X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ SUSTIC

Hajime would work fine in EG: SoS. Also if you are worried about forgetting, I will use the system where I post a link in the OOC to the last response to your last post if it starts to get buried.

Comment

Idk how to seduce people (I'm a Youkai of bug, leave it to Mystia for luring people), so Vi might be easier.

sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@CUCOO

Yea I am going to join EG: SoS... I just need to think of a few small modifications to make him seem a bit more... current to EG: SoS

Comment

@Wriggle

I actually liked that song. Who knew a login screen would have hidden goodies?

So is Vi your decision?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Vi and Jinx probably. They're rivals with each other, so it only seems fit.

So they're going to be the main Characters I'll be using now, which means...

Yukari you're evicted from my post box.

{WHAT}
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUSTIC

It won't be much to change, just alittle bit on the backstory. If anything, I'm having people make planets so let that give you a bit of freedom on that front.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea I know. Also don't you think you should add an "Appearance:" thing to the app for your RP? It seems to be missing one...

Comment

*dies seeing popstar animal girl* Im back from the movie ^^

So.. where am i needed?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Just remember that you can have as many characters as you want (just as long as it's not like 10, or 20. XD).

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Where did you leave off? In the forest?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ Sustic

Oh? Did I really forget that? wow...never realized that. Well there was a reason I put that little legal scapegoat of saying "If I forgot a category, feel free to add it" ^^; I should officially put that in...

@ S121

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                      @Wriggle

Just remember that you can have as many characters as you want (just as long as it's not like 10, or 20. XD).
                      *Looks at the LoZ: FSA Shadow Link and his thousands of clones.*
                      ....nah.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-06-2013, 01:30 AM.

Comment

the beast duo are at the forest of magic

and yeah the movie was awesome (pacific rim), Rebeca loves Guillermo del Toro´s movies
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                          @Wriggle

I've been in an RP where someone was at least controlling about 25-27 characters once... BOY did that person have a hard time keeping up.

@Cucoo

Well I'm working on my app now.

Comment

@Kristia

F*ck Yea! Pacific Rim!!! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oVAe...dqnHFG-MWZOmaX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EEtGLLDhNY

(As you can tell, I liked the movie.)
                            sigpic

Comment

@SUSTIC
                              Actually I can probably handle a lot more than that. But then the quality of the posts will drop.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry for double post, but I think that's Ending for John right there.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X