X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee, that guy sure is scary! To reach us in an unfamiliar location using an unfamiliar bot and yet he hacked into my systems. He can be really creepy.

Oh well. Maybe he's at the resort. In that case I can ask him what happened! I just need approval to join the anti-alien thingy-ma-bobber!

I finally reached the resort to see who I can talk to.

Comment

Alia's House

Alia had continued working on Zero for a good while now when she stops and turns to Isaac. "Isaac... how much do you know about Zero?..." Asked the female Reploid as she turns back to Zero.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

DiZ had already returned to after finishing making HM.
        Currently he was just doing some stuff on a laptop.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

There he is!

"Heeeyyyyyyyyyyy it's the man of the hour, how's it goin?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

DiZ looked up from the computer. On the screen was just line upon line of programing code.
            "What do you want? You got it like you want right?"
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Alia's House

Isaac was a little surprised by the sudden question, but he answered it anyway.

"Well, I haven't been around him for very long, but he strikes me as being kind of cold, but caring in his own way. He protected another friend of ours, Nitori, from a sword attack from Dante. I'm a little concerned for the guy. Even when heavily injured, he still won't listen to advice and allow people to help him out.", Isaac said in a casual tone.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

beach

The fox looked at the sky

"You know what is our true purpose? it is death, because in the end, no matter what we do, we will sooner or later face our final fate, we may live only 100 years or thousands of years like other beings, but in the end, we all have to meet the end no matter who we are"

Then the vixen got up, took a stone and threw it to the ocean "But that doesn´t mean we will just exist, we can do everything we can to enjoy our time, be it by going on adventures or making a family, the possibilities are endless. We may lose some people while the time passes, but we shouldn´t feel bad for them, what they leave us are their memories of the good times we spent with them. That is what we should have in our hearts, the memories of the people we love and care John" she said looking at the oncoming jackal with some food

"I thought you needed something to fill your stomachs" Nera said as she had a bag full of fruits and bread
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alia's House

"Well he does have his reasons..." Said Alia as she stands up. She then turns back to Isaac.

"You see... Zero has had a rather... rough life." Said Alia as she goes to a rather large computer in her lab. She then begins looking through many different files on Zero.

"You would be cold too if you were used by someone to try and destroy all of humanity." Said Alia as she continues looking through the many files.

Comment

"Lol wut u mean? What did I get exactly, I forget."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Your revenge of course. How could you forget something like that."
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

"Oh, that, yea that's far from over.

... teehee, sorry. looks like my violent side came out ^^'.

Comment

Beach

John had calmed down a little bit, to the point of being able to talk, but he was still filled with grief.

"That.. That doesn't make it hurt any less.", John finally said to Renamon.

Alia's House

"Actually, I have been used like that. I was used as a way to create a Marker, which created a Necromorph outbreak.", Isaac said, not really bothered by being used.

Isaac's mindset was vastly different from other people's mindsets, perhaps because he wasn't entirely normal.

Instead of turning calloused, Isaac's sanity was warped instead.
                          Last edited by S121; 07-09-2013, 09:49 PM.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"It's fine. He's not broken and that's what matters. Now don't you have other things to do?"
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

"Actually, I do."

"How did you do it?"

Comment

Alia's House

"Then you should know how he feels." Said Alia as she finds a picture of a female Reploid.

"You see Zero was also sort of like how he is before that... it was all because of this girl right here." Said Alia as she turns back to Isaac.

Alia also opens up a file of Iris.

Iris was a member of the Reploid Organization known as Repliforce. When the Repliforce was labeled Maverick after the Sky Lagoon incident, both X and Zero were assigned different missions to gather information about Repliforce's coup and to cut off their support lines. Iris assisted Zero on his missions as being his operator, like during the Erasure incident. However, Iris herself was part of Repliforce while her brother, Colonel, was Repliforce's second-in-command and therefore an imminent target for the Maverick Hunters. When the two of them battled in the Ceremony Hall of Repliforce's command center, it was Iris who stopped the two Reploids from terminating each other by begging her own brother to stop, since Zero had previously saved her life after the Sky Lagoon had crashed. Colonel, who had always regarded Zero as a friendly rival, backed off. Zero, on the other hand, stated that someone had to stop Repliforce at all costs, much to the grief of Iris.

When Repliforce's coup began, Zero rushed to the space port to stop the ascension of the military troops to the newly constructed space station of Repliforce, Final Weapon. There, he battled Colonel again, this time killing him. After that, Zero traveled to Final Weapon where he was encountered by Iris, who was blinded by the grief of losing of her brother and anger for Zero killing him. She had salvaged Colonel's Control Chip from his remains, fusing it with her own programming, thus resulting her body to transform into a massive winged Ride Armor-like combat form which Zero was forced to battle. Even though Zero didn't mean to, he damaged the exterior power core of the structure, resulting in the destruction of the armor. In addition, Iris' incorporation of the salvaged control chip for Colonel also fried her programming to be irrepairable. He hurried to Iris' body. However, it was too late to save her, and while she lay dying in his arms, she whispers to him that she did all this because she wanted them to live in a Reploid only world. Zero, totally overwhelmed by her death, began questioning his own reasons for fighting.

"Ever since Iris's death he was cold to mostly everyone. Though he still continued to fight. He found out that Sigma was pulling all the strings, manipulating events from behind the scenes. Zero made it his vow to destroy Sigma once and for all... however Sigma was also the one who used Zero to try and destroy humanity years later." Said Alia as she walks back over to Zero.

Comment

Working...
                                X