X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii

"You poor thing!" Koishi said, hugging the Model X.

"I'll keep you safe and you won't be alone!" Koishi said, slightly tearing up.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Tokyo International Airport, Tokyo

"This is Byakuren Hijiri, monk of Myouren Temple." Yuuka introduced Byakuren to John, who bowed in exchange.
      "I came here because Shou and Murasa has already left to Hawaii." Byakuren said.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I heard a voice telling me to come out.

"How did you know I was here?" Refusing to come out.

Comment

Hawaii
          _______

What Koishi said made Model X feel slightly better. "Please... you don't have too. I will eventually find someone who would be worthy of wielding me..." He said as he is hugged tightly by Koishi. If he was able to he would be blushing right now.

Comment

I looked over to where the voice came from.

"You'd best show yourself."

Comment

Tokyo International Airport, Tokyo

"This is Byakuren Hijiri, monk of Myouren Temple." Yuuka introduced Byakuren to John, who bowed in exchange.

"Nice to meet you. My name is John.", John said to Byakuren and bowed, trying to be polite.

"I came here because Shou and Murasa has already left to Hawaii." Byakuren said.

"I know Shou, but who's Murasa?", John asked.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"Don't be like that. We can be friends, and you don't have to be lonely." Koishi said, still hugging.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I finally decided to come out.

"So, is this the first time you saw a talking pikachu."

I had a grin on my face, but inside of me, I didn't know what to do.

Comment

I saw this creature come out.

I paused for a second. Then I rushed over and...

I pet it.

"Well, aren't you the cutest little talking mouse I've seen!"

Comment

Hawaii
                      _______

Model X simply remains quiet.

"This girl wishes to be friends... but if I remain with her then she may be target... no... I will stay with her. To see if she is truly capable of using my power." He thought as he floats out of Koishi's arms.

"Thank you Koishi. I forgot what it's like for someone to care about me." He said as he turns to the direction of the pikachu.
                      Last edited by NeoFox; 06-15-2013, 10:18 PM.

Comment

When she came to me, I didn't get the expression I thought I would get.

"First of all, i'm not a mouse, i'm a pikachu. Second of all, stop petting me, its annoying."

I shocked her.

Comment

It gave me a shock.

"Well, aren't you just a bundle of energy. I'm going to call you... Pikachu! Yes, you are Pikachu."

Comment

Hawaii

"It looks like a big yellow mouse." Koishi said.

"If what ya say is true, then maybe it can control electricity to an extent?" Koishi wondered out loud.

Comment

She is really getting on my nerves.

"My name isn't pikachu, I am a pikachu. Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby."

You coudn't tell her apart from a rock.

Comment

"Well, see.. I'm already dead and over 1000."

Comment

Working...
                                X