Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i might increase only his normal state reaction time.

That means that he'll have his normal reaction time at (80x) until he goes into Spartan Time (100x).

That means, without his armor, his reaction time would be upped from 14x to 16x. Spartan time would send it up to 20x.

(70x = 70 times faster than the average human.)
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Is a newcomer allowed to join? ouo
      I don't know what to put here. XD

Comment

@GlaDos
        Yep.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Always. Need a list on the characters that have been taken?

Comment

Hi there Glados, welcome to the RP

Utsuh try using the adrenaline surge

In many cases of survival, a person´s body increases its stength, speed and endurance when there is an adrenaline surge

This ocurrs when the person´s mind detects extreme danger letting out that animal side of the person out thus increasing those abilities dramatically, but that would last from seconds to 4-5 minutes tops

After that, the body and brain end tired and the person needs to rest because hid/her system needs to cooldown
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
              Sounds good.

Do I keep the high powered reaction time, or do I tone it down to 80x?

I was thinking of keeping the modded stats, or at least toning them down slightly, to show that he has been modified.

I'll edit the list and repost it.
              sigpic

Comment

if you want a human, keept it to 80, but the disease resistace and body of steel are exagerated, you could send masterchief naked and he would be invulnerable to almost everything
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I would like a list of the characters taken.
                  I don't know what to put here. XD

Comment

My characters are:
                    Shikieiki
                    Naked Snake
                    Volgin
                    Ocelot
                    Huey
                    Yuyuko

And two humans from the "Street Rat" story I have yet to make, which are:
                    Otori Inozuka (Human)
                    HM (Manually Input Human Intelligence)

Comment

Glados, I don´t know th whole list (tends to forget stuff >_<)
                      Here are my current characters

Renamon (digimon where all creatures end with mon)
                      Nera (a lucario from a certain pocket monster game :P)
                      Mara(a frosslass from same game)
                      Samus (First badass female videogame character and one of the most "Oh SNAP!" endings)

but here is the form for the application

Name: ((Your username so people can recognize who is playing as who/what.))

Timezone: ((To avoid inactivity, and to set up groups, I will need to know this.))

NPC Character of Choice: ((The character you are going as, can be a male, female, or sentient creature.))

Game of Origin: ((What game did this character first appear in?))

Power: ((What can they do or what abilities do they possess?))

Weapons: ((Do they carry any gadgets, swords, guns, or anything that they use in combat? You will not use them all, so do not think you can.))

Weaknesses: ((What makes them fragile or causes them to be at a disadvantage?))

Appearance: ((What do they look like? Be very descriptive. You will also have to post a picture of them ether with a link or post it on your Character Sheet so everyone knows how they look.))

Personality: ((How are they like? Do they behave in a certain way or like doing particular activities? When you RP as one, you don't have to act just like they would in the game, but don't make them totally different from how they really are. However, you can develop the character!))

Morality: ((Lawful Good? Chaotic Evil? True Neutral? What kind of person are they?))

Biography: ((What is their history like? How did they come to be of what they are today? Anything that involves their past or what they do for a living.))

Traumas: ((Anything they fear most? What causes them to have a flashback and remember a horrible event that chills them?))

Notes: ((This is where you let us know how you feel about the RP or your Schedule. If you are busy during certain hours or anything that is useful to our RP, put it down. Also, anything else you want us to know about your character you can put in too. It's pretty much whatever you'd like us to know about you or the character.))

you can take this post as an example

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post20459
                      Last edited by Kristia; 07-08-2013, 03:12 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                        Actually, he's still vulnerable to blunt force, but it has to be from somebody that's stronger than a human. That pretty much counts everybody that's a Character.

John is resistant to only small caliber weapons such as .22 and .38 ammunition. .40 and above is actually pretty common, which means that he's still very vulnerable to bullets. Armor piercing, low caliber rounds can still pierce, depending on the circumstances.

Blades can still pierce and cut him, but they have to be from a person with above-average strength. Humans can still easily damage him.

As for the indestructible bones, it's not really much of an upgrade. His bones were already stronger than his armor.

All in all, the durability increase only protects him from "mundane" injuries. It's actually a small increase.

@Glados
                        I'll get on that list in a minute.

My characters are...

John-117
                        Isaac Clarke
                        Jason Stone (Misc. side character. Not an actual video game character.)
                        sigpic

Comment

(Double Post, but for a good cause)

@Glados
                          What Character do you want to be? I'll tell you if it's taken or not.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry, but unless mima decides to give her up, GlaDos has been taken.

Comment

Well, my list is long.

I control..
                              Mima
                              Marisa Kirisame
                              Lonestar
                              Hank J. Wimbleton
                              Sanford
                              Deimos
                              GLaDOS
                              Winslow
                              The Auditor
                              The Higher Powers
                              The Sheriff
                              Jesus Christ (Or Christoff, as he prefers)
                              Sekibanki
                              Koishi Komeji
                              The Akrids
                              Vinnie & Spike
                              Voltar
                              The AAHW
                              Barney Calhoun
                              Heavy Weapons Guy
                              Phobos (mentioned, but not seen yet)
                              The Invincibles (Mentioned, but not seen yet)
                              Mental (same as above)
                              Dr. Kliener
                              DAR
                              Pontius
                              Salvador
                              Sariel
                              Last edited by Koishi; 07-08-2013, 03:46 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

True Org. XIII (unfinished, filled in with others)
                                Aqua (Org. XIII)
                                Riku Replica (Org. XIII)
                                DiZ
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.