Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Fills you with nostalgia, doesn't it?

For me, Morrowind gives me that nostalgic feeling.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

speaking of classics, I found my old yoyo last week

*spins it and gets tangled*

Yup, still bad at it
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

As a child, I always thought they were some kind of weapon.

I eventually learned how to use yoyos.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Actually, they were originally developed as weapons by Napoleon, if I remember my facts correctly.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

like high heels, they were originally designed for men
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Speaking of Nostalgia... Here's a song based on Mega Man 2's Wily stage 1, though the subject has nothing to do with the game. In fact it is sung from the perspective of a man having nostalgic memories and such.

Comment

@NeoFox

It was a good song.

There were times where the singer sounded kind of manic though. (I think that's the right word...)
                sigpic

Comment

IKR? Did you know that Okkusenman was once a popular song on the internet (mostly in Japan though)

Here's a better cover of it though.

Comment

@NeoFox

That sounds better.
                    sigpic

Comment

And here is a female version of it!

Comment

Good morning everyone

@Cucoo

From what I see from the video there is still a few differences. 1. The world didn't get destroyed. 2. Xehanort's plan in the game xtends further than just starting the second war. He want to observe it and use the knowledge he gains to make a new world. 3. The places that was restored didn't turn into the location for Disney movies. 4. The seal was already there in form of the (lazy)x-blade. Under the war the x-blade broke. The only thing that can resummon Kingdom Hearts is the x-blade. In this case it's the exact opposite.

That brings me to another question tough. Seeing as how the world was supposed to encompass absolutely every world before the war, does that make it so that you may find the LoZ places if Kingdom Hearts surfaced again.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Welcome back!

@NeoFox

There are a lot of versions to that song, aren't there?
                          sigpic

Comment

Quite a bit indeed.

Also I think I found my new favorite video on the internet

Comment

@ Katrix
                              Still similar with the first point, other than that the rest is the only specific aspects of Kingdom Hearts that doesn't Parallel the Sacred Realm to the exact letter (disregarding different names for everything).
                              So Link would definitely be an expert on this...

and on your question...I would think that Hyrule would be connected sort of like it is with the Twilight Realm...but if it's ALL worlds...
                              We'll be dealing with Ganon in the Dark World soon enough...

London Arc -> Light and Shadow Arc

The Light of Kingdom Hearts, The power of the Triforce, Our Heroes' Determination VS The darkness of the Evil King, The Despair of Grima, The twisted plot of Organization XIII...

Oh and thinkin' it through....

Some time after the portal opens, a gentle breeze plays across a hill. A shadow is cast over our heroes below. They look up and see...

...and as I thought that through I realized another world that would be opened...
                              Termina

The Earth
                              is f*cked.

Specially if the lands of OoA+S are also opened...
                              time distortions, random seasons...
                              ...ya...
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-11-2013, 12:55 AM.

Comment

@NeoFox

I don't think I have a favorite.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X