Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Well, there goes my childhood.

Do you know the old Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie?

I'm never going to see it the same way ever again.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Why's that?

Comment

@SUSTIC

One word... "Snozzberries."

(Warning: subject matter is probably... "sketchy.")

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/t...ildrens-movie/
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@SUSTIC

Oh dear god...

CHILDHOOD.exe has been deleted by a virus.

Anyways have you seen my post on what the Lord Knight class is capable of S121?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yes. I fell asleep before I saw that you posted it, but I still eventually saw it.

It looks good to me.

I still can't believe he tricked them into licking **** flavored wallpaper. XD

WHY!? Why would anyone come up with a flavor like that!?

That reminds me of those many-flavored jellybeans from Harry Potter. Who's to say there's not a few **** flavored jellybeans in those boxes!? XD
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea well I still can't decide between Lord Knight, and Infinity Sword.

Those Jelly Beans... if anyone were to so happen eat one of such flavor I believe they would have a similar reaction to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...eR2Tivu4#t=921

The clip I'm talking about starts a little before 15:46 mark.

Comment

K I back.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yeayeayea! XD

Now just replace the Critic with Harry Potter, Ron, or Hermionie ( <--- however you spell that.). XD

What other horrible flavors would they have? I do believe the jellybeans were said to have ANY flavor. You would get paint, earwax (was in one of the movies, last I remember), or if you want to be really nasty, "restroom floor".

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Did you ever watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory as a child?
                  sigpic

Comment

I have.

Also I heard you're talking about Harry Potter

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Lol.

I guess there should be a warning label saying:
                      WARNING: DO NOT EAT THESE JELLY BEANS UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK FINDING OUT WHAT THE TASTE OF PURE UNFILTERED ASS, DIRTY TOILET WATER, MOLD, THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR SINK, AND EVERYTHING FOUL IN THE WORLD. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL GET A GOOD FLAVOR. OUT OF ALL THE POSSIBLE FLAVORS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD WE ESTIMATE THAT THERE IS A 99.9999999999999999999% CHANCE THAT YOUR JELLY BEAN WILL TASTE LIKE COMPLETE SH*T. EAT THESE WITH CAUTION."

Now the question is... what would happen if John was given one of those jelly beans and it so happened to be one of such horrendous flavor.

Comment

@Wriggle

Just look at the post I made earlier.

Warning: your childhood will die.

@SUSTIC

He would spit that sh*t out! XD

*Spits out jellybean*

"What the hell was that flavor!? Snozzberry? What's a snozzberry?"
                        sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                          Well.

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well, Willy Wonka was supposed to have a somewhat insane side to him.

One minute he's singing about worlds of "pure imagination", and the next, he's tricking kids into licking **** flavored wallpaper.

(Censored to preserve guest readers' childhoods. )
                            sigpic

Comment

Now just imagine if someone gave Elsword a jelly bean in front of John, and Elsword got a GOOD flavored Jelly Bean.

Elsword: *Is handed a Jelly bean that looks like the one John had and eats it.* "...Huh... tastes like... apples... watermelon... oh and cinnamon!"

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well then again, based on John's luck, John might get lucky and get all the good ones.

I can't believe a candy like that would get approved, even in a fictional world.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X