X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jungle

Jason continued to fire his M655 20mm HMG/AM machinegun until the AI shut it off, to keep it from overheating.

(In that amount of time, I fired 100 rounds. If that didn't kill him, then I'm not sure anything will...)

Jason waited with his reloaded missiles at the ready, while he waited for his machinegun to cool off.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

A figure arose from the cloud.

"I... Haven't.. Time to waste with the like's of you!!!"

I took off running at a fast rate to the edge of a beach.

Comment

Jungle

"How did that not kill him!?", Jason asked the others.

Jason's weapons were ready for more as the machinegun finally cooled off.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

California

As Shadow was running towards the emerald he had decided to take to the rooftops for a better view. Eventually he had spotted Ocelot who was holding the Emerald.

He quickly jumps down to the ground behind Ocelot.

Comment

As I ran to the beach, I saw a giand ish... And John! But dammit, he's taken. It wouldn't be honerable at all to kill him while being attacked by another beast.

But what if he, say... Changed opponents? Surely if he sees me fighting his friends he would love to come around!

"Come 'ere, little rats! Kukukuku!!!"
            California; Ocelot
            I felt someone behind me, and it wasn't the robot.

I turned around with my SAA ready. "Who goes-"

... I saw... A hedgehog. A three foot tall, black hedgehog.

"...eh?"
            Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-06-2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Beach

Renamon jumped and crushed herself with the robo-announcer

--Now stay down-- she said ready fir his counter
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Jungle

"Do we follow him?", Jason asked Huey with his communication module.

The voice came out of the speakers inside of the Pupa, acting like a radio.
                sigpic

Comment

"Urgh... Get... Offa me!"

I launched her into the air.

"You brat!"

I jumped up and grabbed her neck. Once we were falling, I pulled her body towards the ground, planning to make her crash to the ground.
                  Huey
                  "I think it would be best."

I made my way to the beach where HM was in the air about to make Renamon crash to the ground.

Comment

Beach

The fox focused on what was happening, falling at good speed, major damage

She just chuckled anf said -- lets see how we deal with this--

The vixen grappled heraelf to the announcemer and movef her way so they were evenly falling, her claws pressing as hard as they could ont the robot's back trying to pierce anything inside

Finally they crashed on the ground
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

The Mantis sprinted to the beach and Jason saw the sight before him.

(F*ck!)

Jason couldn't get a clear shot, not without hitting Renamon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ow, that hurt... Ke...

Oh, if only John were to see that his friends were risking their lives for him.

"Well done. You're smart. But unfortunately, that can only go so far!"

I quickly got up... And sprinkled sand on the fox.

Comment

Beach
                          Renamon grabbed the robot's leg and pulled herself up to his neck and bitting it al she could

-- I have faced worse things than you-- she said between bites

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

(What do I do? Renamon can't fight him off on her own! What can I do!? I'm just a normal human.)

Jason sat in his Mantis and thought hard.

(Sometimes, it has to be the normal guy that stands up...)

Jason climbed out of his Mantis and sprinted over to the Pupa.

"Give me one of your shock mines!", Jason shouted to Huey as he ran by.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Oh, please stop, you're embarassing me! <3"

I kicked her off. I rushed to her body.

"SUPAH SAYAN, BEYOTCH!"

I landed a powerful punch on the fox.

"Kekekekekekekekek..........."

"Alright." Huey said. "Here ya go. What are you gonna do?"

Comment

Beach

"Engage shock units when I say!", Jason said.

Jason sprinted at HM and threw the shock mine at his back.

"NOW!", Jason yelled to Huey as the shock mine made contact to the HM's back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X