X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient City

"Considering you're in hell, it's actually quite cool in here, so shut it, we'll get moving in a bit." Lily said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Extractor

Following the scent of the shikigami led the beast duo to a corridor filled with guards

"Damn.. she is at the other side of that door, but what are they protecting aside from her?" The fox said

Nera closed her eyes to see with her aura vision, the many guards were seen with a reddish aura and a faint trail of Ranīs aura was going through the door and disappearing in the middle of it? "There is something wrong, the track goes beyond the door, but it ends there"

Renamon chuckled "Guess we found our way to their base" she mumbled preparing to their assault
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Misty Lake

"Well... People c- call me Daiyousei cause of my big..." Daiyousei fidgeted as she looked down, embarrassed to finish her sentence

Hakurei Shrine

"I was wondering when you would pick them up." Eirin answered, digging through her... Skirt?
        "Two canisters full of your Biofoam. Added something extra in it to be more useful."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John grabbed his Biofoam and inserted the canisters into their compartment, into the Biofoam Injector.

"What did you add into it?", John asked Eirin in a curious tone.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Covalent Valium." Eirin answered. "When applied, covalent Valium interacts with the electron plating of any metal and recovers the lost electrons through the repeated processes of electrokinesis and telehydrolysis, devoiding the product of any blemish or chemical smirch."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

"Nice name. Don't worry, I don't really make fun of others. If anything, I make fun of myself! Now then, let's go save your friend."

I began walking.

"Oh, and those alien things might not let you close to them with that cleaver. Here, take this."

I handed her the Barratta.[/color][/b]

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"It repairs armor too?", John asked in a surprised tone.

"Thank you. I'll be sure to try not to get hit though, even if I want to see it in action.", John jokingly said as he walked over to Yuuka.

"Yuuka, I need to give you guys something, but first I need all of the team leaders' communicators.", John said to her.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"You can use the cards as communicator." Yuuka revealed. "Just hold the card up to your head, and then speak."

Misty Lake

"This is..." Daiyousei handled the gun. "One of those "gun" things people in the outside world uses as danmaku shooter, right? I have something called a 'silencer' for that... Will it fit here?"

The Consumer

"Oh snap, good idea." The Nucleoid beamed as he began stuffing himself with the sushi rolls.
                  "So-" He added in between mouthfuls. "You seem smart... Why are you here?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

What the fuck is she doing with a...

"I don't see why not. Try it."

Comment

The Consumer

"Firstly, i'm looking for a place to store my taxidermy collection. Secondly, i'm looking for a place to test out this little army I just got here. The tests have gone quite well. Thirdly, someone teleported one of the teleporter pillars my army uses up here." The Auditor explained.
                      Last edited by Koishi; 07-22-2013, 01:03 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John grabbed the cards and began adding information to them, using his light and darkness magic to embed his life force into the cards.

"There. Now you guys should be able to see my condition as you fight. It's so then you guys know if the situation is dire, sort of like a feedback system. Make sure that everyone knows about it.", John said to Yuuka.
                        sigpic

Comment

Simulated London

"So Wesker is here..." Said Chris as he sighs. He stands up and begins pacing back and forth. "Something to settle with him? You could say that." Said Chris, now he definitely knows that Wesker is here.

This enlightens him with the fact that he actually knows who he's up against, but it also frightens him with the fact that this man is none other than Albert Wesker. The same man who betrayed Chris and his fellow S.T.A.R.S. Members, as well as cause the deaths of thousands, if not millions. A man so insane that he would do anything for power, so much as thinking that he is a god. "Damn it Wesker... somehow I just knew he had to be behind all this. He's the only man insane enough to infect a city." Said Chris as he sits back down on a bench.
                          Last edited by NeoFox; 07-22-2013, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Misty Lake

"Ah, it fits." Daiyousei smiled, refitting the piece of plastic, silencer, on the nozzle of the Barratta.
                            "Will it work?" She wondered as she casually aimed a fire at a patrolling Nucleoid on the other side of the lake. The shot hit dead on.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Well, she looks rather happy. Ah, kids these days...

I feel so bad having seduced her... Well, she is a fairy, maybe she's much older than she looks.

"Alright, get on my back. I know you can fly, but trust me, I'm gonna get us there in a flash."

(Yea, I have internet problems. I won't be on for a while)

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John walked out of the shrine and then walked off towards Dr. Wily.

"I'm assembling a team to take out the siege at Youkai Mountain. Do you have anyone I could take?", John asked him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X