Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sometimes wonder what you all are up to, and what has happened to Earth in this RP. Have you discovered Area 51? Is Mexico irradiated now? Is Russia a democratic state? Is there a community of dragons in China? Has Link decided to become a fashion designer? Oh, the possibilities...

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mario View Post
      I sometimes wonder what you all are up to, and what has happened to Earth in this RP. Have you discovered Area 51? Is Mexico irradiated now? Is Russia a democratic state? Is there a community of dragons in China? Has Link decided to become a fashion designer? Oh, the possibilities...
      I think the world just became flat and might just go poof.

Quick, we need Yukari, Shulk...or Yukari. OR we have Sakuya time stop and rewind things...or link plays the Song of Time and we start from ground zero...or maybe not that far...

Comment

What makes you think that it's become flat?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm fine with Chung coming across Robin on his way to the Labs. I just need a recap of what's going on in the IC and here.

Comment

@S121

While I do agree with everything that you said I have to add something. While the first thought that may pop up when game is mentioned is something where you controll someone and makes them do something there are other types of games. The type of game Another developed is something like a advanced "Game of Life" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway%27s_Game_of_Life. You set up how everything starts out, click the start button and watch in unfold. Look at it like this RP is one of the ways to set up this game. In reality it's more of a simulation than a game, but it's still called a game.

As for the second reason I'm doing this. Binding two arcs that already have potential to work together even better. HM want's to achieve what he calls being a perfect being. This state might be becoming a spectator of the evolution and break out of the actual game. Meanwhile jealousy will spread in Org. XIII. They too want to be spectators. Because of this it creates a even stronger bond between two arcs, maybe even unifying them.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Jokes, bad jokes infused with possibilities for various ways of tackling the nuke o' plot twists.
              Do we correct it? we have plenty of options.
              Or...do we make it into inception and the guy who thinks he's created a world is actually in the game that breaks into the world. call it like a petri dish that spills out and creates an epidemic. Thus it would be like a giant reset and we would almost be back to the beginning except charas had a chance to go through a simulation of the real world...

edit: ok everyone posts while I was typing.

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
              I'm fine with Chung coming across Robin on his way to the Labs. I just need a recap of what's going on in the IC and here.
              Alright then...I need to polish up the intro for Robin and then I would put it in the IC, which will have to wait as I need to focus on other things a bit now...brain...focus on chemistry textbook...
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-27-2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Actually, what we usually do is delete posts and start from where the problem originated.

It's happened before and we fixed it quickly.

What kind of "Nuke'o plot twists" are we talking about?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

...meh my phrases are...confusing now =w=;
                  anyway I'm gonna just kinda hold off here so I can study a bit.

cheers.

Comment

Got a real treat for the Devourer Arc.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

What are your thoughts about the London Arc and the situation at hand?

The sooner we resolve this, the sooner we can continue and finish the Arc.
                      sigpic

Comment

... Daiyousei...

Comment

So S121 Which armor design for Chris if (well a matter of when) he becomes a Spartan should I use? (Remember kind of wanting him to be a Super Spartan-III like Six was right? That or a normal Spartan 3. That's your call S1.)

One with Armor colors resembling that of his old S.T.A.R.S. Uniform.

That or a more realistic color sceme

Comment

A) I wonder if Gerard were Spartan quality... Maybe physically, but mentally...

B) remember when I told you I went to practice? I LIED!

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                              @S121

While I do agree with everything that you said I have to add something. While the first thought that may pop up when game is mentioned is something where you controll someone and makes them do something there are other types of games. The type of game Another developed is something like a advanced "Game of Life" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway%27s_Game_of_Life. You set up how everything starts out, click the start button and watch in unfold. Look at it like this RP is one of the ways to set up this game. In reality it's more of a simulation than a game, but it's still called a game.

As for the second reason I'm doing this. Binding two arcs that already have potential to work together even better. HM want's to achieve what he calls being a perfect being. This state might be becoming a spectator of the evolution and break out of the actual game. Meanwhile jealousy will spread in Org. XIII. They too want to be spectators. Because of this it creates a even stronger bond between two arcs, maybe even unifying them.
                              Eh, I still think we should at least stick to the original plan of the RP, and we've broken far too many things already, but doing that would essentially ruin the idea of the RP. They're supposed to be in the real world, no "games" of any kind.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

There's got to be a middle ground somewhere.

Yes, I believe that this world should remain as the one real world, but how do we find a way to tie in Katrix's part?

I'm not sure I really like the idea of them living in a world where everyone is just data and not biological beings.

Mima hit my point right on the head. We've altered a lot of things, bent and warped a lot of rules, but there's just some things that we shouldn't mess with. The original concepts are our guidelines and should remain as a constant throughout the entire RP. There's got to be a way to both allow Katrix's idea, but keep the original concept of the RP intact.

Does anyone have any ideas?

EDIT

@Katrix

Oh, and sorry for not seeing your earlier post.

@NeoFox

I'd probably stick with the more realistic one.

As for Chris, he'll most likely become like Six.
                                Last edited by S121; 08-27-2013, 07:35 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X