X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mima

You have to encounter them TWELVE times!?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
      In Bleach, there are set of moves called Kido.

Kogeki are based from that, except different.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Now I wish I watched Bleach.

I guess they're kind of like technique moves, right? The ones you always see people shout out in anime before performing?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
          @Mima

You have to encounter them TWELVE times!?
          Yep, twelve. They just randomly appear in tall grass, a battle starts, and before you can even make a move, they run away.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Damn annoying. They just keep taunting you until the end, huh?
            sigpic

Comment

@ Mima

...12 times and each time is up to the RNG....

My question is, what happens if you don't catch the legendary? Do you go through the cycle again?

Oh and thoughts on Shulk?
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-04-2013, 01:04 AM.

Comment

I'm back guys. Sorry I kinda ended up watching Halo: Forward Unto Dawn.

IT WAS FREAKING EPIC!!! I NEED TO PLAY HALO 4 AGAIN!!! I SWEAR THAT WAS AN EPIC!!!!

I feel like I can't say it enough, but Halo: Forward Unto Dawn is definitely one of my favorite things the Halo franchise has put out.
                Last edited by Mega134; 11-04-2013, 01:06 AM.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Yep, I like it too.

There was actually an anime of Halo. If you want to see some cool fights, I would recommend it.
                  sigpic

Comment

I've seen it before. Forgot the name though... Halo Legends wasn't it?

Anyways makes me want a Dante vs John fight even more now for some reason (probably because I just saw Master Chief being badass again.)
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Yep. It was Halo Legends.

Yea, they're both pretty badass. XD

We'll see it in the second season, and I can only imagine the dialogue between them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yea they are both badass.

The dialogue would probably be the best part of the fight though. :P

When they do fight I don't think there would be a winner. The fight would end when they both tire out. XD (jk, but that probably would be what would happen if they both fought.)

Comment

@Mega

Well you see, I'm not sure how it would turn out. They both have similar reaction times, I think Dante had strength similar to John's (correct me if I'm wrong), John has luck, Dante has reality warping talents, and they both are very f*cking hard to kill.

If there is an advantage between one of them, it is usually covered by a part they are strong in. John would probably be able to do the stuff Dante does if he wasn't bound more by physics, while Dante would be similar to John if he was more bound to physics.

I think the main difference is that John focuses on strength, while Dante focuses on agility.
                          sigpic

Comment

Strength vs Speed

classic.
                            Normally from everything I've seen, speed > strength, though if Speedy Gonzales slips up, game over.

Comment

Not only that, but you have to take into account Dante's stamina, and healing factor. I think Dante is weaker, if not the same strength as John.

Dante can literally take a bullet to the head, and a sword through his heart and he would simply pull the sword out of his chest and continue fighting while he would shrug off the gunshot to the head. John's armor and shields also make John a freaking tank.

Both Dante and John can adapt to their environments quickly, they can learn how to use new weapons within minutes. (Dante literally is shown obtaining new Devil Arms, and learning how to use them almost immediately after obtaining them.

Both have a similar arsenal.

Both can literally look death straight in the eye and not flinch.

Like you said.

Dante is more agile, while John is physically stronger. Dante also isn't as heavy as John which gives Dante the edge in maneuverability. Yet John is still quite mobile in that armor, just more restricted.

I do think that it would be more of a battle of who would last longer, rather who would just win. If I recall Spartan's can continue to fight for a long time.

Comment

@Mega

True.

Thanks to the MJOLNIR armor, a Spartan can fight without ever having to worry about becoming fatigued. Of course, they would have to rely solely on the neural interface and use the armor to fight, not their body.

They still need their sleep though.

If they have Stim-Packs (not the Fallout ones), they can fight up to 4 days without sleep. I think that's the longest recorded fight, but I'm not sure.

I think the only reason Spartans die from headshots is because of the concussive force behind the bullet. It might not damage their skull, but the energy of the bullet transfers into the brain and turns it into a slushy, making .50 caliber bullets lethal, while smaller caliber would have less of a chance to kill and more of a chance to give him a concussion and get plastered onto his skull.

Either way, it would be a long, hard battle for both of them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X