Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wb. By the way, just in case anyone's confuzzled, just because Zommari's name is as such, it doesn't mean he looks like Zommari. He is tall, has black hair that reaches his knees (epicly), and has red eyes.

Comment

Wait so it's not AMOOOOOOOR Zommari?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Unfortunately, as much as I would love to see a man in a bloated tutu go into battle f*cking sh*t up, no.

Comment

NOOOO GEMELOS SONIDOOOOO

Waiting on Pringles' answer and then making update.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I'm in the middle of posting.

Post coming soon.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm assuming that the upgrade for Zero IS going to be the Black Armor?

Black Armor Zero grants Zero:

Double Saber power, and turns Saber color purple.

Doubles power of Buster Shots

Increases his defense by 50% of his current defensive power (making his defense the same as X when he uses the Falcon Armor.)

Increases his movement speed, dash speed, and Jump height even further.

Comment

@NeoFox

Use the force, Zero!
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I've been playing a LOT of Spiral Knights lately, nd i'm inclined to put something from it into the RP.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Except I'm actually weighing the option of having Ahri as only character I main...

Unless you guys need me to main the 2hus.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

When you say main, do you mean that you only use Ahri, or will it be like me with John, Six, Isaac, and Jason?
                      sigpic

Comment

Alright guys, I'm heading out. School tomorrow plus a massive headache.

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                            Except I'm actually weighing the option of having Ahri as only character I main...

Unless you guys need me to main the 2hus.
                            Some other people may join and want a Touhou character, so I would say no to maining them after this stuff.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Before I go, why don't we reach the camp now, Mima? Enough time has passed, hasn't it?

Comment

Okay so which theme for Wesker would be better?

Wind of Madness:

Or his Marvel vs Capcom 3 theme:

Comment

Working...
                                X