Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Who would you choose? Axl?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

No OVER-1

He is a Reploid created by Dr. Light and Dr. Cossack to stop Dr. Wily, Sigma, and other villains. He is the title character of Rockman x over. A MegaMan game for the iOS and Android. A game where Dr. Wily, Sigma and other villains from the series have come together to wreak havoc, creating chaos in their wake. To counter this, the brilliant legendary minds of Dr. Light and Dr. Cossack have come together to create a new kind of Mega Man that would be able to combat this dark alliance.

I haven't played X OVER yet, and as such I don't know much about OVER-1 except from what I get on the wiki. It does not state his personality, but I picture him to be kind of quiet, and serious. With any mission at hand being of the highest priority.

If there is a sequel he will either:

Be working with the Maverick Hunters serving under the command of an NPC Reploid

or

(This one is if there is a decent time-skip between RP's. If there is a decent Time-Skip of a few months-to a year then X would be a Commander in the Maverick Hunters due to his previous rank in the old Maverick Hunters in his world.
      Zero would be traveling the world while his awakening is taking place, and Axl would either be with the Maverick Hunters or living in Gensokyo because of Yuyuko.) He would be working with the Maverick Hunters serving under the command of X. X, Zero and Axl would most likely end up as side-characters if a decent time-skip happens (which is what I assume would happen.)

I was thinking that it might be interesting if there was a sequel a Time-Skip of at least a year would happen. Where all our characters have gone off to do their own things. Like they all kind of drifted apart (except for a few exceptions) then something happens to bring them together again. Of course our characters would have visited each other (save for Zero, and X who would be busy with traveling the world, and working with the Maverick Hunters.)

If their is a sequel I would at least like my one story arc to be the starting arc or something. Although that's just me.

Comment

Hmm... Looks interesting.

It all depends on this RP's outcome.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea, I shouldn't get excited for a sequel until we all come to a conclusion of things... well until Wriggle decides on whether or not we will close this RP after the Devourer Arc.

Well at least I'm having options in case of a sequel right?

Well anyways I'm off cya.

Comment

G'mornin people. Anyways, I like the idea of a second season. Of course I'm bringing...

HM
            Otori
            Gerard
            And Lucifer

As for Shiki, well, she'll stay in Genso to try and preserve order as well as help during reconstruction of the destroyed.

Komachi... I guess she'll stay in China. Unless she travels to Genso with Dante and the others.

Yuyuko will be in Hakyu. She'll be very pleased to know Axl will be there. I wonder how Youmu would react.

Youmu: You're... WHAT!?!

Yuyuko: Yes! He'll be staying with us as of now!

Youmu: I know you're in love, but... THIS IS INSANE! IT'S AS IF YOU TWO WERE MARRIED!

Yuyuko: We should marry? That sounds great!

I'll tell you the fate of the others as soon as I return. I'm off to a road trip.

Comment

im back from the world of nightmares

Im so glad your parents calmed down wriggle, im impressed they will go to Bali as a second honeymoon
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Neo
                Something to bring them back together, eh? Well either you can start off your arc out I can give out traces of my arc. Like,.in the middle of your arc, an occasional soldier would just wander into the scene. Just... Randomly. Cause guess what? Those are the scouts, finding ways into other worlds.

Comment

@Wonder

LOL I laughed at your post with Yuyuko and Youmu. I imagine that Axl wouldn't move in right away, and when he finally arrives with his stuff (and after Yuyuko told Youmu that he would be moving in...)

Axl: *Arrives at Hakyu* "Hey Yuyuko are you the-" *gets stabbed in the forhead by Youmu.* "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" *Starts running around the place screaming like a nut-job due to the extreme pain.*

Also the whole my arc starts, and in the middle a soldier or so appears and stuff sounds like it would be a good idea.

Comment

Yea, it's actually kinda funny when you think of it.

Soldier: *randomly walks in and everyone stared at him* .. $up?

Comment

A...second season? Sounds odd, but I would definately continue some of my characters, more specifically..

Koishi

The Inventory (And everyone in it)

Hank, Deimos, and Sanford

The Higher Power (John still has to do his little favor.)

The Auditor (Who's off to destroy the galaxy.)

Malthael

I don't know about Mima. I might finally end her story and have the crew of the Borealis settle down somewhere. If she did appear, it would probably be as a minor character.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Kristia
                        Yeah. The idea was my sisters. Did take 6000 dollars out of me though ^^;

Oh yeah good morning.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

oh wow, atleast it is for a good cause

good morning to you too wriggle
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh and hello everyone.

Comment

THIS is what the Devourer Arc needs!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X