Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The song. Im using the ipad as of this moment. If you are going to post a video, can you post a link?

Comment

Yea. But Respond in the IC. I'll post a link here, and a video in the IC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8oaX4xmTls

Comment

I just imagined how much danger Jester would be in if he teleported into the room in the middle of the game.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hey Wonder. Something for Komachi.

Comment

Ya know what? I was just looking at that a while ago looking for pics to use against pringles in a pic contest.

Comment

I don't know what to post with Dante. Should I just say his turn comes after Yukari's?
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Sure, but we need Wriggle.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

As a matter of fact, how are we going to play this without cheating the hell out of eachother? Should we just use a time transition?

Example: After some time, it became evident that I was losing. "Well isn't this fun?"

Comment

On second thought, that could work.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a board that I drew. It has everyone on it.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Guyz, I haz confession... I never played monopoly. The closest thing to that is 'Turista Mundial,' and that's a spanish game.

Comment

I only finished Monopoly five times throughout my whole life.
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a question for Wriggle. What if each one of us has a story arc that builds up to the Devourer arc? I have an idea for one already planned out.

HINT: It involves the Maverick Hunters reforming. This time an Organization not only dealing with Mavericks, but rogue characters as well.

Comment

If you want, we can have the separate arc in between that doesn't involve everyone being in everyone's grill, if you catch my drift. I have some solo stuff planned out.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Ah okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X