X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient City

Koishi was wandering in the Ancient City, until she saw an odd man in a green suit, and decided to follow behind out of curiosity.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(Yay Koishi!)
      Streets of Old Hell

"Rin?" The oni reiterated. "You mean the Kasha? She's inside the palace right up there, but I doubt she wants to see anyone right now."
      "While that, how's about you have a drink with us?" Another Oni approached John. "Eh? Howsabout that?"
      "Oh, how about we try to make boss feel better with this guy?" The first oni grunted.
      "Oy, good idea, Goki!" The second oni snorted. "You there, follow us."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

Not wanting to offend the Oni, John obliged.

"Okay."

(Geez, I ask a simple question, only to be dragged along to meet the whole damn town...}

John began to walk, but saw something on his radar. There was a small dot behind him, about 50 feet away. John snapped his head in the direction of the entity, but saw nothing.

(What the hell? My radar isn't supposed to malfunction. It never has before... Bah, I'll just have to fix it later.)

John followed the two Oni as they guided him to another building.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The Bridge People No Longer Crosses

"Even the most evil beings have a good side Yuuka, and I know that the bridge princess must have a reason for her jealousy, besides I can endure it if she were to use jealousy against me" Renamon said knowing where how her memories were.

The fox faced the bridge princess and asked again "Why do you envy everyone? do separating people from their happiness brings you joy? for what 2 minutes and then go back to that state of jealousy and feel bad for days? does it truly makes you happy?" This time the vixen´s tone was more serene and calm
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Koishi is probably my favorite Windows character.)
            Old Hell

Koishi chuckled a bit at John's situation, and continued to follow him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

The Oni duo took John and the others to the centermost building, where the leader of the Oni was drinking in solitude. She had a sake dish that magically turned any sake into high-caliber booze. She wore a blue kimono with pink flower designs near the skirt hem.
              "Boss! Boss!" The Oni duo shouted.
              "What!" The Oni leader growled in annoyance. "I told you not to look for me! Do you really want to have mountains piled up on you?"
              "S- sorry." The first Oni apologized. "But we brought someone who might cheer you up!"
              "Cheer me up?" The Oni leader asked, looking down to see the armored soldier. "Can he drink a lot?"

The Bridge People No Longer Crosses

Heeding no attention to Renamon, Parsee started firing flower-shaped danmaku: Shiro's Ashes, except she did not declare.
              "Whoa, how stronger has she been? This is Lunatic-level pattern, and she didn't even declare a spell card!" Yuuka gasped, dodging and countering the flowers with her own danmaku.
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-02-2013, 02:38 PM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

"Can he drink a lot?", the Oni said.

"I can, but right now I'm on a mission. I need to find Rin, so she can tell me how to calm Utsuho down. Then, I need Utsuho, so we can fight a malevolent god named "The Higher Power". I would not refuse a drinking game if you asked at a later time, though."
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

Hearing John's answers, all the Onis around laughed, perhaps out of hilarity, but definitely also out of respect.
                  "I like you." The Oni leader smirked, hopping down to the ground. "I know where Rin is. In fact, I know why Utsuho is angry as well. But will I tell you?"
                  Onis began to shout "Fight!", as the Oni leader cracked her neck.
                  "I'll tell you everything you need to know," Yuugi smiled maliciously. "If you can beat me!"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

"I'll tell you everything you need to know," Yuugi smiled maliciously. "If you can beat me!"

"Things are never that easy, are they?", John said to Yuugi as he removed all of his weapons and put them in the corner.

John got into a fighting stance and got ready for Yuugi's first move.
                    sigpic

Comment

Old Hell

Koishi watched from the corner of the supposed "arena", cheering as well, but her cheers were not noticed.

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

"This is bad." An old Oni grumbled from far away. With the Oni was a young Oni, yet a child.
                        "Why is that, elder?" The young Oni asked the old Oni.
                        "That human is fighting a Deva." The old Oni pointed. "I do not know if the Deva is playing around or not, but either way, the human is going to feel some pain."

"Trip on this!" Yuugi smiled as she broke a giant boulder out of the wall. That thing must've weighed at least 15 tons, but she lifted with TWO fingers. "Let's see your strength, human!"
                        Yuugi hurled the boulder at John, making the Onis cheer. But they knew: the Deva is just playing along.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

John saw the boulder coming and punched through it.

John then asked with a slight chuckle, "Is that all?"
                          Last edited by S121; 06-02-2013, 03:15 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

The Onis cheered as John crushed the 15 ton boulder: he has passed the first preliminary test.
                            "Not bad, but I'm still warming up." Yuugi smirked. "Let's play... What was that outside world sport?"
                            "Baseball?" An Oni answered.
                            "Yeah! Baseball!" Yuugi grinned as she pulled another boulder: at least 5 times larger. "Here's the pitch!"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

John saw the boulder as it flew towards him. Spartan Time Kicked in.

(The boulder has to be about 5 times larger than the last. The first boulder was about 15 U.S. tons, so this one is about 75 tons. I don't think I can catch it, so I'll just have to go through it.)

In almost an instant, John smashed his fingers into the ground and penetrated the stone floor. He then locked his armor and was hit by the boulder. The boulder broke into several pieces and scattered around John.

John got up from the rubble and got ready for Yuugi's next assault.

"I should probably tell you that Spartan-IIs can take a beating."
                              Last edited by S121; 06-02-2013, 03:26 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

A man in a black coat materialized beside Xehanort. "We saw that there was a fight happening so we came to see what is happening. Is everything alright?"

"Oh yes, everything is fine. Say i have to get back to the hotel, could you just ...". Xehanort pointed towards a empty area beside them.

"Of course, Master". The man in the coat summoned a Corridor of Darkness that both him and Xehanort walked into.

When both of them was back in the hotel room the man in the coat asked a question. "Why do we all have to act like this? You're going around as a weakling when you're the strongest of them all."

"Patience, young one. I have appearances to keep up. Now you don't go around and do something bad. Is that understood?"
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X