Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno... I might just introduce him...

Comment

@ S121

if someone tried to kill you and/or lock your super abilities with poison, what would you think they are?

EDIT

deleting evidence of my plot twist
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-08-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Which is kind of strange.

They protect what they want to destroy. Why not just destroy them?

I suppose they are trying to keep the SCAE from gaining resources...

Bah, I'd might as well leave ACO to you.

Who will control the SCAE? Will multiple people do it, maybe different divisions?

Also, how will the leaders bypass their own organization to get the powers? They would need to work closely with the science division, which means that they need a good cover.

What are your thoughts?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

EDIT
          deleting evidence of my plot twist

And I was gonna leave SCAE to anyone else but me. If I take on the 'ACO' (and I need ideas for a better name for them...or should I leave it as Anti-Character Organization?) then I wouldn't want to also be a part of the leaders of SCAE. I'll have Shulk be of SCAE because he would make a decent asset for them because of his and the Monado's abilities.

And I would like to ask Katrix more about the abilities of the Organization XIII.
          Reason why is I want to know how they would fare against Shulk and
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-08-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

edit deleting evidence of plot twist
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-08-2013, 07:22 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

It is stated that that type of "magic" is easy to get control of, but you have to have the right mindset for it. This is one of those cases when the villains can't use light. The heroes can still use dark however as there is more than can be dark than just being evil. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the leader doesn't already have a little bit of darkness. All he needs to do is to learn how to use it and then expand upon it. One thing to take note of however is that the darkness can be dangerous. If you slip even once and show weakness the darkness will devour you. He will most likely produce a nobody as well which the Organization will be able to control.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Ok so that's that for that =w= I'll leave anything concerning SCAE from here on out to anyone else.

So there'll be SCAE and ACO having a sort of 'Spy War' as an undercurrent in Season II

And we should list off the arcs that will start at the beginning.

Comment

Hey S1, I got an idea, and it includes a little 'bonding' exercise between Koishi and Lujuria...

Comment

@Wonder

What are your thoughts?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Try and put Lujuria's room next to Koishi's.

Comment

@Wonder

Ok.

We'll need Mima though. Let's just keep going until we need him.
                        sigpic

Comment

and I just realized I gave away my main plot twist yet again...

hey S121, could we quickly go back through the OOC and delete the evidence? I think nobody really noticed it...

Comment

@Cucoo

Which one?
                            sigpic

Comment

anything about ACO's true intentions.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-08-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, I think I got everything important.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X