Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ooh, ooh, pick me, pick me!"

Comment

Muenzuka

"You got atleast three here already" Taomon said walking with both Nera, Juhianos and Samus, then she gave Yukari a talisman

"Break this talisman and all the souls of the deceased corpses will be sent to peace"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"You know, John." Yukari appeared besides John. "I'm kinda happy with the outcome."

"I'd say things went pretty well.", John said to Yukari.

All of a sudden, Yukari got a message that the SDM was under attack.

"Uh oh." Yukari said. "Anyone want to be a hero?"

"I'm always ready to go.", John said as he volunteered to go to the SDM.

"Damn, I must be pretty suicidal, but count me in too.", Isaac remarked.
        Last edited by S121; 07-17-2013, 12:16 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

"Okay. Sending a distress team over to you, Patchouli." Yukari said to the crystal. Then the crystal wavelength was interrupted, and a familiar voice...
          "Heya, Yukari, I just borrowed Shimamura's hacking device to hack into the transmission." It was Aya.
          "Dammit, I'll strip and whip you for punishment!" Yukari swore as Aya laughed uncontrollably.
          "Okay, Shimamura got some upgrade modules for the rest of you who finished this mission." Aya said. "It'll be effective when you get to Koumakan, but you need to make a choice."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"Very well. What kind of upgrades do we get? Equipment?", John asked Aya.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

Taomon went back into her normal form "So what do these upgrades get into us? an accesory or a kind of medicine?" she asked while stretching her limbs
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Alright! I'm gonna kick ass! Maybe I can use this persona as a weaponary persona, too, like, like *Deadpool! Oh, I feel more ready than Spongebob!!!"

Comment

Muenzuka

"For you, John, you have a choice of either Potent Shielding, which decreases the damage you take while your shield is active by 20%, or Muscular Augment, which allows you to move 20% faster."

"For Renamon, you can either inherit Momiji's Heightened Sense, which allows you to track enemies around you in a 20-feet radius, or get my Windborn Foot, which is basically the same thing for Muscular Augment."

"HM, you already have your upgrades done, so I wouldn't say."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"My sensorial abilities are strong, but my physical resistance needs some help" the fox said

"Nice idea, you may be as strong as me sooner or later" Nera said with a smile

Spoiler:

Comment

"Wow, I'm done? Sweet! Now then... If only I can figure out what else I can do... Oh, well, I figured out I had a lazor cannon arm! I just never learned how to fire it. It makes a hell of a club, though!"

Comment

Muenzuka

"Nera, Shimamura got something for you too." Aya seemed to be snickering. "You have a choice of either being able to use Metal Claw or Force Palm."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

Nera thought about both attacks "Hm.. I would go for Force palm, metal claws would cause problems with magnetic objects, but sure force palm will indeed take advantage in both close and mid range" she decided for using force palm

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"...done. You will be able to use Force Palm when you get to Koumakan." Aya said.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

"Alright! I'll be waiting outside if you need me!"

I rushed outside. I decided the Lazor arm.

Come on, I just have to think... Think... Think!...

All of a sudden, a large blue beam shot into the sky!

"AWESOME!!!!!"

Comment

Muenzuka

"Right. Do I have eyes on Scarlet Devil Mansion..." Yukari closed her eyes and extended her sights. Then... "Goddammit."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X