Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it that whenever I go to sleep it seems like I miss important Devourer arc stuff?

Comment

Coz people live in different time period.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Okay what I miss in the devourer arc? I would like X to fight someone important at least.

Comment

You didn't miss much.

Right now, John is fighting Vladimir, Renamon is fighting some shadow twin guys, Marisia and Salvador are fighting some bishie dude, and Isaac is fighting a giant sumo.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey people. Sorry I haven't been on. I actually been distracted by Legos... oh and I also have a job babysitting for a friend every other day (literally) does not pay much, but it is a decent job.

BTW speaking of Legos (well er... Mega Blocks) I got one of the Halo Mega Blocks sets (the Mantis set.) It's actually a pretty complicated set if I must say so myself. I've gotten it today and I've been spending at least a few hours still building. That's what I get though for opening each small plastic baggy that all of the pieces are in. Now it's just a large pile of pieces on the table, and all I've gotten done is the freaking cockpit.

Now if you ask why someone like me is playing with Legos at my age then here's this for you...

Legos are always fun.
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

And here's some music to build it to.

Mantis

Believe it or not, there's actually a Minecraft Lego set.
                sigpic

Comment

I've been trying to get my sis to help me build the damn thing, but she doesn't want to...

Instead her fiance joined in and began helping me ^^;
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Legos always seem to have a sort of charm to them.

I don't think anyone can outgrow them, not completely.
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't love Legos, but I don't hate them either. I just don't have the patience for them.

Comment

Legos are just flat out awesome. I actually have a bin full of old Legos in a closet somewhere. Last I recall the bin was a 4 gallon bin. There was a CRAP tone of legos in it. Haven't opened the damn thing either in a few years...

Comment

Then here I am, trying to get a hold of them since ten...

Comment

Everyone has their medium for creativity.

Some people have art, some people have music, and some people use Legos.

I never really got my hands on Legos either, except for when I was in elementary school.

I suppose Minecraft is my Lego set now.
                            Last edited by S121; 08-14-2013, 03:49 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Isn't THAT the truth. Have you seen what some people can do with Legos!?

Why did we start talking about Legos?

Oh yea cuz their awesome.

Comment

But hey, who wants to talk about paying bills! \(^o^)/

.................................................. .............

{Quite an unsavory move there.}

Lol, dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                                X