Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Nighty night.

EDIT:

I'm introducing Isaac's upgrades. It's only temporary and in my opinion, balanced. It's nothing too major, just giving Isaac an edge.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

and I shall intervine with my many visors, no one can hide from Samus´ visors! :P
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

YAY!!!

I got Mumble working!
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

nice utsuh
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's not too hard to configure. There's even a page on the forum telling you how to do it.

I thought it was going to be complicated.
            sigpic

Comment

in mumble is like live chat?

Spoiler:

Comment

My mind is blank of RPing inspiration right now :/

Comment

@Kristia

Yep. You can talk with others with the press of a button.

@NeoFox

Writer's block?
                  sigpic

Comment

ah... I got no microphone and the "integrated" mic in my lappy is unusable (used laptop)

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Big time. I feel like this RP drained a lot of my inspiration lately :/

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh. I believe they also have a typing feature on Mumble.

@NeoFox

A lot of the time, I daydream to get ideas, coming up with different scenarios and plots.
                        sigpic

Comment

just take a rest, drink some juice and see whatever you like, inspiration will come sooner or later

Spoiler:

Comment

@s121

I do that to, I also watch anime and stuff to get inspiration for things. Nothing has been working.

I also read on the Mega Man wiki for ideas of characters and such to introduce.

Also Kristia you know how Renamon would get Biometal Model P? Well I know a good way of how she would go about getting it...

I'll give you a hint, it involves fighting the one Model P had been used by in ZX Advent. He gave up/ or lost his emotions before the events of the game. His name also starts with an S.

Comment

Hm.. the person is.. Siarnaq?

Spoiler:

Comment

Correct!

For some reason I can just picture him battling Renamon xD

Comment

Working...
                                X