X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kappa Village

"Y-Yes he is. He's just outside sitting up against a wall. We got finished fighting an army of whatever those things are and then my friend just sort of collapsed. He has no signs of damage on him whatsoever. He just sort of... collapsed."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Suddenly, the tank John charged at started to rise, and was impaled by one of the large pillars from earlier, and the animate skeletons and large scorpion creatures started flooding out, attacking both Nucleoids and the local forces. Three of the scorpions aimed at John and fired their pincer miniguns.

(Oh yeah, you can't dodge their bullets unless you're in cover. That's hitscan weapons for ya.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Kappa Village

"Bring him to me." The madame told X. "I'll run a simple algorithm to find the internal damage source. Your kind has a computer inside you, right?

Hakurei Shrine, under Siege

"Lavateinn"
        A large burning slash blasted through a group of Grunts trying to take the Hakurei ground.
        "John! Hi!" Flandre smiled and waved at John. "So many people to play with! I'm so happy! Can I join? Pleeeeeease?"
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-19-2013, 01:16 PM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei battlefield

Renamon took an soldier´s lance and knocked out most of the ones surrounding the mortar, she then decided to use the device

("Alright, let´s see how acurate this things are") the fox thought aiming to another mortar and fired, the screeching sound of the bullet could deaf her senses for some seconds as the round rocketed to the mortar on the other side hitting dead mark on it

Preparing to destroy the machine she used, the fox piled up more rounds and exploded the thing with ease

Voile

"Come on dog, let´s crumble their supplies" Samus said to Nera a she ran to the hill

"Got it" The jackal nodded following the bounty hunter
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

((The cause behind Zero's "pain" he's experiencing is the Maverick Virus running through his systems. Spreading quickly the virus cannot be detected [Well it's incredibly hard to.] Zero literally has no damage. Zero does get stronger by the virus, but before it actually fills his systems enough to where he will actually get a boost in power from it he will be experiencing bouts of pain, and dizziness.))
            Kappa Village

X quickly ran out and grabbed Zero. He carried Zero over his shoulder into the Tavern to the Kappa Maiden. "Here he is ma'am."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, under Siege

"So many people to play with! I'm so happy! Can I join? Pleeeeeease?", Flandre asked.

"Be my guest.", John said.

All of a sudden, John was hit by a large energy weapon, sending him straight to the ground and depleting his shields.

Energy crackled around him as his shields tried to recuperate.

John slowly got back up and looked at what hit him.

Voile

"Right behind you guys.", Isaac said as he followed Nera and Samus.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Kappa Village

"Let me take a lookie here." The madame opened a strange looking device, typed IntDmgAlg, then placed the device on top of Zero. The device began scanning Zero's body.

"What?! Zero is down?!"
                "Nitori, calm down. You'll injure yourself. I'm sure he'll be fine-" Mitori tried to calm Nitori down, but Nitori was frantic.
                "No he's not okay! Give me my shirt."
                "Nitori you can't, your wounds will worsen-"
                "Give me my shirt, Mitori. THAT IS AN ORDER."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Before John could get a look at what hit him, he was hit headfirst by a large bull-like creature, which flung him into the air, then as he fell, rammed him again.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hakurei battlefield

The vixen noticed the blonde vampire ("A perfect place to use that madness") she chuckled and evaded a slash from a grunt

she kept running to the mortar and sent a diamon storm to the many soldiers taking them down with the gun too

landing on the floor, she took a deepbreath "How many of this things are left?" she asked herself

Nameless hill

The jackal was the first to reach the place, it was filled with soldiers, packages, ammo and many more supplies
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kappa Village

X watches as the scans on Zero's body continues.

Oddly enough their seems to be no internal damage within Zero at all.

X couldn't stand it. Seeing Zero already in bad condition after he got repaired upsets him greatly. X storms out of the tent in a fit of anger.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Hey! Don't be mean to John!" Flandre shouted, the Eye of the bull creature in her hands.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

A flying fleer skeleton, wielding a large blunderbluss fired at Flandre, along with several other of the scorpions.

(Remember, you need cover to dodge the bullets, they're hitscan weapons.)

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John pulled out his Punt Gun as he fell and fired at the bull-like creature, blasting it into oblivion.

He hit the ground and slowly got back up.

(I really feel like retiring right about now...), John thought.

There was a small crack in his visor and scratches on his armor, but his suit was okay for the most part.

John looked again and saw a large scorpion.

John reloaded his Punt Gun and then shot shot it.

Seeing Flandre getting attacked only served to anger John.

John reloaded his Punt Gun and fired it at the skeleton.

He then charged at the scorpions and landed on one's back.
                            Last edited by S121; 07-19-2013, 01:31 PM.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

The scorpion stabbed John with it's stinger, putting him in front of it's dual miniguns, and fired point blank into John's chest.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

(Or...)
                                Flandre smiled widely, grasping the Eye of the bullets fired at her. She clenched, and they were all destroyed.
                                "Flandre, save your destruction skill for more important targets." It was Mokou, who once served as Flandre's mentor.
                                "Okay!" Flandre laughed as she glided through the battleground, firing lasers and danmaku bullets below.
                                "I'm so glad she is on our team." Hina said as she continued to deflect the bullets fired at her away from John.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X