Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys I'm bach and wb Wriggle.

Comment

Talk Bunnett Square and Chi-Analysis to me. Let's discuss freaking DNA splicing and Parkinson's, SHALL WE?

(EVIL EIRIN LAUGH)

@Pringles
      Genesong stuff. Just experimenting.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, and in addition to my new avatar, check out my new signature.

Comment

@Wriggle
          What did you find?

EDIT:

Ahh, I see.

Yea, in all honesty, I think the whole Genesong thing would work only if they either injected him with something that would activate the genes, or if they do the Forerunner approach.

The injection would take a long time to take effect, due to the fact that it would have to go through his whole system, while the Forerunner approach would be instantaneous because it affects all cells in one surge.

Or they could simply use magic and copy the Forerunner approach to genetic modification; blast him with energy until they activate.
          Last edited by S121; 07-17-2013, 02:25 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Click da link.

Comment

So, after much review and experimentation, Eirin (master of medicine) Satori (Master of minds) and Yukari (Master of everything) can give you the nerfed version of all the Genebros for the final battle.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

How nerfed? Not by too much, is it?

It's just that I asked everyone else and they seemed to be okay with it.
                Last edited by S121; 07-17-2013, 02:34 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Nerfed enough to not make John a God, but not too much so John's still uber.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Well nao that all the science has been covered, let's begin with the... breaching thing. Everyone is here for that, no?

Comment

@Wriggle
                      Ok, sounds good.

It is hard to upgrade upgrade someone when they're already super.

This might sound like an odd request, but do you have a modified version of my list, so I know the maximum what he's capable of?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                        @Wriggle
                        Ok, sounds good.

It is hard to upgrade upgrade someone when they're already super.

This might sound like an odd request, but do you have a modified version of my list, so I know the maximum what he's capable of?
                        I'll need my pc to do that.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                          No problem, I can wait.

Here's a little something I found. (Don't look if you're afraid of spiders. I am, but it doesn't bother me.)

Last edited by S121; 07-17-2013, 03:16 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

OoO MANA SPIDER!!!! *layzor arm'd the shit out of the spider*

Comment

"Great, now you have a hole in your apartment's wall. Say hi to the neighbors upstairs. I think they're pissed that you blew a hole in their floor..."
                              sigpic

Comment

im still busy with some paperwork ¬¬
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X