Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever tried to suggest the creation of a "blah-blah" Forum/thread where everyone could freely discuss and post things unrelated to Touhou ? Otherwise I'm not blaming you (opposingly to what could be interpreted from my last post); that's just that as a newcomer, I don't know if the GM is tolerant with slightly OORP talks. There

Comment

See, that's the thing. There is a section of the forum for that kind of stuff, but without the context of this thread, it's all meaningless.

The videos no longer have context and don't have as much value. It would all become a mindless drone of videos, no context, no particular reason.

If they're here, then they also have situational value, because in the end, half of the stuff we talk about on here, DOES have to do with the RP in some form or another.

Not only that, it also allows the RP members to form closer bonds that can last beyond the RP's lifespan. It can then go on to other things.

It would be a shame if we all just went our separate ways after the RP finally reached the end of its life, wouldn't it?

I would rather be with RP friends than RP members.

You see where I'm going with this?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yep I'm just sitting here... waiting for a post in the IC. Well anyways Tossman usually we do post stuff related to our characters and even the RP itself (like theme songs or songs related to our characters in some way) quite often. Usually we do get off topic completely, but we do go back on topic. As for the GM Major Mario said that he(or she) was leaving this RP a long time ago, leaving this RP in our hands mostly. However Major Mario does pop up every now and then.

@S121

Oh dear god do NOT bring up friends going their separate ways after an RP is dead!

The first RP I was in lasted a long time and me and the other members grew a bond and whenever one of us made an RP the others would go and join it. However we have been going our separate ways lately... haven't heard from most of them.

Though now I have new friends! Here!

(Besides this RP lasted far longer than the first one I was in. The first RP I was ever in only made it up to 300 or so pages.)
        Last edited by NeoFox; 07-23-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Besides, this RP is self-sustaining.

This one is a very lax one.

The other RP is more serious and as such, should be treated that way.
          Kilelicus is the GM of that one, so we do as he instructs.

Over here, we each keep each other in check. Basically, we are all the GMs.

There are many times when I want to give John (Master Chief) a little something extra, so I consult the community.
          If they approve, then John gets a new toy, if not, then back to the drawing board.

It's kind of like when I introduced John's Genesong Enhancements to the game.

In the beginning, it really was overpowered, but with the feedback of my RP friends (TM), we were able to come up with a more balanced version.
          Heck, there have been times when I've gone and told somebody that they should do something differently, but in the end, we all still get along.

I hold everyone's opinion in the highest regard and read as many posts as I can, trying to help people when they need it.
          Even more so to Major Mario. He was the creator of this RP after all.

Of course, (no offence) he dropped out and is now a spectator, a person that checks up on the story every once in a while.

Now back to my video/pic posting frenzy, I mostly stay on track with the RP, so there's no problem with me, is there?

Not unless they want us to stop posting and conversing with each other and take it to "Count to 10,000", but nobody goes there anyways, and we'll get chewed out for polluting the thread with RP stuff.

It always dies after a couple of hours, then Deathly has to bring it back to life.

In the end, I really don't see what I'm doing wrong.

Am I doing something wrong? I am posting things that relate to the RP, so it shouldn't be a problem, right?
          Last edited by S121; 07-23-2013, 06:20 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

BTW Zero's upgrades as listed in order: Please tell me if there is anything wrong with them.

Zero's Upgrades:

Upgrade 1: Speedster: Increases Zero's running speed. He can run twice as fast. Dash speed is unaffected.

Upgrade 2: Jumper: Increases Zero's jump height. Meaning he can jump twice as high.

Upgrade 3: Hyper Dash: Zero's dash speed is increased, but shortens it slightly. When he dashes with this he leaves after images.

Upgrade 4: Saber Extend: Increases the size of the Z-Saber by 1 foot. Making his Z-Saber 5 feet in length.

Upgrade 5: Saber Plus: Increases the power of the Z-Saber slightly. Also turns the color of it to light blue instead of green.

Upgrade 6: Shot Eraser: Zero will be able to destroy and deflect blasts of energy with his Saber.

Eventually Leads up to: Black Armor

Black Armor grants Zero:

Double Saber power, and turns Saber color purple.

Doubles power of Buster Shots

Increases his defense by 50% of his current defensive power (making his defense the same as X when he uses the Falcon Armor.)

Increases his movement speed, dash speed, and Jump height even further.

He will obviously gain these as the Devourer Arc continues.

X's upgrades would actually be several of his previous special weapons from his games being unlocked with each successful mission.

Comment

Thanks to both of you for your wise words and for had took time to explain me the whereabouts of this RP. Now I can warrant than i'll not be the "Newbie that seemingly blames people and says erratic things"

Well, so this means I'm accepted, I think. Expect me in ~9 hours (It's midnight past at GMT+1, So...) :P

Ah, and thanks again !

Comment

im still doing stuff in outside world, idk when Ipll get free
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Still waiting on a post in the IC from S121

Comment

@Kristia
                    No problem.

@TossMan
                    I don't see why not.

At least you didn't pick Dagoth Ur, or Nerevar. (I think that's how you spell the hero's title...)

@NeoFox
                    I did... a couple of posts ago...

EDIT:

Oh, and about Zero's upgrades, I don't see why not, but you might want to consult Wriggle first.

He might have something for you.
                    Last edited by S121; 07-23-2013, 07:01 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I will consult with Wriggle the Almighty (don't let Wriggle know I said that), just wanting to make sure with you all first.

Comment

Quick! Hide your posts!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yea
                          Spark Man:

park Man is designed after a spark plug, and does not have hands. In place of them are two high-voltage electrodes, capable of producing powerful electric shocks and firing off balls of pure electric energy with his Special Weapon, Spark Shock, that can immobilize opponents in their tracks. He can generate twice as high voltage as Elec Man and usually charges his comrades when they need electricity. His top wattage is 1,000,000 watts twice that of Elec Man's, however Elec Man can focus and control his power better making him stronger and more reliable.

Magnet Man:

Dr. Wily uses him as a combat robot in Mega Man 3. Magnet Man's Special Weapon is the Magnet Missile, a missile fired from a launcher on his right wrist that follows enemies. He is also capable of pulling his opponents closer to him with his magnetic powers, so he can attack them from close-range. He can also control magnetic forces and perform wider ranged, weaker EMP's, however he can only target one opponent at a time with his Magnet Missile while Elec Man can target more opponents with his Thunder Beam.

Oh yea I inserted Elec Man's and Spark Man's reply to John in my most recent post.
                          Last edited by NeoFox; 07-23-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

@TossMan

Don't worry. Your not the only one
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm back. Now hen, whats with the goin ons here?

@ Neo
                              Well, you could always... *coughupdateonAxlcough*

Comment

Check my most recent post in the IC Wonder.

Oh I forgot all about Bass! He is a Robot Master too and he is one of Wily's strongest to boot.

But where is he you might ask? Exploring this new land searching for new opponents to face! Traveling in a nifty brown tattered cloak.
                                Last edited by NeoFox; 07-23-2013, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X