X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SDM

John knew that if he fought this girl, he would only have lethal weapons. If he wasn't careful, he could kill her.

"Listen, I don't want to have to kill you, so how about a middle ground? You help us with the resurrection and at the same time, get the book back. It's a win-win option."
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Voile Library

"You have no idea." Patchouli let go of the arcane energy swirling around her, aborting the spell cards. Then, she strolled across the library towards John and snatched the tome, opened it, and shoved it to John's face.
      "Here, can you even read this?" Patchouli asked John, asking him if he can read anything on the tome, which was empty.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Zero followed Nitori to Room 506. "Impressive." He said as he lays the bags on the floor, as well as his helmet. Scratching his head he looks at Nitori and asks "So what are you planning on doing today?"

Comment

SDM

"Here, can you even read this?", Patchouli said as she shoved it in his face.

Using his inhuman reflexes, John snatched the tome back, and spoke in a dead serious tone.

"Who said I was going to be the one reading it? Knowing Gensokyo, it's probably magically invisible. On top of that, I'm going to pretend you didn't just show me absolute disrespect by shoving that book in my face. If you do that again, I won't be as forgiving."

Honolulu - Hawaii

Isaac laid his bags down, and looked around the suite.

"Damn! This is the nicest room I've ever been in."

Isaac went over to Room 506 and knocked on the door.
          Last edited by S121; 05-30-2013, 02:39 AM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

(Last post for the day. Ima lift all the limits up, so you guys can control my characters while I'm gone. Just make sure you act like the characters should act.))
            Voile Library

Patchouli groaned in frustration. "Whether I shove the book up your face or hand it to you nicely in a gift wrap isn't going to change the outcome. You can't recite the spell: it is just too dangerous-"
            Patchouli started coughing and wheezing as if she was going to die.
            "Patchouli-sama!" Koakuma ran towards Patchouli with an asthma breather. "If you overexert yourself like that, one day you might really die!"
            "You... You are right... Koakuma." Patchouli weakly spoke through the breather mask. "Please... Koakuma, take this... gentlemen... and the tome... explain to him about it..."
            "U- understood!" Koakuma let Patchouli lean to her, and they both walked to the deeper part of the library. Koakuma turned around to say: "Please wait right there with the tome!"

Honolulu National Hotel, Hawaii

"I... I don't know actually." Nitori mumbled as shr brought out the familiar disk platform: one that would turn into EVE. "I think I'll hit the beach tomorrow, just explore around for today."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Zero looks at Nitori before picking up his helmet and putting it back on. "Yea I might do that as well. I'm going to go explore the landscape. Oh yea get the door we have a visitor." Said Zero as he opens up sliding glass door to the balcony. As he steps onto the balcony he looks down at the ground and jumps off. Landing safely from the 5 story drop due to built in gyroscopic landing system built into his legs. He then walks off away from the hotel casually.

Comment

This is my last post for today. I need to fix my keyboard because I have to basically punch the spacebar for it to read a keystroke.

SDM

"Please wait right there with the tome!"

John did as he was told and waited for Koakuma to return.
                sigpic

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Xehanort walks into the room marked 507. H had already transformed his keyblade into a normal walking stick making him look extra old and fragile.
                  ("I should get on with wtiting the last report")
                  Last edited by Katrix; 05-30-2013, 08:20 AM.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"They do have more professional names, you know, and what kind of gun it is can greatly affect the battle. Can you identify some of these weapons?" Deimos asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Xehanort sits down at the desk at starts writing.

(I have finally arrived in Hawaii. Unfortunately not everything is going as planned.
                      Someone blew up the whole Neo-Yakuza base in Osaka. Did they even know what I was planning?
                      I have to be more careful from now. I can't let them, whoever they are destroy another base.
                      Luckily I have a few clues to who did it. Firstly of the main explosion was definitively the works of Master Aqua.
                      I have not identified anyone else yet. I do think however that when i find out who they are, and trust me I will, I have watch them.)
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Voile Library

"I'm back!" Koakuma announced as she flew back to John. "Take me to your friend, and I will explain to you and your friend why Patchouli-sama went out of her way to retrieve that tome."

Kourindou

"Messy as always." Yuuka remarked, looking around to find heaps of forsaken objects. "You know, if you don't start categorizing these, they're going to all turn into Kogasa-like Youkai."
                        "Please, that's not going to happen in another thousand years." Rinnosuke commented, rummaging through the pile to find anything useful.
                        "Speaking of years, how long has it been since you trained with Reimu?" Yuuka asked.
                        "Well, it is more of a one-sided teaching... Reimu doesn't do jack shit." Rinnosuke complained. "Oh, this looks nice."
                        Rinnosuke pulled a necklace with a small flower pendant, studded with an unknown gem. "It fits you. You want it? My treat."
                        "Can you tell what purpose that necklace has?" Yuuka asked, and Rinnosuke used his power.
                        "I don't see any purpose. Perhaps it is just another necklace." Rinnosuke reported. "I have no use fot it. Take it if you want to."
                        "It does look pretty. I'll take it." Yuuka smiled, grabbing the necklace from Rinnosuke's outstretched hand.
                        "Feel free to browse through. I have customers." Rinnosuke sai, leaving Yuuka in the warehouse. "...try not too break anything."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Voile lybrary

"For your information, I was going to guide my friends to the kitchen and come back after that, I need a strong magician who can help me with this, or atleast explain me its risks" Renamon said still reading the book with extrem care

"If your mistress is feeling better already, I would gladly follow you to her" the fox said ready to follow the red-haired
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

Hank overheard the conversation, as he at that point had started to wander.

"A magician, you say?" Hank said. "I think I know just the guy."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

SDM

"If your mistress is feeling better already, I would gladly follow you to her.", said Renamon, ready to follow Koakuma.

John handed the tome to Renamon and said, "Who knows, maybe everything will work out in the end."

Hank walked over and said, "A magician, you say? I think I know just the guy."

"Actually, there's a magician here, so we won't need to find another one."
                              sigpic

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

("Time to do some research")
                                Xehanort booted up the PC and started talking with a person from Neo-Yakuza.
                                "Do you have any records of the intruders in base three? I think I want to look into them"
                                "We do. Sending them to your right now."
                                "Thanks"

Xehanort then proceeded to watch the videos finding out who destroyed the base.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X