X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To revive Yukari and the others we can use the vital energy

Take the fox for example, she used her vital energy to revive the jackal.

We can use that idea, but first we need to reach their souls in the land of the dead, be it hell or heaven
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121 and Wriggle

Funny situations will indeed occur...

Especially if someone manages to tell a joke bad enough to cause one of the tomatoes to break the sound barrier.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        @Wriggle

With the Higher Power's favor.

You see, John has to kill the Auditor because the Higher Power wants him to and because the Auditor wants to destroy the galaxy. The only problem is the fact that the Auditor is possibly the equivalent of Yukari. They are both reality warpers, only Yukari uses boundaries while the Auditor uses improbability.

Once John kills the Auditor, he will then ask the Higher Power to resurrect Yukari, Yuuka, and Ran. there's a possibility that Yuuka might not want to come back, so that's why John is going to Heaven or Hell for their permission. John feels that them coming back is not his call, that in the end, it is Yukari, Ran, and Yuuka's decision as to whether or not they want to come back.

In order to give John an edge against the Auditor, he would have created Spellcards. As for Shikieiki, there's a chance that she won't let him go into Heaven or Hell while he's still alive, so he also has the cards for a Danmaku duel.

I also have a lot of other ideas to give John an edge over the Auditor, such as getting Prmetheus Lab's LAEVATEINN atomic bond splitter, turning himself into a Youkai, activating his Genesong enhancements, bringing Flandre, training extensively in magic, training to the point that he becomes stronger and faster, or nuking the Auditor with a NOVA bomb.
        Flandre will probably die in the first minute of the fight. Nuking the Auditor would be highly impractical and useless, as he could survive it. (Watch the end of Madness Combat 8 and the beignning of 9, he actually survived something with a similar amount of force, though in a much more compact area.) Becoming stronger won't help, as physical attacks will simply go right through him. And he could alter his own speed and strangth to match his anyways.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

You don't even need to.

Don't ask. Just follow me.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
            @S121 and Wriggle

Funny situations will indeed occur...

Especially if someone manages to tell a joke bad enough to cause one of the tomatoes to break the sound barrier.
            What if... a joke was so bad... it didn't even connect? Would it even be considered a joke?

*sits down on a chair* Whoa, I guess you can say I'm 'CHAIRED XD'

Comment

@Wriggle

Following...

(Why am I saying this?)

@Mima

I think you're forgetting the whole "Kyu!" ability.

Mitori wouls also be a good candidate for fighting the Auditor.

John's advantage is luck, the ability to ignore the improbable and do the impossible.

@Wonder

It would go at the speed of light. XD
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering how HM will get past HP and auditor? His goals are to 'alter' the world.

Comment

@Wonder

The auditor wouldn't care. He just wants to destroy everything for sh*ts and giggles.

The Higher Power can't directly intervene, but he can get people to do it for him.

...And posted in IC.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea, and HM's only helping with that, somewhat. And HP, well, who better than the main cast.

Edited for Wriggs.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                      @Mima

I think you're forgetting the whole "Kyu!" ability.

Mitori wouls also be a good candidate for fighting the Auditor.

John's advantage is luck, the ability to ignore the improbable and do the impossible.
                      Due to heavy use of the Improbability Drive, his "eye" or soul, as I would guess it is, is highly unstable and contantly moving, Flandre wouldn't be able to even get a hold of it. Same thing applies to Tricky as well.

And also, HP can intervene, but he's just too lazy.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

I was following the literal explanation of her abilities; the destruction of anything and everything.

Dammit, HP!
                        Last edited by S121; 10-13-2013, 01:27 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

You mean HM, S1?

Comment

@Mima

No, I was commenting on HP's laziness.

@Wonder

Is John allowed to charge HM with his MJOLNIR armor?
                            Last edited by S121; 10-13-2013, 01:43 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                              1. HM... you typo'd...

2. Dude... the guy got hit BY A F*CKING TRAIN!!! I THINK CHARGING HIM WOULD BE THE LEAST OF THE PROBLEMS XD

Comment

@Wonder

Where did I typo?

I just looked everything over.

When it said electronic source, I thought it meant electricity to get him running again, at least to get his basic systems running.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X