• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back.

Comment

I'm up.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's morning chant:
        {2Shikigamiz!!!}
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I'm supposed to wake up earlier let's just say that. Today i woke up at 3 PM.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Sleeping in, huh?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys. I already posted an introduction, so no need to reintroduce me. I'll be joining. So without further ado, my bro will make the application for me. Coming right up.

Comment

^Wonder... Right?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hey, guess what. I found out why they never found Hitler's body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyfxcDcrwWQ
                  sigpic

Comment

Yup. That's me. I'll write his application...soon enough.

Comment

I thought you might appreciate me getting the cart going, so...
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Alright. Time to make the application.

Name: Raid3n

Timezone: Eastern

NCP Character of Choice: Male Pikachu

Game of Origin: Every Pokemon game ever made

Power: Manipulation of electricity

Weapons: None in particular. Does have a translator around it's neck.

Weakness: Ground/Earth type attacks

Appearance: how-to-draw-pikachu-gangnam-style.jpg

(note that this was his choice)

Personality: Just like the spy from TF2; quick to draw, and always goes away with the last laugh.

Morality: Hostile neutral

Biography: Just a normal pikachu that was captured by the Neo-Yakuza for testing.

Traumas: Humans. Whenever he sees a human, he will attack.

Notes: For the mean time, his translator makes him sound like glados. He is hostile towards humans.

Comment

Oh yea if you remember how earlier in the RP that Zero was able to take off his helmet, but not his armor? Well X can do that too (along with most other Reploids. Heck the original Mega Man was able to do it, so why not X?)

Well here is how X would look without his helmet.

With it off he takes double the damage, as well as being unable to use the X-Buster. He will be going without his helmet during most of the vacation in Hawaii (and before when they are in Pandemonium.) He only takes it off when he knows that he is going to be on Vacation.

Axl has the copy chip, and in turn has a human form he can turn into (though while he is in human form he cannot really do much.) I will post a picture of a human Axl when I find one.

Comment

Man, this is one of the coolest Xboxes I have ever seen.

limited-edition-halo-xbox-360-elite-console.jpg
                            sigpic

Comment

I have returned....again. Had to make a couch and get an old one out. Had to cut the old couch in half. That was fun. Building a couch, on the other hand? Not so much.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Whoooooaaaaa you got to build a couch? And rip one in half? I wanna do that!

Comment

Working...
                                X