgrades.
              - Her ribbons are now toggled as razor sharp blades. Spinning around will cause her to act like a juggernaut, slicing through EVERYTHING.
              - She can now not only take in misfortune, but expel it as well like a tiny blob of darkness.
              - Her spell cards are denser and more original.

HINA GOT BUFFED BABY. CRY MORE ABOUT NERFING HER NOW.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I edited my post. It now has Isaac's reaction to the situation.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I got my blade, right? The only way to destroy it is to destroy the drive.
                  Tomorrow I'll let Xehanort ascend to omnipotence. Good night
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Xenohart is going to be scary. Good night to you too.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                      I got my blade, right? The only way to destroy it is to destroy the drive.
                      Tomorrow I'll let Xehanort ascend to omnipotence. Good night
                      And then Dr. HAX (A.K.A. Haxman) pops out of nowhere and kills everybody involved with the fight.
                      sigpic

Comment

If Mundus was here people would be even more screwed over. Mundus is the king of all demons, and the demon world in Devil May Cry.
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

OH NO YOU DONT.

Introducing Kokujin, Lord of All Realms.

Weakness? IDK, you guys figure it out.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

A computer monitor to the face?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                              OH NO YOU DONT.

Introducing Kokujin, Lord of All Realms.

Weakness? IDK, you guys figure it out.
                              His weakness is marshmallows. Done.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

More like MARSHMALLONS!

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X