X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I see... I shall be heading my way. Thank you, Isadora."

I headed towards the mountain. I'm no super soldier anymore, but I'm just going to have to turn into one! I ran as fask as I possibly could.

Sakuya went through the battlefield and recovered HM's body.

"Yuuka! We have a man down!"

She looked over HM's body and took it to the safety lines.

"... I'm sorry for doubting you. I don't know what happened, but in the end, you stood as our ally. I'm truly sorry."

Comment

Battlefield

John thought a moment, then came up with an idea.

"I could always cut off her oxygen supply by sealing her lungs with darkness. After she passes out, I can easily remove it. I could probably even do it to her brain, knocking her out within seconds. Should I?", John asked Yuuka.

All of a sudden, John saw HM's body.

It was obvious that seeing HM's body deeply upset him, but he quickly turned his attention back to Yuuka, waiting for his answer.
      Last edited by S121; 07-31-2013, 12:38 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Battlefield

Duo turns to Yuuka and closes his eyes as he sighs. "Very well, I shall search for the person you have mentioned. However if this girl continues to act like this then I will have to try and destroy the negative energies inside her!" Said Duo as he quickly turns to John, giving him a rather serious glare at the mention of using darkness. However he remains silent as he flies off in search of the fairy.

Comment

Purgatory

"Yadda yadda yadda. All of that crap. I don't mess with your beliefs, you don't mess with mine, you got that? All of the religions are real, whether you like it or not. Your god is one of many, and i'm not affiliated with 'em. I'm with my own little band of gods, and your religious stuff doesn't apply to me." The Higher Power replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Youkai mountain towards battlefield

Sakuyamon flew with Nera on her shoulder towards Samus ship "Hey, the avalanche is coming guys, if you canīt fly or teleport, get into Samus ship, she should be arriving there" Nera said through the shamanīs digivice

"I got it fighter dog, all aboard the gunship, time is gold" the bounty hunter said as the gunship landed and opened its main hatch
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Purgatory

"Right. Then stay out of our ways." Isadora shot a glance.
              "Whatever you try to do will not grant that young man what he really needs." The robed sage bowed. "What he truly desires, you do not know. Only he knows himself, and he is on his way to find it out."

Battlefield

"Uh... let's try to make sure Daiyousei doesn't get damaged in the minds first." Yuuka laughed nervously as rumbling noise, first barely audible, stormed across the battlefield.
              "An avalanche?" Flandre gasped. "Letty!"
              "On it." A light lavender-haired lady wearing a flowing kimono smiled as she gathered cold air around her. "Cold Sign - Frozen air."
              The air was frozen, forming a transparent barrier that halted the avalanche, but it wasn't enough to fully stop it.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I reached the top at last, though my heart was beating harder than a parade.

"Huff... Huff... Duncan!... I wish... To speak to you!"

Comment

Purgatory

"Well, there's someone on that Devourer guy's ship, who if not stopped, will destroy everything both of us hold dear, so sorrry if i'm not granting his little desires." The Higher Power replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Battlefield

Seeing the giant wall of snow racing towards the crater, John quickly pulled out his RDST and placed it in the middle of the crater.

The Regenerative Drop Shield Scorpio Turret hummed to life and and a large dome formed around the group, protecting them from the rest of the high speed snow.

Some snow got in, but it was snow that slowly crept its way inside.

Once the snow settled, John looked around and spoke.

"Is everyone alright?", John asked everyone.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Battlefield

Samus sighed as the group never moved, and she used her ice beam to stop the snow coming towards her and around the others

"You guys didnīt hear me or what?" the bounty hunter said kind of impressed by their possible deafness
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

Hank, Sanford, and Deimos dug out of the snow, their heads popping out at the same time.

"Well, that was unexpected." Hank said,

"Quite so." Deimos said afterwords.

"Where's my booze?" Sanford muttered.

Comment

Battlefield

As John asked around if everyone was alright Elec Man can be seen on the ground badly damaged. The lower half of his body and one of his arms is crushed, along with a large hole in his chest. However Napalm Man and Heat Man do show signs of damage, their damage is not as severe. Heat Man quickly runs over to Elec Man and lifts him up. "Elec Man is down! I repeat Elec Man is down! It seems he can no longer fight!" Said Heat Man as a few sparks come off Elec Man as he slowly lifts his head. "I-I'm fine... I-I can still f-fight..." Muttered Elec Man as more sparks fly off him.

Comment

Top of Mt. Trinitatem

From the distance, a large hooded figure approached HM. The man was at least twice as big as HM, but he wasn't plump. He was lean and muscular, strong and agile. Each footstep caused thunder to rumble down from the skies below. The figure had a large greatsword sheathed on his back, the handle lavished with gold hilt and velvet handle.
                            "Who seeks me?" Duncan asked, his voice that of thunder.

Purgatory

"You mean that delinquent Auditor?" A woman... No, an old lady asked behind Higher Power. The old maiden had five eyes, one on her forehead and the other two embedded on the tip of her angelic wings.
                            "Magistrate Yolanda." Isadora bowed. "Have you had a Vision?"
                            "Oh yes, indeed, m'dear." Magistrate Yolanda nodded. "Grim future awaits."
                            "Whatever do you mean?" The robed sage asked for more explanation.
                            "There will be sacrifices," Magistrate Yolanda explained. "To the victory one seeks."

Battlefield

"I'm okay." Flandre announced. "But Letty was crushed out there..."
                            "It's alright." A faint voice of Letty squeaked from under all the snow. "I covered myself with solidified air at the last moment. I'm stuck, but otherwise fine."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I knelt.

"I do, sir. I wish for nothing more than to be taught the soul resonance."

Comment

Battlefield

John shot his glance over to Samus and spoke.

"I was too occupied thinking about how HM is dead while a psychotic fairy rampaged out of control.", John said in a serious and slightly angry tone.

"What the hell just happened? I don't remember there being snow on the mountain."

"Elec Man is down! I repeat Elec Man is down! It seems he can no longer fight!", Heat man shouted.

"Hang on.", John said to Samus as he ran over to the downed Robot Master and knelt down.

"What happened to him?", John asked the robots.
                                Last edited by S121; 07-31-2013, 01:16 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X