Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I'm just going to go with Infinity Sword. For some reason it seems like their would be more possible RP opportunities with Infinity Sword class (like villains being after the Conwell because of it's ability to summon and manifest a near infinite amount of Conwell duplicates which could be used as projectiles and such.)

Comment

@Pringles
      There are surprising amount of drunkards. A bar near our dorm doesn't help.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ahh.

Gotta be careful then. What I do is carry that utility knife I'm always talking about. (I think I already talked about it before, but I'm not quite sure. Great, I'm not even 20 and I'm already developing Alzheimers... -_-; )

Things have been kinda slow here, but here's to hoping that Wonder and Kristia return.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

hahaha
          ya I kinda am really ....really....really...tired
          so I kinda just went overboard

The invincibility items aren't that OP because they tie into magic meter. They're really taxing on it and if you're not careful, winds up eliminating a lot of other choices. You might be invincible...but you sacrificed your offensive abilities for it.

Honestly I have no idea what to do.
          Wonder wants OoT
          Kristia would want TP
          I personally want MM and ALttP

End result, I would do this:
          Take ALttP (Which is similar to TP in a sense. very loose sense...) version of the world
          Use OoT's NPCs
          Have, Link from TP
          Throw items into treasure chests to justify existence of items in the alternate worlds
          Blame Kingdom Hearts for making it possible
          Throw it in a blender and
          Viola~! The Legend of the World: All the Game is an Awakening. I AM A GENIUS! *lights cigar* All arguments are now invalid
          ...pfft, I wish.

Ok joking aside, how would that sound?

And Yes, I will be picking through the item list a bit. I will keep the Magic Cape though...fufufufufu

Comment

@Cucoo

I don't remember the Magic Cape.

What does it do?

As for the idea, we'll need to wait for Wonder's input too. I really hope to get this resolved so that there will be no confusion.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

aye, I'm just trying to find a middle so that everyone gets a bit of the Zelda universe that they want when we do introduce it.

Also Magic Cape -> Drains magic, but grants invisibility and the ability to pass over spikes and other hazards. I think it technically was you become like a shadow on the ground instead...I forget XD

Comment

Hmm if there's nothing to be done, I'll just go play TF2.

Unless Cuckoo want to continue with AtWaP (From what I know, Lyrica is shopping. Waiting for her to finish.)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

On that front, what would ya say Would be the vital inventory needed and then I would tack on cosmetics after.
                  Also I seriously need sleep. So I'll make that post, an update in mine, then go to bed. T3T 2-3 days of no sleep...not good.

Comment

Let's see.

A bag would cost about 1500. (A potion, if considered to be a bottle of pills in real life, being 300 pokedollars, then we can safely assume that a fancy handbag would be around five times the price right?)

Should buy at least 5 potion = Another 1500 there

Buy some Pokeballz - Another five will do. = A single K.

An assortment of status healing, like Antidotes, Paralyze Heal, Awakening... = 2000

Escape Rope for sticky situation = 550

Repels might be helpful = 250 - 1250

So 20000 - 7800 = 12200. Plenty of money to spend on personal goods and then have some leftover.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning everyone

@Cucoo and S121

Don't know if you have resolved it already, but here is something you have to take into consideration with the Mirror shield.

As far as I know the reason normal mirrors can be destroyed if you spray to much light on them is that they have impurities. A magic mirror on the other hand is usually portrayed as a perfect mirror without impurities. A perfect mirror would reflect 100% of all the light, not some 99,99...%. So if you think of the mirror shield as a magic or perfect mirror it would in fact be able to reflect absolutely everything without taking damage.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

I back mah ppl.

@ S121
                        I did. I actually had the PSP version of PW and beat that. That's why I said that Love Deterrent reminds me of why MGSPW is one of the best games in history EVAR!!! Dat twist... And you know what? The newest game, Ground Zeroes has Paz in a prison camp, I'm guessing from being washed ashore.

Comment

All these LoZ lingos are greek to me.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Sup Wriggs.

Comment

G'day.

Anything needed to be done?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X