X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muenzuka

"I've seen worse. Just more casualties waiting to happen.", John said with a calm tone.

"What the f*ck? How are we supposed to kill them all?"

John then looked at Yukari.

"So what's our objective? Are we able to overload that tower and blow the base up?", John asked Yukari.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

"My idea is that the first group goes to the catacumbs and attack from the inside and snatch the crystal, when the crystal is removed or if things go wrong, the second group will attack from the higher side to have better chances, I strongly auggest that we must take that crystal to examine it, but if we have to, it must be destroyed no matter what" The fox explained marking the places with a map made from the dirt

Meanwhile Nera opened the catacumbs´ door and nodded as there was no one guarding the forgotten halls in it
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"The only option now is to blast through the center with over-the-top firepower. If we wait for Ran's group, it will be possible. Except one thing."
        "We need to stop whoever's the leader of this base from blowing the base up. That pulsar tower's energy can kill all of us if the explosion protocol has been reached. We need to send our sneakiest one in there, someone who can fight an Admiral-level Nucleoid."

Kappa Village

Wriggle landed on the Kappatech helicopter land zone, guided by a Kappa girl using two brightly lit lampsticks.
        "Reinforcements?" The Kappa girl asked."
        "This robot wants to see Nitori." Wriggle answered. "Where is she?"
        "In the medic's tent. I'll guide you there." The Kappa girl responded.
        "Lead the way."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Kappa Village

Zero looks at the Kappa girl and Wriggle as they begin walking.

Zero takes a quick look in the direction the army is in before following the two.

Comment

Muenzuka

"Just for future reference, but how big is a pulsar tower's explosion?", John asked.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

"A battle to make time? It would be more a test of endurance of both physical and emotional, who here is the strongest willed? or in more direct words stubborn?" Samus asked to the group

Nera used her aura vision and scanned all she could at the catacumbs "Im amazed of these guys´ overconfidence, they have only two guards and have weak souls"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"With a tower that big, enough to cover the entire Muenzuka." Yukari answered.

Kappa Village

The Kappa girl led the two to a medic's tent where several Kappa were being treated for wounds. Nitori was one of them, where her left leg was blasted by a mortar shrapnel. The leg wasn't severed, but several bones were cracked. Her stomach wound that she applied to herself to protect Zero was also reacting badly, squelching blood by the minutes, soaking fresh bandages.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"I'll do it. I'm more than used to fighting with these odds.", John said to Samus.

John then turned to Yukari.

"Would it create a large crater or spill out long lasting radiation?", John asked.
                  sigpic

Comment

Kappa Village

As Zero entered the tent he saw an injured Nitori. His eyes widened at the sight. "Nitori!" He said as he runs up to her. "What the hell happened?" He yelled as he examines her wounds.

Comment

Muenzuka

Samus eyed the spartan "Chief, let me be honest, your footsteps make a thud sound and I would also like to go, but we are more like tanks instead of crawling in thight spaces" she said calmly with a matter-of-fact tone

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"Both." Yukari repkied grimly. "Pulsar energy turn into heat energy quickly: they're very volatile. Once the Admiral flips the switch, you have five minutes to defeat the Admiral and flip the switch back to the original position."
                        "Here comes Ran's group!" Reimu shouted as Ran's squad appeared into vision.

Kappa Village

"Haha, you're back." Nitori laughed with teary eyes. "I was feeling really guilty that I left you, but I had to save Gensokyo... I'm so sorry..."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

The fox then looked at the gap controller "So the one who will sneak to the main control room has to fight the admiral until the group reaches the crystal, sounds good for me" she said

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"You know, my armor doesn't make that much noise, it's just that I never have the need to sneak. I can list many times when I've snuck up on Covenant enemies and quietly killed them, just to see if I could.", John said to Samus in a calm tone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

Nera went to John´s and Samus´ discussion "Actually I suggest both of you to go in the frontline since you have your heay weaponry while Rena and/or me sneak our way to that admiral. You two have possibly the strongest armor and can sustain heavy damage making the heavy guns of their army useless while the others attack behind you"

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"What's going on?" Tojiki asked.
                                "We're trying to decide who's the best one to sneak into their base." Mamizou answered. "Oh how I wish we had Koishi with us right now."
                                "Want me to go?" Tojiko suggested. "I'm a ghost so they can't see me, and, well, I make no sound."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X