Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on whether or not Six is given John's location, I might have him drop down in Gensokyo with Chris, Gerard, Claire, Raven, Chung, Robin, and possibly Jane... and a handful of Spartans, for dramatic effect. (Possibly Jack, Daniel, and Lily.)
    Last edited by S121; 09-17-2013, 12:40 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

when this story finish, IŽl leave the fox and the jackal happy

My next character shall be.. either Renamon again (fav digimon in all time) or Midna (favorite LoZ character)
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well remember S1 after Raven is all patched up and all Raven will be asking to take leave for intense training to further strengthen his body and mind to help him control his new powerful Nasod Arm. If Lily wants to she could even decide to go with him just to make sure he doesn't kill himself.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I was just trying to cover all possible people.

If need be, Spartan training would give him what he needs.

It's training from Hell.

@Kristia

I just realized that I technically have 7 characters. 0_0;

Seeing as how we won't get to the LoZ part any time soon, a transition might be the best choice, depending on what character you choose.

Which one are you planning on choosing?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

if its a Loz centered story, Midna is gets the bullŽs eye
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I think Raven would rather train someplace where he would be a bit more familiar with. In the wilderness where he would have to fend for himself. Out in the wilderness Raven would be far away from large groups of people, and as such the likelihood of him accidentally going out of control and attacking someone would be quite low. Even though Spartan's could easily take care of him if he goes out of control he still doesn't want to risk anything.

Not only that but out in the wilderness might be a bit more calming for physical and mental training. He'll become somewhat of a hermit.

Also in a LoZ story I would like Pit to be a bit important in it. I think he would get along well with others there.

Comment

@Kristia

The LoZ part is more like a Mini-Arc that Wonder has planned.

HM was going to attack it and try to take over.

Not unless you use Midna as a minor character, kind of like with some of mine (Jack, Daniel, James, Lily, etc.).

@SUSTIC

Like a Hermit?

He could always train in Gensokyo with Kasen or with Futo and the others.
                sigpic

Comment

That would be good... but only one problem... getting him there.

Also I don't plan on him actually doing training through the RP. He will go off to train at the end of this RP and by the time of the sequel (assuming there will be a decent time-skip between this and the sequel) Raven would have completed his training and would make a return (in an epic manner of course.)

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well, if Six is given John's location, then Raven just has to stow away on the Pelican dropship.

You could say that he researched about Hermits and after hearing on the news how Gensokyo appeared out of nowhere, he decided that being trained by overly OP Hermits would be the best choice.

And WOW! I found this! I am laughing so hard right now! XD

(WARNING: Not ero, but does talk about a guy abusing a donation box.)
                    Spoiler:
                    Osaizen (by Kobayashi, 2008-03-28)
                    You are a man who lives in the Human village. You work hard every day, respect your elders, keep your word and do what is asked of you; you are an upstanding model citizen. You even visit that Hakurei shrine that almost no one else goes to (is it the huge flight of stairs? Nah, probably the lazy Miko). Though, if anyone asked, you would admit it was less out of piety and more out of wanting to see the pretty, side-boob bearing Miko that lived there.
                    However, due to the status of all named characters in Gensokyo (re: Gay), you've made no progress with Reimu, and due to your devotion to her, you're not getting any from anyone else. Which has left you, shall we say, a little unfulfilled. So one day, as you're up at shrine, visiting again on what you know will be a futile attempt to get to know the miko, you get a crazy idea (perhaps you were drunk? Or high? A Yukari did it). If you can't have the miko, why not the next best thing? Of course, after some incident with losing one of her sleeves in a fight over the bamboo forest (and getting it back in less than perfect condition), she's upped security on them and getting one is out of the question. So you try to figure out what the third best thing would be. And that's when you see it.

The donation box.

Well, it might not be that soft, girl-shaped, or comfortable, but you know it's a major part of Reimu's life (a disappointing part, but a part none the less), and IT HAS SLOTS.

Two minutes later, freaky animate-inanimate object sex.

Just as you are climaxing, you hear a shriek; Reimu just came out of the shrine to see what all the loud grunting was about and demands what the hell you are doing.

"Um... donating?"

Your body was never found, though you made a lasting legacy in the creation of a permanent list of what is and is not appropriate to "donate" that to this day is still tacked to the front of the new donation box (the old one was burned).
                    sigpic

Comment

OH DEAR GOD! That had me laughing my ass off!

I'm still going to go with what I have planned anyways. It just seems easier to go with.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok, but I'm still laughing about the poor donation box. <8'D

I found more! XD

Spoiler:
                        Chen (by E-Mouse, 2008-02-23)
                        The Story: It turns out a mid-puberty catgirl that goes out unsupervised on a regular basis is pretty easy to seduce.
                        The End: She tells Ran.

Mini-Hakkero (by E-Mouse, 2008-02-23)
                        The Story: Marisa got drunk and left it unattended one evening, and it's just the right size...
                        Teh End: Somehow, climax sets it off in the wrong direction.

Saigyou Ayakashi (by Nameless Wraith Sealed in a Cursed Book, 2008-02-27)
                        The Story: A tree hugger at heart, you finally journey to the home of the most wonderful of all trees: the Saigyou Ayakashi. After creeping and skulking around to evade the notice of the gardener and the ghost princess, you manage to meet and hit it off with the tree. Two minutes later, you engage in freaky interspecies sex.
                        The End: Yuyuko digs up her own corpse so that she can have a 'human half' for Imperishable Night, unsealing the Saigyou Ayakashi, and allowing it to resume it's man-eating rampage. You, due to already being 'inside' the tree at the time, are the first to be devoured.

Suwako's hat (by Nameless Wraith Sealed in a Cursed Book, 2008-03-04)
                        The Story: One day, you sneak into the Moriya shrine, and steal Suwako's hat. Two minutes later, freaky interspecies sex.
                        The End: During sex, it eats your brains; By which, I mean your scrotum, which is obviously where your brains must be for you to attempt such a retarded stunt in the first place.

Shiki nuclear facepalms when she sees your story in her mirror, and spends the better part of an hour just bludgeoning your soul with her judgement stick before leaving to a conference with the other Enma. It is finally decided that a new type of Hell should be constructed just for miscreants like you.
                        sigpic

Comment

What the freaking hell!? That's just so messed up it's kind of funny! Please stop posting them! I think I'm going to bust a rib!

Comment

ok..? what are those? XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

I honestly don't know how I came across them, but I came across something in the Touhou Wiki called "Bad End".

A lot of the stories are kind of dark and/or sad and depressing, but the funny ones make up for it.

As for the Shiki one, there's not a special place in Hell for you... yet.

They had to come up with a new hell for people that win Darwin Awards.

@Kristia

I KNOW, RIGHT!?!? X'D
                              sigpic

Comment

Geez, atleast there are some good stories/manga about the gensokyo people happy too

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X