X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayohiga

"I was hoping to find you and your frined to be on well states, besides if you need help, I could aid you if you want to" Renamon greeted the nekomata
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mayohiga

"I heard Wriggle is in Human Village right now, from one of my scout cats." Chen responded. "But I can't go visit her because I'm busy managing Mayohiga."

Human Village

"Hello, Yuuka." An odd-looking man with feminine elegance greeted Yuuka with a hand wave. "Care to take a look at my merchandise?"
      "Exactly the reason I came here for, Shimamura." Yuuka smirked as Wriggle hid behind her: Shimamura's heavy makeup made him look like an odd Youkai. "Oh, you got some good stuff today."
      "Yup, have a look." Shimamura unveiled his merchandises from the outside world: ranging from hair dryers to poker cards. "Oh, here's the Frank Sinatra 130th anniversary album Mystia was looking for. I might as well go visit her tonight in her food shack."
      Yuuka browsed through the random items Shimamura offered. A particular electronic box came into Yuuka's attention.
      "Oh, is that laptop?" Yuuka asked Shimamura.
      "Yup, and it's a really high-end one too." Shimamura answered. "Six-core i7 965, ASUS motherboard, 2 6GB RAM, GTX 650, this baby's got everything."
      "Well I don't know what that means, but it must've cost you a fortune." Yuuka smirked. She wanted this. "I'll buy it. How much?"
      "You still have that Arcane sunflower oil extract? I'll take a bottle of that." Shimamura offered. "Another bottle gets you custom case and all the accessory of your choice."
      "Oh yes, please, I got tons lying around." Yuuka cheered in delight. "I'll drop two bottles of it by the Tengu's place, okay?"
      "Alright, here's the catalog for the custom accessories. If you choose now, it'll arrive at your house by tomorrow morning."

(And there you go, Yuuka just bought a super high-end gaming rig laptop that cost at least 5 grand. How mad are you guys right now.)
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Mayohiga

"Do you know where Yuuka is? I have to say goodbye to her to"
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Aw. Bummer. "Okay then. First stop, Yuuka's house!"

The boat began to move, and a mist shrouded us. Water appeared below us.

"Well, we should be there in five minutes. It may be a little long, but from the palace to Gensokyo would take days, and from there to Yuuka's flower garden would take hours. Now, plus the dangerous path to Gensokyo, I would say about... Never. But here's the good part. As a consellation, they get to see Shiki-sama instead. Of course, they don't quite get there either... Not saying why..."

Comment

Somewhere

"This is feeling more and more familiar. I've been here before, I believe. We're where the dead go, I presume?" Hank asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mayohiga

Renamon nodded to the nekomata´s speech "Ok then, is there anything I can do to help you around?" I got time so its allright the fox said looking at the place
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, yes and no. See, I only ferry souls to where they need to go. Shiki-sama decides where they stay. For some reason, the yama of your world only seems to reincarnate. To be reincarnated is a privelage, no to be easily obtained. For the yama to be throwing reincarnations like that... No one's been reincarnated more than twice. Either the yama of Nevada is very insufficiant of being yama, or you've been doing a lot of good things."

I saw a light nearby.

"Ah, we're almost there."

Speaking of Nevada... "I wonder how Otori's doing. Hey, Hank, do you have something to contact Deimos with? I want to know how Otori's doing."

Comment

Somewhere

"We don't have yama. But we do have a force called the Higher Powers. They're the ones who keep bringing me back. The Auditor I mentioned is a rogue one." Hank explained. Hank then pulled out a phone.

"Hello?" came a voice on the other end.

"Hey, Deimos, anything interesting happen over there?" Hank said.

"Hank, where in the hell are you?" Diemos asked.

"Oh, just technically dead at the moment. Is Otori there?" Hank asked.

"I believe he went to go look at the train." Deimos said.

Hank froze. "Deimos, get him out of there. NOW." Hank ordered.

Deimos sighed. "Fine, i'll go get him."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Somewhere

John had a weird sensation wash over him. He's felt something similar to this, but only when he's been inches from death.

"So this is what it feels like when you die?", John asked Komachi.

"I've had sensations like this before, but only when I've been close to death."
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mayohiga

"Uh, if you could help with fixing the fences around the outskirts of town, that'll be great." Chen said, looking through her notes. "Mr. Muroneko is the one to talk to."
                      "As for Yuuka, I think she's just around the Garden of the Sun, about an hour walk from here. Since you can fly, I say it'll take you about 10 minutes."

Human Village

"Wow you're the real Yuuka right?" A group of American tourists surrounded Yuuka and Wriggle as they exited the town square towards Bunbunmaru Newspaper Printing HQ.
                      "Can I take a picture with you?"
                      "Kyaaa- Wriggle you're so cute!"
                      "So you do wear something other than that checkered vest! Cool!"
                      "This popularity of mine..." Yuuka snickered. Take that, Marisa! "Alright, alright, I'll do whatever fan service that needs to be done."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"So, how's Otori doing?"

Comment

Somewhere

"He went to the goddamn train wreck where Tricky's body is." Hank said.

Comment

Train Wreck, Nevada; Otori

Wow, this level of burn marks... It would take fire as hot as magma in it's underground stage.

Someone is coming. I pulled out my shotgun retrieved from one of the fallen agents.

"Stop! Step outside slowly with your hands up and your weapons on the ground or end up like your friends there!"

Comment

Dead; Komachi

"So? His body. He's probably dealing with the ya-I mean higher ups."

Comment

Mayohiga

Renamon agreed with what was needed and said "Allright, let me see what I can do to help, would you like to guide me to that person so we could start?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X