Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zommari: Been there, done that, give up, and can't. Sorry for not making your day. Just get in there and die by my little brother.

Comment

I've been planning for the sequel to this for after my arc takes place both X and Zero will be needing new bodies. Zero will get his body from the Zero series and X might get his body from Mega Man X Command Mission. A weaker body, and X won't have access to his Limitless Potential after the arc I have planned is over.

Comment

waitamin I heard someone mention Isaac...
        so...
        Isaac as in

this Isaac? or a different one?

Comment

"F*ck your little brother, and f*ck you! You know what? Yea. I know how to kill you. Antimatter. I'm just going to dip you in antimatter and once half the ship is gone, you'll be gone. Every atom will be completely destroyed."

This Isaac.

Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Zommari: B*tch please, I'm made up of angel sh*t. As a matter of fact, I think you've heard of me. My name is muthaf*ckin Lucifer. Don't know that name either? A lot don't. That's why they call me the devil. What, you thought Satan was the king of hell, no f*ck him. You think he's all big and bad, then have him as a f*cking roommate. It's hell in itself, he's always walking around with blood on the carpet, his breath smells like he ate rotten souls, and get this. He drinks the milk from the carton. Do you know what life is like with a roommate like that?!

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              "F*ck your little brother, and f*ck you! You know what? Yea. I know how to kill you. Antimatter. I'm just going to dip you in antimatter and once half the ship is gone, you'll be gone. Every atom will be completely destroyed."

This Isaac.

I'm sorry I can't resist...

Comment

I got bored, so here's some videos.

Enjoy.

Robocop... IN SPAAAAACE!

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

oh wow utsuh XD
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

"So I blew it up."

When in doubt, blow it up!

You know this whole RP?

Fapped during that. (Not really. PLEASE don't get the wrong idea! XD)
                    Last edited by S121; 08-28-2013, 09:58 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wonder if wriggle´s job is so hard, he is barely online now ._.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121
                        Owow... that thing you just did... makes me want to do an experiment. A problem solving experiment. Everyone in the rp will be given the same question and your character will answer it like this.

The question is: There is a problem. What do you do?

Mokou: Burn it down. Burn it down to the ground

John: Spartan laser the b*tch.

Marisa: MASTAH SPAKUH!

Now then, there's the question. Now answer if you want.

HM: LAYZOR the b*tch down!

Otori: Meh, nothing I can't do with intellect, ingenuity... and an iron bat.

Gerard: Cut it down. One swing and it'll fall apart like a hot knife through butter... or a hot spoon through ice cream... chocolate... strawberry... vanilla... swirl... ice cream...

Comment

There's a common theme with guys or girls in powersuits and blowing sh*t up...

Comment

In the Master Chief Draw My Life vid I laughed when he drew hearts around Cortana.

Comment

@NeoFox

I thought it was funny how he started getting mad about having to talk so much, and his obsession with blowing things up. XD

I didn't know John was so good at drawing.

@Cucoo

I think you're right.

John: Blows up multiple Halo arrays and nukes the Didact.

Samus: Keeps blowing planets up.

Brotherhood of Steel: Mini-nuke launchers and Liberty Prime.

@Wonder

What's the problem?

What if the problem is that their keys are stuck in the car?
                              Last edited by S121; 08-28-2013, 10:21 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

DEM SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS:

Robin:
                                Er, nothing important! But I owe you for this training session, so let me help you with gathering tomorrow's firewood. It'll be a snap with my magic. Find a tree, hit it with a lightning bolt, and presto!

Frederick:
                                ...Instant forest fire.

Robin:
                                Oh! Well, yes, I suppose that...could happen...
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-28-2013, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X