X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

Don't you hate it when they can't just keep it all on one page and you end up having to hunt the information down.

I suppose in a way, Xehanort has multiple bios.

Is there anything else you want Ansem to do, or is everything good as is?

@SUSTIC

Typing up a post as we speak.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@NeoFox

Yea, and it really sucks. My job is to restock the shelves. It's not all that bad though. I have made a friend in one of the other people who work there though.

@S121

Got it, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Comment

IŽll be right back, I still need wriggle to keep on my characters and sending shepard to london seems to rushed if you ask me

so cya in.. 1 hour maybe?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Later.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121
            You should do something on Gerard.

Comment

@Wonder

Six isn't there.

I thought NeoFox would post on Gerard. From there, I was going to have James carry some medical supplies over to the group.
              sigpic

Comment

Ah. Neo,.you there?

Comment

I was suddenly thinking of another way Raven's arm could be modified. What if it couldn't be repaired to how it was, but rather it was altered? Took away the Overheat function and in turn gave it increased strength and such. Basically turning him into the Reckless Fist.

Since Raven does have pent up anger and regrets about his Nasod Arm, and since these feelings of pure rage about it have been starting to resurface a Rage Preventer of sorts was installed into his arm to help him control that rage and channel it into power.
                  However due to this rage Raven's hair will turn white slowly over the course of the RP. This could possibly allow Raven to open up even further, and could even open him up to the chance of corruption from others due to his inner rage. It could also allow him to perform similarly strong attacks without the needing to Overheat.

That or the Nasod Arm could be repaired and upgraded successfully. Allowing him to maintain the Overheat Function and his Veteran Commander rank.

I am alright with the Reckless Fist idea, and I could go with either Raven becoming the Reckless Fist because his arm could not be truly repaired to how it was and instead had it changed to help him control his anger and regrets. Even to the point where he could channel his rage into power. Or his arm could get repaired and he still remains as the Veteran Commander.

Comment

Sorry guys, busy playing Minecraft on my singleplayer Survival World.

Comment

@NeoFox

No worries.

I've done that more times than I'd like to admit.

@SUSTIC

It all depends on you. If you want, I could flip a coin. You don't get any more random than that.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Flip a coin. I want to see what I get...

Heads Raven becomes the Reckless Fist, and Tails he gets to remain as the Veteran Commander and gets a more heat resistant arm.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Tails on an English two pound coin.
                          sigpic

Comment

You know what's funny? I also flipped a coin to find out the outcome and it also came up Tails o-o. That's a freaky coincidence.

Comment

It's fated for Raven to have a modded, Titanium arm.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys called in to work early. So I have to go now, cya.

Comment

Working...
                                X