X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John's Apartment - Tokyo - Japan

Renamon was already thinking of what to do when she remembered something "There is something I want to know, the gaps controller, she is a mastermind for what I have barely heard of her, I wonder I she can help us" the fox said sensing something in the air

"Perhaps.. she is already watching us"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"If you need to travel to other world i can help too"
      . Aqua summoned her Keyblade and looked at it.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

"That is a good idea, as far as I know, we got two ways to reach those humans, by your glider, or by using my digivice" Renamon agreeing with the keyblader and putting her device on the table
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Inventory-Somewhere in New York

The game had gone on for thirty minutes, and only the Heavy had been knocked out, and he just watched from a booth behind the table. Lonestar was in the lead, having 82,000 dollars in chips on his hands. Tensions were running high, and everyone wanted to bust Lonestar out.

"All in!" Lonestar said, pushing his large piles of chips into the center with a smug look on his face. Either he had the cards, or he was bluffing, this was the chance to test it.

"All in, ze." Marisa said, pushing her much smaller pile of chips in. She had a 4 and a 5, with a 6, 8, and a jack on the table. All Marisa needed was a 7.

"Fold." Foster and Barney said simultaneously.

GLaDOs came down from the ceiling right next to Marisa. "You know, I thought you were supposed to be more sensible, considering your profession."

She spun around towards Lonestar. "And you appear to have drunken one too many of the Inventory's alcoholic beverages."

"Well aren't you little miss sunshine, ya oversized hunk of metal." Lonestar replied.

"And you smell like rotten potatoes." GLaDOs replied.

"Wait, how can you smell?" Barney asked.

"I am equipped with a artificial smelling apparatus. In this case, I wish they hadn't created it." GlaDOs explained. "Now, let's get to the fun part, where one of our lovely guest goes home with all of their money taken before their eyes."

The claw came up, dispensing a queen, and then a 7.

"The stinking cowboy has two pair, with our witchy friend having a straight. Marisa takes the pot." GLaDOs said. "Lonestar is out of money. May I take him off your hands, Mr. Winslow?"

"I am afraid not, GLaDOs. We have a contract." Winslow said with slight disdain.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

John's Apartment -Tokyo - Japan

X looks at the group "Do you think we will even be able to stop them when we will need a bit extra power in case of things go wrong?" Asked X as he begins thinking. I would be of more use if I had one of my armor upgrades. If I can recall my Falcon Armor is still at the base... Thought X as he continues to think. "If we do need extra power then I have an idea which can also help us." Said X as he begins developing a plan of his own.

Comment

"Perhaps.. she is already watching us."

"If you need to travel to other world i can help too."

"That is a good idea, as far as I know, we got two ways to reach those humans, by your glider, or by using my digivice."

"Hang on, we're getting ahead of ourselves. I think we should attack their HQ first, to ensure that they can no longer supply characters. Then we could travel.
              If we cut off the supply, we can limit the amount of characters being subjugated, making the liberating process faster.
              I don't like what they're doing any more than you guys, but this would be the most efficient way do do things."

"If we do need extra power then I have an idea which can also help us."

John turned toward X.

"What do you have in mind?
              Last edited by S121; 04-30-2013, 09:55 PM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

X looks at John. "I was stationed at a military base in Okinawa. If I can get us in we can get supplies for a mission. I also need to get there as it appears I have been damaged, and the Military Base I was stationed at is the closest place I can get repaired at." Said X as he looks at John.

Comment

"I was stationed at a military base in Okinawa. If I can get us in we can get supplies for a mission. I also need to get there as it appears I have been damaged, and the Military Base I was stationed at is the closest place I can get repaired at."

John knew that if they were going to take out a criminal organization, he was going to need all of the ammo he could carry.

"Sounds good." He turned toward all of the others, "What do you guys think?"
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                    The Inventory-Somewhere in New York

The game had gone on for thirty minutes, and only the Heavy had been knocked out, and he just watched from a booth behind the table. Lonestar was in the lead, having 82,000 dollars in chips on his hands. Tensions were running high, and everyone wanted to bust Lonestar out.

"All in!" Lonestar said, pushing his large piles of chips into the center with a smug look on his face. Either he had the cards, or he was bluffing, this was the chance to test it.

"All in, ze." Marisa said, pushing her much smaller pile of chips in. She had a 4 and a 5, with a 6, 8, and a jack on the table. All Marisa needed was a 7.

"Fold." Foster and Barney said simultaneously.

GLaDOs came down from the ceiling right next to Marisa. "You know, I thought you were supposed to be more sensible, considering your profession."

She spun around towards Lonestar. "And you appear to have drunken one too many of the Inventory's alcoholic beverages."

"Well aren't you little miss sunshine, ya oversized hunk of metal." Lonestar replied.

"And you smell like rotten potatoes." GLaDOs replied.

"Wait, how can you smell?" Barney asked.

"I am equipped with a artificial smelling apparatus. In this case, I wish they hadn't created it." GlaDOs explained. "Now, let's get to the fun part, where one of our lovely guest goes home with all of their money taken before their eyes."

The claw came up, dispensing a queen, and then a 7.

"The stinking cowboy has two pair, with our witchy friend having a straight. Marisa takes the pot." GLaDOs said. "Lonestar is out of money. May I take him off your hands, Mr. Winslow?"

"I am afraid not, GLaDOs. We have a contract." Winslow said with slight disdain.
                    This poker game is starting to heat up. I wonder if any Master Spark will come up soon.

Also, gentlemen.

Time: 10:00 PM

Seeing how all the Characters in the room oblige with her idea made Yuuka feel, well, proud, but also responsible as well. While they were off-combat, Yuuka has been calling the shots, telling where to go, what to do.

"Okinawa it is then." Yuuka said. "I am afraid Yukari won't be able to help us all the time. Also, I am thinking we should expand our group first. We are a team of what, 5 Characters, against thousands of humans and hundreds of enslaved Characters? That blue-skinned mage I left in the warehouse was one of many, and he was already a handful. How can we compete against so many more?"
                    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-30-2013, 10:49 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

"I am afraid Yukari won't be able to help us all the time. Also, I am thinking we should expand our group first. We are a team of what, 5 Characters, against thousands of humans and hundreds of enslaved Characters? That blue-skinned mage I left in the warehouse was one of many, and he was already a handful. How can we compete against so many more?"

"You would be surprised. I always had to fight alone with odds just as bad as these, yet I always made it out alive."
                      sigpic

Comment

Yuuka´s concern had a good point "I may have a of atleast some refugee or as far as an army, I just need two things, A computer" Renamon said looking at everyone and then she sighed and prepared her other request "I need someone to help me enter my mind, inside of it lies a person of great knowledge"

Renamon gave the offer gripping the digivice

Spoiler:

Comment

10:05 PM

"I need someone to help me enter my mind, inside of it lies a person of great knowledge."

Mind? Yuuka thought. She knew some people who tinkered with people's minds. That bunny by the name of Reisen was one, but her specialty was madness, something that would work opposite of what Renamon has requested. That only leaves two possible Youkai: the Komeiji sisters.

"I know of two Youkais who may have a chance to help you." Yuuka answered. "But I don't know if they have been spawned into the outside world, too."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

"I know of two Youkais who may have a chance to help you, but I don't know if they have been spawned into the outside world, too."

All this talk about youkai started nagging at the back of John's mind. He was still worried about whether or not he inadvertently destroyed Yuuka's homeland, just by asking a question.

(Did I really destroy this "Gensokyo" that Yuuka says she's from? Did I really kill everyone living there?...Argh, stop thinking like that!)

He was a person that swore to protect all of Earth's civilians. This may be a different Earth, but to him, this was still Earth.
                            The oath he made so long ago became a part of him, of his ideology, and he broke it.
                            He mentally scolded himself. He may have broken his oath, but he shouldn't let that break him.

(Fine. If it would get me to stop worrying about it, then I'll ask Yuuka about it later.)

John refocused his attention back to his surroundings.

"So what's the plan?"
                            sigpic

Comment

10:10 PM

"Read these three line of texts I highlighted." Yuuka said, handing the list to John. The highlighted lines show:
                              Hokkaido Hotel
                              Hong Kong Triad Branch
                              SK Gaming Headquarters

"These are the three closest client locations from Tokyo. I say sweep these areas, and then focus on farther targets from there." Yuuka suggested. "I'm open for any other ideas, though."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"I'm open for any other ideas, though."

"I think we should attack their HQ first, to ensure that they can no longer supply characters. Then we could travel.
                                If we cut off the supply, we can limit the amount of characters being subjugated, making the liberating process faster.
                                I don't like what they're doing any more than you guys, but this would be the most efficient way do do things.
                                At worst, we would at least slow them down. Of course, we will go to the army base and help Renamon first, to be prepared."
                                Last edited by S121; 04-30-2013, 11:48 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X