Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back everyone!

@Kristia

I'm only running on 1 hour of sleep, but I'm still doing good.

I'm wide awake and ready to RP.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

im ok, finishing some homework at the moment, thanks fo asking Mega

Isnīt bad to sleep only 1 hour utsuh?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I just don't feel sleepy. I lay down in bed and feel really sleepy when I do that, but I never cross over to that sleep state.

It happens every once in a while.

I don't sleep, I wait.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok then, just being worried ^^;
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Good evening everyone.

Damn am I tired... just effing woke up, and I'll only be on for a few hours before leaving for work. I'll be leaving at around 8:00pm, and I won't be back until at least 2:00 AM tonight.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

At least you got sleep.
              sigpic

Comment

Work, I hate work. If it has anything to do with manual labor, and stuff then count me out. Hell I would not even want to get a job as a simple cashier... however my sister Neo is threatening to kick me out of her apartment unless I start helping to pay bills... and with my income I'm going to need to get a job.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

well.. life isnīt simple and we must adapt to it

Spoiler:

Comment

Just read the samus and general battle sequence...hmm ish lacking intensity if I do say~ so much potential~
                    anyway '3'
                    Just a quick thing for Samus cause it might spice up the battle
                    so see if ya can throw in:
                    - SenseMove
                    - Charge combos
                    - Other beams since in actuality sometimes other "weaker" beams are more powerful, specially charge combos. Wave beam's charge combo could act as a stunning attack... would need to know what the general is for "element" for other beams
                    - Super Bomb, which affects only certain materials and any organics.
                    - The other visors (x ray and thermal specifically...maybe even dark visor) Oh and is Samus's ship here or no? otherwise i'd say even the command visor...
                    - grapple beam may be a viable move to grab his sword and then try and pull it out of his grasp (maybe or have a more interesting scenario where the general would pull samus in instead...)
                    - Grapple voltage...same as wave beam concept.

just thought I'd throw this out there since there's a lot of potential with the battle to just utilize everything in Samus's arsenal. mmm...it could be a delicious read~

EDIT:
                    Oop nvm~ yush the entangler~
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-03-2013, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Samus has a lot of equipments to use, but I donīt like her to be seen as a power suit total dependant

But thanks for the ideas

Spoiler:

Comment

Seriously though, what is she doing?

Comment

Oh the entangler~ dark beam charge shot
                          in shell nut immobilizes anything with dark energy, sort of the same concept as the ice beam except, better. Frozen by dark energy~

straight from the wiki~
                          The Entangler is the Charge Beam technique for the Dark Beam. It is not to be confused with the Darkburst, the Dark Beam's Charge Combo. The Entangler is a charged mass of dark energy that has the strange ability to encase targets, and harden into a brittle shell. Firing the Entangler will encase multiple targets within a certain radius completely, immobilizing and providing the perfect opportunity to shatter the target with a single Missile. This technique is highly effective for use against the troublesome Dark Pirate Commandoes, and also effective when used in tandem with the charged Light Beam against Dark Grenchlers. It is not necessary to directly hit a target with the Entangler, as it will attract to any possible targets within a short radius. Targets hit with the Entangler will be rendered motionless for a short time, and cause any other creatures that come into contact with this target to freeze as well, but this will only occur before the dark matter has hardened around the original target.
                          it takes a bit before it finally gives way and in theory should completely immobilize the general
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-03-2013, 06:59 PM.

Comment

here is what happens, the entangler beam is like a black hole, and whatever gets inside it starts to get crushed, finally the sphere crushes the things inside it as it gets smaller and smaller

Spoiler:

Comment

Entangler =/= darkburst

you got dark beam's charge beam confuzeled with its charge combo~

Comment

nothing much got done over at Prometheus labs today lets hope more gets done tomorrow

going to bed good night
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...