X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Katrix

Aye, CASTs have a full blown personality. We definitely know she can feel the full range of emotions (pleasure from shooting things, surprise from being snuck up on, pain, etc etc)
    So she would have the KH definition of a heart.

...hmm....

Comment

@Cucoo

I guess so. Sounds like it's a full grown heart too.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Hmm well...this leads to my curiosity of what devious things could be done with this concept now?

Comment

@cucoo

What are you thinking? We're talking about a nobody so I should be the one doing the devious thinking seeing as I control them
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix

I'm just trying to think of a nice little plot thing...
            Is a nobody like a "Dark Link"? Or more than just a "reflection" of a person?

(And then this gives me the idea of having in the Zelda Arc the actual Dark Link...)

Comment

@cucoo

I guess they're more like reflections. They are pretty much that person, but without a heart and all the hassle of being a nobody. They don't change personality wise.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

so theoretically, the same as what Dark Link really is...
                ok...
                I'm going to work out more what I'm thinking and then pass it by ya later.

Comment

@cucoo

Oh, one more thing I should say. The organization controls all the lesser nobodies.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Hello people.

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@cucoo

I think I found a perfect member for SCAE.

Eraques

What's noticeable about him is that he have a very high defense to say it like that. He have pretty much no openings. If you attack him up front you are bound to be attacked back. He is also the only person in the entire KH universe that is able to use Light as darkness is normally used.

And that video doesn't even show is true power.

He adapts his fighting style and special attack to what character you're using. I think the special attack he uses against Terra is the coolest. To say it it a simple way. He is the what you would have gotten if you combined Terra, Aqua and Ventus and added a little bit of speed.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

That actually gives me an interesting idea.

John is adept with Darkness, due to his training with Rumia, but without training in Light, there's a greater chance that he will fall back on Darkness and become overwhelmed by it. If Ansem the Wise can't teach John how to better use his light, maybe Eraques can, especially since John uses his light like he does with his Darkness.

It would also help because John would lose his Darkness abilities in the second season, due to Ansem being purged from his mind at a certain point in time. That would force John to use his weaker Light abilities. Seeing that he isn't a effective anymore, John would then look for somebody that would be able to teach him how to use light as if it was Darkness, how to mold it into various shapes and bend it to his will. John can already use it like Darkness to an extent, but he is inexperienced with it. The best he can do at this point is create shields, lasers, and orbs.

What do you think?
                          Last edited by S121; 11-15-2013, 06:46 PM.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

I guess that would work. Do remember that even tough John will loose the darkness he currently have now it's very easy to obtain it. When looking at it now it states that you don't even need the right mindset. You just have to choose to wield it. It is stated that you may loose something in return (heart becoming weaker), but seeing as John is already doing that it's not that big of a deal. The only difference is that he'll loose a lot of knowledge he have about it and he'll start of a lot weaker.

Also, just found the most epic fighting cutscene ever. My only complaint is the length.

Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

I'm back guys... and I feel like I've just gone through F*CKING HELL. I just want to say that for the next few days (maybe until tomorrow) I won't be very active. I officially hate my life now.

Comment

@Katrix

I imagine that he'll get his strength again, but until then, he will have to try and relearn most of his abilities, at least the Darkness ones.

the only thing is, John doesn't know that he can reobtain it so easily. That was actually one of the Genesong enhancements. Seeing how Darkness is easier to obtain than anticipated, I suppose it could be that he is more receptive to Darkness, sort of like the Light enhancement.

It also might help with his OPness.

@SUSTIC

What happened?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X