X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youkai Mountain

John stood up from his crouching position and looked around. To a normal human, it would be pitch black, but thanks to his Occipital Capillary Reversed eyes, he could easily see.

John looked at Shikieiki and Komachi as they drifted down.

"Now to wait for the others."
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Down the Blowhole

KRRRSHHHHHHHH!!!
      "Whoa!" A small girl wearing a plain white kimono inside a bucket fell onto the ground after the earthquake-like rumbling was over. "What was that?"
      "I don't know, but get ready. I don't think the invaders are going to be kind at all." Another girl, a bit larger than the bucket girl and wearing an elaborate brown dress, weaved spider webs from her fingers.

"Incoming fairies!" Yuuka shouted as a hoard of fairies flew across the cave, firing streams of bright blue and blood red bullets.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

John pulled out his rifle and quickly dispatched each fairy as they approached.

John could easily dodge the fairies' blasts, weaving in and out of the lines of danmaku. He jumped up to the nearest fairy, and fired at point blank range,sending a magic bullet into his target and causing it to explode.

"Where did all these fairies come from?", John asked, as he continued his killing spree.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

Following the team, Renamon ran through the many surfaces she could find aside from her flying comrades.

"I wonder why your world is in such chaos enough to be attcked just because coming from the surface or viceversa" the fox said as she evaded some atttacks and countered them with some diamonf dusts knocking out the targets

("Even they look similar to the surface fairies.. why attacking their own kind? just because of where they live?") the vixen thought as she punched a fairy leaving her only without breath
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

"The number of fairies in Gensokyo are so many, you can't even count them all." Aya remarked, and looked through the tunnel. "Boulders incoming!"
            Boulders the size of televisions flew towards the party, followed by heavily-armored fairies carrying swords and maces.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

John punched through one boulder, then used one of the pieces to smash another.

A fairy with a mace charged John, ready to strike, but John rammed straight through it, taking the mace and throwing it at another fairy.

John narrowly dodged a fairy as it tried to stab him with a sword. John jumped back, then sent his fist downward, crushing both the helmet and the fairy wearing it. John took the sword and threw it as hard as he could, sending it into another fairy's torso. John continued this until he had killed 20 fairies, taking him only 25 seconds to do so.
              Last edited by S121; 06-02-2013, 01:52 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

Using the boulders as floating surfaces, the fox jumped on them and reached the armored fairies "We only want to reach a destination of your lands for information and help only, not to attack" she said outloud hoping one of them could stop fighting and try to comunicate

Then she faced the soldier "Do you really need to go on killing spree? we don´t want to start an ineccesary war" the fox said gesturing the blood on his armor
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

"Don't worry, fairies don't die. They will resurrect after a short while, and they will forget that they ever died." Yuuka laughed as she stepped in front. From above, the bucket girl dropped to John's shoulder level.
                  "Yay, people!" The bucket girl smiled and shouted.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

"Yay, people!"

Seeing how this girl didn't attack him, John lowered his weapon and decided to talk to her.

"Umm... Hello. I take it that not many people come down here. What's your name?", John said to the person in the bucket.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

Hearing the explanation from the florist gave even more uneasyness "Be killed and been reborn without memory of its own death? that makes it even worse as the person who makes the kill loses his or her humanity even easier" the fox said evading the attacks of an armored sword

the fox faced the fairy and said "If you can, go to the ones in charge and tell them we come here only for information and help, not to fight" then she let go of the armored fairy

Spoiler:

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

"Hi, my name is Kisume!" Kisume, the bucket girl, introduced herself. "I just want to tell you that everybody's really edgy today, so you should all turn back before it becomes too late!"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

"I just want to tell you that everybody's really edgy today, so you should all turn back before it becomes too late!", Kisume said.

"I'm sorry, but we can't. The only reason we're here is to get a girl named Utsuho. We desperately need her help.", John said in a friendly tone.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

"Utsuho?" Kisume dazed, and then jerked up in shock. 'You mean Okuu? No, no, no, you can't go! You'll die!"
                            "Kisume is right." A voice from beyond called out. It was the spider girl, standing around a halo of human bones.

"Okuu-san is... Angry. Not only Okuu, but almost every other Youkai living underground. Reasons, I do not know. But best advised, leave the place, now while you have the chance."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

"Okuu-san is... Angry. Not only Okuu, but almost every other Youkai living underground. Reasons, I do not know. But best advised, leave the place, now while you have the chance."

"*sigh* It's never that easy, is it? The truth is, One of our friends was kidnapped by a malevolent god. We can't beat him without "Okuu". We have to at least try because if we don't, then our friend will be this god's prisoner forever.", John called out to the girl wearing brown. John saw the bones, but he had more important things on his mind, so he ignored them.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

"God... I cannot do anything about that... You see, I manipulate diseases, and my diseases are so potent, even the immortal celestials are afflicted. But gods I cannot harm." Yamame sighed, and stepped aside. "If you have to, I will not stop you. You should be safe, with a Youkai sage Yuuka as your companion."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X