X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bridge People No Longer Crosses

Evading the many attacks, Renamon sighed as she used her digivice to evolve into taomon.

Deflecting an attack with her brush, the sorceress pointed it towards the bridge princess "This is your last chance, do you really want to fight? or will you stop this unecessary firefight?" she said ready to for battle, yet wishing to stop it before it begins
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

Onis roared. This man had strength of their kind. They loved it.
      "Ahahahahaha, nice!" Yuugi's grin was uncontrollable. "You're getting there."
      The Deva drew a spell card marked N. "Four Deva Arcanum - Knockout in Three Steps."
      "Oh god, run!" Aya shouted. "If you get caught, that's a guarranted K.O!"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

"Oh god, run!" Aya shouted. "If you get caught, that's a guarranted K.O!"

Upon hearing that, John went into Spartan Time again.

He raised his overshields, stood his ground, and got ready for Yuugi's attack.
        Last edited by S121; 06-02-2013, 08:21 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Old Hell

At this point, Koishi stopped cheering, and simply waited to see how the man would handle it quietly, and patiently.

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank and Jesus came into Hank's house, and Sanford stopped drinking.

"Hank, where the hell have you been?! It's been a day and a half!" Sanford said. "And why is Jesus with you?"

"Long story that involves me fighting a demon goddess, A Higher Power looking to screw me over, and Christoff here saving my ass." Hank explained.

As Hank came in, Deimos sighed. "We'll do this later." Deimos came up the stairs. "If it's a long story, then we do have the time."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Noticing the lack of answer and actions from the bridge princess, Taomon lowered her brush and talked "Look, I understand your uneasyness, just talk to me, we don´t need to fight, lets just calm down, ok?"

The miko lifted her hand showing a sign of peace so they could shake hands.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

Onis still laughed and cheered: Yuugi still wasn't taking it seriously at all.
              "Here goes nothing!" Yuugi shouted, spreading waves of danmaku.

"We need ice cream." Yuuka proposed. "I know for a fact that Parsee loves ice cream: vanilla flavor. Anybody want to run and get some?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

"Here goes nothing!" Yuugi shouted, spreading waves of danmaku.

John saw the damaku and thought, (Now I'm in my element.)

Thanks to his reflexes, dodging Yuugi's danmaku was easy. John dodged each bullet that was fired at him. He jumped to the left, then rolled out of the way of another. Eventually, he started to see a pattern in her waves of danmaku.

"You know, when you said fight, I thought you meant a fistfight. If it's a danmaku battle, then I might need to grab my equipment.", John yelled over the sounds of danmaku, still dodging each bullet with relative ease.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

"The real danger," Yuugi smiled. "is at the above."

Stalactite is a type of speleothem (secondary mineral) that hangs from the ceiling of limestone caves. Their appearances are that of a narrow spearhead.

As Yuugi stomped on the ground, stalactites from the ceiling started crumbling and fell as boulders near Yuugi, covering every single space around.

sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

John jumped out of the way of a stalactite, over to his equipment.

He quickly placed the Onibashira pillar onto his back, then grabbed his guns. John fired a couple rounds into the air, to see if they were shooting danmaku.

John smiled in his helmet as a hail of blue bullets left his guns.

John ran towards Yuugi's position, dodging both the stalactites and danmaku as he went. For a normal person, all this would have been too much to process, but for John, it all looked as if life was moving in slow motion.

John jumped over the boulders and started firing danmaku from above, at Yuugi.
                    sigpic

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

Yuugi stomped on the ground, which cleared all the boulders and danmakus away from her. "Let's end there."
                      Onis spectating the sparring cheered uncontrollably, bursting into laughter and chugging drinks.
                      "You pass the test." Yuugi winked. "I would like for you to drink this sake as a token of honorary member of the Oni of the Ancient City. After that, I'll tell you where the Kasha is."
                      Yuugi offered a small cup, filled with sake from Yuugi's dish.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Turning back into her normal form, Renamon looked at the bridge princess "Would you like some?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

Krrrrsh!!!

The sound of John's boots could be heard on the ground as Yuugi ended the battle.

"I would like for you to drink this sake as a token of honorary member of the Oni of the Ancient City. After that, I'll tell you where the Kasha is.", Yuugi said. She then offered a small cup of sake from her dish.

"Thank you."

John took off his helmet and drank from the small cup.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Bridge People No Longer Cross, Hell; Shiki

"Don't worry. Komachi, take your boat and get us some ice cream."

"Got it!"

"Oh, and get us some ice cream as well. Might as well, seeing as how the fire will die after we get her some."

"Okay!"

She took off in her boat as quickly as she could.

"Now we just have to keep her busy in the mean time."

House, Nevada; Otori

I looked over and saw Hank.

"Oh, hey Hank. Where have you been?"

Comment

Streets of Old Hell

The Onis cheered again as John took the drink.
                              "Now, about the Kasha." Yuugi said. "She's in a bad mood, just like everyone in the underground, so she'll most likely attack you. The only way to reach her is to go to that palace," Yuugi pointed at the large Gothic cathedral. "and look for the mistress by the name of Satori Komeiji."

"Ice cream?" Parsee asked, and remembered:

"Yeah... that might relieve my jealousy for a little bit..."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Waiting for a Mima post on Koishi before I post again.

Streets of Old Hell

"Thank you for your help Yuugi."

John put on his helmet, grabbed all of his equipment, and continued on his mission.
                                Last edited by S121; 06-02-2013, 10:33 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X