Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, before you go... Would a reploid be considered electronic?

Comment

Yes and no. They run on special Micro-Fusion energy as well as solar energy. Though there is also their main systems (aside from power source) like their electronic brain and such. I don't know most of their specs aside from X's specs. X was the basis for all Reploid's after all.

Remember X is the only machine in his series that can grow and evolve, becoming stronger as he ages much like a normal human which all other Reploid's seem to lack. He also has his limitless potential and all which Reploids seem to lack.

Remember X is not a Reploid as he was made before Reploid's. Reploid's were based off of X's design, but since X's systems were so advanced and a lot of them could not be scanned Reploid's are far weaker than X (Save for a small handful.)

Also some Reploid's can travel to the bottom of the ocean and still function (for example in the Zero series Zero was able to go into depths that would absolutely kill a human, however he was only able to remain in such depths for a short time before being crushed alive by the underwater pressure. As such he had to go into a submarine.) Some Reploid's can also withstand heat such as Magma (for example Blaze Heatnix who can literally dive into lava and such.) In short, it depends on the Reploid.
      Last edited by NeoFox; 07-08-2013, 03:03 AM.

Comment

K. I just needed to know just in case HM needs a spy unit to plant on a reploid if needed. It would be kinda impossible to control X... I think.

So nighty night.

Comment

It would be impossible to control X due to his advanced systems. Axl might have some sort of immunity (due to his copy ability) and Zero probably does as well (because he is the only other character in the X series to have systems that are almost impossible to scan much like X. Though Zero does not have Limitless potential, nor can he grow and evolve like X. Rather he becomes stronger with the Maverick Virus.)

Comment

So. I finally went to sleep, and I wake up at 3:00 in the goddamn morning. *Sigh*

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yea, I'm heading out too. I'm at the point where I'm staring at nothing. Night ya'll.

Comment

@Mima
                I hate it when that happens.

When that happens, I usually try to force myself back to sleep, and if that doesn't work, I stay up and walk around the house.

@Wonder
                Nighty night.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Good Morning everyone.

Just checked which school I'm going to and it's my first choice. Yay.

@Neo
                  Is it only Neo-Yakuza that the Maverick Hunters see as a threat. There's also the Organization and the Auditor.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

I think I'm going to go to bed.

It's 2:32 AM here.

@Katrix
                    Oh, one more thing.

Okay, I was talking earlier about John's dormant DNA and typed up a list of enhancements that I thought John should get.

I already got Kristia and Wonder's input.

This is only a rough idea, so speak up if you think something is too OP, or if you have an idea of your own.

The numbers are maximum ranges.

Genesong Enhancements

01. Increased Strength...............................(Can lift up to 100 Metric Tonnes with armor on (110 US Tons). Without armor, he can lift up to 20 Metric Tonnes (22 US Tons).)

02. Increased Speed..................................(Can now run at a maximum of 100 mph, due to his faster reaction time and tougher body. Any faster and he runs the risk of injuring himself.)

03. Increased Reaction Time........................(Can react 100 times faster than the average human.)

04. Increased Intelligence...........................(Better ability to understand complex concepts, better ability to understand machinery operations, mathmatical concepts, scientific concepts, faster learning proccess, faster linguistic capabilities.)

05. Immunity/High Resistance to Disease.......(Self explanitory.)

06. Immunity/High Resistance to Poison.........(Self explanitory.)

07. Dramatically Decreased Aging.................(Self explanitory. Can survive being in Realm of Darkness for longer amounts of time.)

08. Increased Durability..............................(Indestructible bones and increased cellular integrity. Skin is resistant to blades and small caliber ammunition (22., 38., etc.). 40. and above can still pierce his skin. Blades can still pierce his skin, but has to have a larger amount of force behind blade.)

09. Darkness Abilities.................................(Regains use of Darkness Abilities. John was only borrowing Ansem's power.)

10. Proficiency With Light...........................(Less strain when using Light Abilities. Allowed use of defensive Light. More potent light abilities (increased range, increased power, etc.).)

11. Proficiency With Darkness......................(More Potent Darkness abilities (more solid darkness, harder darkness, increased range, increased power, etc.).)

12. Better Eyesight....................................(Increased range, slightly better "night vision".)

13. Better Hearing.....................................(Can hear better than the average human. Able to hear almost unnoticable sounds.)

14. Better Manual Dexterity........................(Faster reloading, better "knife-work", etc.)

15. Faster Healing....................................(Heals much faster than a human. Can heal from injuries within a few minutes.)

16. Better "Spartan Time"..........................(Can react faster than 100 times that of the average human (110 times).)

I was thinking of having most of the combat oriented ones become truly active when John goes into Spartan Time.

As for how they get unlocked, I was thinking of something similar to Halo 4. All of his cells would be affected. I imagine that it would be painful, due to the fact that his body would basically be transforming on a cellular level.

He would need the help of either the doctor in London, help from Yukari, help from Eirin, or help from somebody else.

I was thinking of having some of the other traits become active only when John goes into "Spartan Time", to sort of balance things out.
                    Last edited by S121; 07-08-2013, 04:37 AM.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks good to me
                      Last edited by Katrix; 07-08-2013, 06:08 AM.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

I'm gonna go to bed now, I'm falling asleep.

Nighty night everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                          I'm gonna go to bed now, I'm falling asleep.

Nighty night everyone.
                          Don't you mean good morning?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Good night

So looks like it's only going to be me for a while
                            Last edited by Katrix; 07-08-2013, 07:01 AM.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm bach.

Comment

I forgot to mention the Auditor they do see him as a threat, and the Maverick Hunters don't know much about the Organization but they do acknowledge them as a threat. There other things that the Maverick Hunters consider as a threat.
                                Last edited by NeoFox; 07-08-2013, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X