Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did I imagine Chris going back to his world as a Spartan in the Spartan armor? I wonder how Jill Valentine would react to Chris being in Spartan armor...

Comment

So... Anyone on the idea of Gerard becoming a spartan? S1, how would Gerard's physical and mental status put him as far as becoming a spartan? Is it yelpful? Dangerous?

Btw, when I said I lied... I LIED ABOUT THAT AS WELL lol jk what I was doing was auditioning for Symphonetta, one of if not the most popular youth orchestra groups in Florida. And I must say, I did pretty well.

Comment

@Wonder

I'll see what I can do.

What are his physical and mental capabilities? Make sure to be detailed about them.

(NOTE: Check this post. It's important. Click Me.)
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Also remember the virus in Gerard's blood? Well what if that compromises the possibility of him becoming a spartan?

I do imagine the virus in Gerard's blood will grow and become stronger after a long period of time. What I mean is as the virus spreads through Gerard's body the effects will become more prominent. Something that the person who made the virus does not know about as of yet. By the time the virus fully spreads through Gerard's body and becomes stronger Gerard would gain a even better healing factor. It would also give him better vision and reflexes once the virus fully gets accustomed to Gerard's body.

He would be like a very weak Wesker. He would be slightly stronger and faster than Chris is, have better eyesight, and better reflexes (however Gerard won't be able to avoid gunfire at point blank range like Wesker was able to do.) The only major side effect of the virus is his eyes becoming orange like Wesker's.

Comment

Physical: Well, Gerard used to be near super human, pushing his human limits to the max. But with the virus, he is officially a superhuman. But he only slightly exceeds human limits at this point.

Mental: Honestly, I don't know if this is good or bad, but remember, he's bipolar. He has half control over the two personalities, so they are sometimes activated at random.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              There's got to be a middle ground somewhere.

Yes, I believe that this world should remain as the one real world, but how do we find a way to tie in Katrix's part?

I'm not sure I really like the idea of them living in a world where everyone is just data and not biological beings.

Mima hit my point right on the head. We've altered a lot of things, bent and warped a lot of rules, but there's just some things that we shouldn't mess with. The original concepts are our guidelines and should remain as a constant throughout the entire RP. There's got to be a way to both allow Katrix's idea, but keep the original concept of the RP intact.

Does anyone have any ideas?
              ...ok I got a few ideas.
              let's say this "Another" is actually a glitch/mod/hack that has taken physical form. Because of this, he thinks he is the one who created the world around him.
              So where would I go with it...answer this question: how do ya get rid of a mod/hack/glitch? Fix it or delete it. Doesn't Megaman specialize in this sorta thing?

EDIT: ok I come off as trying to get rid of it but might be able to fix it in...

Comment

@Cucoo

We need Lan, and MegaMan from the Battle Network series ASAP! XD

Comment

@Cucoo

There's our first idea.

I'll be sure to talk to Katrix about it.

Does anyone have anything else?

(NOTE: Check this post for details. It's important. Click Me.)
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                    Sooooooooooo, how are the results looking?

Comment

@Wonder

Trying to figure it out.

You were kind of vague when you said upper limits.

I would recommend following this kind of format.

(Click Me)

How much is the maximum he can lift? How fast are his reflexes?

I'm thinking of having Gerard be a normal Spartan-III, but unlike the others, he's going to be a hybrid.

Just imagine a Spartan that doesn't need Biofoam whatsoever.

Depending on the mutation, he could possibly be like Six and Chris, but I need that information first.

@NeoFox

How much will Gerard's durability increase?
                      sigpic

Comment

ok idea 2 was the Shulk idea that I posted a few back with the pics.
                        Monado Purge with a few legal loopholes in what it does would be a plausible weakness.

#3 Think Another as:

#4 if we think of him as an unstable mod/hack...he would eventually crash/deteriorate. thus I would go back to #3...

Comment

I like the Tabuu idea.

It kind of fits into what Katrix was going for, yet keeps the original concept intact.

Does anyone have any other ideas?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, i'm going to Dragoncon, so I won't behere for a few days. See ya.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Have fun!
                              sigpic

Comment

Maximum weight he can lift? Well, if he really needed to he could be able to flip a car long way from the hood. His speed? Well let's just say he was the newest cross-county runner for a good 15 years.And going. His durability? Well, he carried on even though his hamstring was literally torn and pierced.

@ Cucoo
                                *sees Tabuu*

Comment

Working...
                                X