X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sector 3

"Ah, but not just any clash. There have to be a very specific clash. One between light and dark. And yes the most powerful Key known to man. The ultimate weapon. The ultimate key. I'll ask you about something. Have you ever considered if there is anything else than this realm. Something above us that is just barely touching us so that the pathway between the Realms is locked. What if you had the Key to that lock?"
    Last edited by Katrix; 08-30-2013, 03:57 PM.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Sector 3

"It depends on what you would do after attaining such oportunity, would you use it to see what no one has in the universe, or for the destruction of it" the commander only said remembering the reapers
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sector 3

Six was confused by what Xehanort was saying, but played along. The more intelligence he could gather, the better.

"And just what do you plan on doing once you unlock the universe, that higher dimension?", Six asked in a serious tone.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Sector 3

"I don't know the exact details. Only my master knows those. He do have told us is basic plan. We are to ascend to the highest plane of existence. From there we can cover all worlds."

Another then came walking into the room.

"Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived, in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other. They say ruin brings about creation. So what, then, would another war bring? When the darkness falls, will we be found worthy of the precious light the legend speaks of?

With the knowledge of how the world is made I will make a new world. One that is balanced. One where there exists no unbalances."
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Sector 3

"And the price for making such a world?", Six asked Another.

Six knew what another was implying, but he wanted to clearly hear it.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Sector 3

"Once we have The Key. We won't need anything else than somewhere to create it which The Key can also unlock."
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Sector 3

Six was confused. Why would they go to such extremes such as killing just to get what they wanted? There was no diplomacy when they entered the facility, they just started killing. Not only that, but why did they need John's file? He was just a Spartan-II, a super soldier.

"I still don't understand why you need John's files. He's a legend here, but he's just a Spartan, a soldier. I don't see why his file is so important to you. You said that you needed it to find the key, but John has nothing to do with any of this.", Six said, trying to make sense of the situation.
                sigpic

Comment

Sector 3

Jane then had a question for the soldier "If they need that spartan´s files, he must have something most don´t, and for what I have barely heard of him, he must indeed have something like his abilities or anything outstanding, what could that be?"
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sector 3

Six turned to Jane and spoke.

"UNSC Master Chief Petty Officer Sierra-117, otherwise known as John, is a Spartan-II, one of the very first of the Spartans. John has fought in over 200 missions, saved the galaxy 3 times, saved humanity on one other occasion, and has earned every medal except for the Prisoner of War medal. John is one of the only Spartans to ever reach Hyper-Lethal Vector status. The only other one to reach it was me. John has single-handedly fought armies of Covenant, Flood, and Prometheans. Dr. Halsey said that he's not the strongest, the fastest, or even the smartest of the Spartan-IIs, but that he was the bravest, and quite possibly the luckiest.", Six said.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sector 3

the commander smirked "There´s your answer, luck, many shall go into impossible feats, but only some have that that makes them different, luck, bravery, and will"

Spoiler:

Comment

Sector 3

"I think you misunderstood. We don't need any data on that pesky spartan. It's just as said. The file is a catalyst. What we need is what you see around you now and what will happen in a few minutes"
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Sector 3

Six looked around and saw his fellow Spartans.

"And what would you need us for? What makes you think we would help you? What makes you think that this facility will just bow down to you?", Six asked.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sector 3

"Ahh. That's a very easy question to answer. Be aware that this is just one of many roads we might choose to take. One of these other roads target the continents of this planet. We wouldn't want that to happen would we?"
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Sector 3

Six formed an angry expression under his helmet, but kept his outward appearance calm.

"And what would be the result of that choice?", Six asked in an unphased tone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sector 3

"We would have to clash with the continents instead. All 7 of them. If everything goes will it wil be worth it. It will grant us The Key."
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X