X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Hawaii

The Auditor's reading was rudely interrupted by gunfire.

"Disturb my vacation, will you?" The Auditor said. Several ATP agents who were on the beach got up, coming up to the Auditor, who seemingly possessed them, causing them to have dark gray skin, an outline of flames around their heads, and glowing red, seemingly bloodshot eyes.

"Let us go and deal with these petty fools, shall we?" The Auditor said, the ATP agents replying by pulling out large caliber rifles and shotguns and heading down the beach with the Auditor, heading towards the two who were fighting.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante continues his chase until the girl summoned for streams of intense water. He manages to avoid the first and second stream of water by jumping into the air. "Gotta do better than th-" Said Dante as he gets caught off guard by the other two streams. Both of them smashing Dante into the ground, leaving a small crater and a cloud of dust.
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"That should keep him occupied!" Nitori gasped as she continued her race towards Waikiki beach, preparing more water traps and cascades along the way.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante manages to get up with little to no damage from the attack. As he stands up he cracks his neck, and holsters his guns. He then draws the Rebellion and takes off running at Nitori's direction again.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Waikiki Beach

Nitori arrived at the Waikiki beach, out of breath but fine. She had no time to rest, however, when she saw the demon man, a wicked-looking greatsword in hand, running towards her.
            "I have to fight, to ensure my safety." Nitori re-established herself and confronted the demonic man with a spell card. The spell card glowed in bright red light, with a warning sign.
            "Caution, you are unleashing Hard level card on a human. Authorization has not been established." This text was written on the card, but Nitori headed no attention to it.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Off the Coast of Hawaii

Marisa had a pair of binoculars, and was looking at the island.

"I see some exciting stuff over there,ze!" Marisa said, handing Mima the binoculars. Mima looked through, seeing the Auditor on the beach with his agents, along with Nitori being chased in the distance.

"I think this calls for some intervention." Mima said, putting away her computer in a bag and floating up to get a better view.

"Finally, something interesting to do!" Marisa said with mild glee.

"Marisa, you don't want to be running in there yet. Patience is a virtue." Mima said, while Marisa rolled her eyes.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Waikiki Beach

Isaac saw that Nitori had reached a safe distance from civilization, so he landed.

Isaac yelled out to Dante, hoping to draw his attention away from Nitori, "Picking on little girls? That's a really pathetic thing to do. What kind of p*ssy does that? I should kick your ass for it."
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

Dante looks up to Isaac and crosses his arms. "Yea well, it's kinda my job!" Said Dante as he turns to see Nitori. "Ah there you are. You're kinda fast for a little one ya know? Well sorry for chasing you and all, but it looks like this is the end of the line." Said Dante as he points Rebellion at Nitori. "Stinger!" He yells as he flies forward at Nitori with the blade drawn.

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Zero finally makes it to the beach, only to find Dante flying forward at Nitori with a large blade pointed at her. "Nitori!" He yelled as he dashes in front of her, taking the large blade through the shoulder. Zero screams in pain as the blade impales him in the shoulder.

Comment

Note: Isaac's Plasma Cutter is the one from Dead Space 2. It is fully modified. Look in OOC to see what it can do.

Waikiki Beach

Seeing that his taunting was ineffective, Isaac pulled out his plasma cutter and began firing at Dante.

Isaac saw Zero run in front of Dante's blade. Thinking quickly, Isaac used his Kenesis on Dante and throws him into the water.
                      Last edited by S121; 06-01-2013, 03:11 AM.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"Zero!" Nitori shouted, but it was too late. The blade has penetrated the shoulder of Zero's.
                        Hatred filled Nitori. She couldn't even save a comrade like Zero?
                        "Extending Arm!" Nitori declared firing two mechanical arms from her duffelbag, holding Dante in place.
                        "Put the knife away," Nitori growled. She wasn't a sweet sweet Kappa engineer anymore. "Or I'll use it to cut cucumber from your water-bloated skin!"

The spell card glowed brighter and brighter, until the large H on the card was turned to L... No... Ex.

"Ex Mode: Sea God - Neptunian Fervor!" Nitori declared, sucking nearby liquid molecules from the ocean to create a giant water arm that Nitori controlled. Nitori threw a punch into the air, and the water arm followed, blasting Dante with instant burst of 4000 gallon of saltwater.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

(Rebellion a two handed blade almost as long as Dante himself, but he wields it like it weighs nothing.)
                          Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante quickly draws his blade out of Zero's shoulder. "Really? You made me miss my target!" Dante said as he looks up "Damn..." Said Dante as he gets punched by Nitori's attack, and into a nearby building.
                          Last edited by Mega134; 06-01-2013, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Honolulu - Nitori

Zero grabs his shoulder in pain, it barely handing by a few wires. "Don't worry, I suffered far worse than this!" Said Zero as he watches Nitori attack Dante with a large liquid fist. "He couldn't have survived that sort of attack." Said Zero as he walks up to Nitori. "Sorry I took so long Nitori."

Comment

Waikiki Beach

Isaac saw Dante hit a near by building, to which Isaac responded by pulling out his Javelin Gun.

Isaac fired a metal spike into Dante's torso, then activated it's secondary function. Large quantities of electricity coursed through Dante and the building he was pierced to.

Then, the metal spike exploded.

Isaac tried to look through the smoke, to see if his target was dead.
                              sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Nitori was relentless. Gathering all the water back into the arm, she poised to strike. Normally, Nitori would stop it here, and interrogate Dante. But no. Ex-Nitori wanted this man dead. The arm was within inches, aimed at Dante's throat-

"Enough." A voice called out from behind, and the giant water arm was dissolved, its components: hydrogrn and oxygen becoming evaporated into steam. It was Iku. "Using an Extra-level on a human... Don't you think it is too much of an overkill?"

"Do not interfere with me! I will have his head!" Ex-Nitori growled. "Depth Sign - Hydraulic Excursion-"
                                "Thunder Sign - Thunder God's Smiting towards Corrupt World." Iku declared, her hands both burning hot with L mark. Instantly, a massive thunderbolt struck Ex-Nitori, knocking her out and forcing the Ex-mode to end.

"I'm so sorry. Here's Nitori." Iku offered unconscious Nitori to Dante, thinking that he was her friend. "I'm so glad you are ok."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X