X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voile

After checking some books, Renamon found a book about the magician Rasputin, it was like a diary and it was really worn out. The fox carefully read it and found something interesting.

After so many years of trial and error, I have finally found what was impossible.. the art of resurrection.. ohh my dear Anna I will finally be back to you when these mere mortals come for my life. My magic shall go to the grave with me, but my notes shall be passed for the fortunate person who receives this book.. I hope that the receiver uses this arts for the good and not for the evil as I was so foolish to follow.

I can hear their voices.. coming closer to my chambers and ready to end my life, when the time comes, I shall be back so the next person in charge of this book can discover its secrets.

The rest of the writing was too messed to understand, but Renamon was sure this book would help Rena and Mara to get back ("Just hold on.. I will bring you back") she thought when she heard Komachi´s voice

"Oh, you can follow me, I know where the kitchen is"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

John saw that Renamon had a book.

"What book is that?", John asked out of curiosity.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Voile

Hearing John´s question, Renamon answered "Its a tome of the art of resurrection, made by a Russian magician called Rasputin, with this I can bring my friends back"

The fox took the book close to her chest and hoped that the contents of the book would reveal easily
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

"It's a tome of the art of resurrection, made by a Russian magician called Rasputin, with this I can bring my friends back.", Renamon said.

This sparked John's curiosity.

"Friends? Who are they, if you don't mind me asking?"
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Voile Library

"Araa, you're not supposed to touch that book." A small demon-like girl intervened. She had a red hair, and wore a black, modern vest and skirt.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

"In my quests around the many lands I found the two beings who later would be my friend and my mate, we were dealing with some monster who was causing destruction in the land, and after fighting with it, my friends gave their souls to save mine" the fox said

"I can talk with them when Im asleep, and after gaining enough energy throughout the years, I am ready to bring them back to our world, and this book has the knowledge I need to take their souls out of mine and put them into the bodies that I will create thanks to the digivice directly from my memories"

"Oh sorry, I was looking for the contents of this book, I only need the information" the vixen apologized to the demoness
              Last edited by Kristia; 05-30-2013, 12:47 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

John listened to Renamon's story.

(Hmm... I guess it's only a matter of time until I get to meet them.)
                Last edited by S121; 05-30-2013, 12:59 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

X and Axl continue to explore Shinki's Palace. "This place sure is large X. I don't think we will ever explore the whole palace in one day..." Said Axl as he turns to X who still looks depressed for some odd reason. "Hey man cheer up! You shouldn't be depressed the day before vacation!" Replied Axl as he pats X on the back. X looks at Axl and frowns slightly. "I know but..." Said X as Axl cuts him off. "But what? The X I knew wouldn't let nothing get to him! He always pushed through anything." Replied Axl as he looks at X. X just pushes Axl away lightly and walks off. "I want to be alone for a while Axl... I have a lot on my mind..." Said X as he leaves the palace. Going to sit under the tree in the courtyard.

"What was that about?... it felt like a dream... but it felt so real... and what is this... power that is inside me? If I were to see that man again the man that created me... whether it be in a dream or in person... I'm going to ask him what he meant." Thought X as he leans his head back, looking up at the tree leaves.

Comment

Voile Library

"Oh, she just left..." Koakuma whispered to herself, saddened that she couldn't stop the fox. "Patchouli-sama, what should we do?"
                    "We kinda need that tome..." Patchouli said... and actually got up from her seat to leave the library. "No, we definitely need that tome. We're going to retrieve it, follow me Koakuma."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

John looked over to Renamon as they entered the hall.

"I'm probably asking too many questions, but what are your friends like?"
                      sigpic

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"The first one is a ghost-like girl who lived on the snow filled forests, her body resembles a white kimono with a pink sash and on her head mask lie two ice horns, thats my friend Mara" Renamon explained and continued

"The other one is a cerulean and yellow jackal with spikes on the back of her paws and one on her chest, she resembles the god anubis, that girl is my mate Nera"

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

"Well, I look forward to meeti-"

John saw the girl in purple pajamas in the hall.
                          sigpic

Comment

Voile Library

"Halt!" Patchouli commanded to the two visitors. "You two have just stolen a valuable book! You shall not leave until I have it back!"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

"You two have just stolen a valuable book! You shall not leave until I have it back!"

"My friend needs it to resurrect her friends. We didn't leave the SDM, so it's not necessarily stolen either, just moved. We'renot planning on keeping the book, so you have nothing to worry about."
                              sigpic

Comment

Voile Library

Patchouli wavered a little, but her will was firm: the book is dangerous, and she is going to stop these foolish humans from killing themselves.
                                "You humans don't understand! Grimoire in that caliber cannot be handled like regular books! If you are not going to give it to me, I'll take it by force!"
                                "Prepare the book preservation magic." Patchouli ordered to Koakuma. "I'm using Normal Mode cards."
                                "N- Normal Mode?" Koakuma asked in disbelief. "But won't that decapitate the armor on that man-"
                                "That man is a Spartan. His armor requires someone of my caliber to use Hard Mode, but I'm not trying to kill him; I'm trying to get the tome back."
                                "Understood, Patchouli-sama." Koakuma nodded, and scurried along to the center of the library.

Honolulu National Hotel, Hawaii

"Here we are." Nitori announced as she opened the door. "Room 506."
                                The suite room 506 was a large room with everything you would expect from a luxury house, and some more. On one side of the hotel was a kitchen with oven, microwave, sink, and stove. On the other side was two king-sized bed. A large empty space of marble and a Jacuzzi inhabited the center, with clear plexiglass windows covering the entire suite.
                                "So cool!" Nitori exclaimed as she pranced across the room, exploring every option of entertainment she can have.
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-30-2013, 02:22 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X