Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hakurei Shrine

John as under a lot of pressure.

He had a metal spike in his stomach and was being shot at.

All of a sudden, something inside of John snapped.

"AAAAAAAARRRGHHH!", John yelled out in pain and anger.

A large spike of darkness came from the ground and impaled the scorpion.

John then made two darkness orbs around the machine guns and crushed them.

John then pushed himself off of the stinger and landed on the ground.

He took a deep breath and fired a "Spartan-Light Laser", blowing the scorpion into oblivion.

John then focused on his light and darkness and was surrounded in an aura of both.
    Last edited by S121; 07-19-2013, 01:44 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

No matter how many of the creatures they killed and turned to ashes, twice as many replaced them, pouring out of the pillar.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John saw the pillar.

(They keep coming out of that pillar... I need to stop it.)

Despite his injuries, John walked over to the pillar and began to charge up his light and darkness for a huge attack.

DEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEET BVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVT

John's shields charged as he continued to build up energy.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"We need to somehow take that pillar down." Mokou said, observing the creatures pourinf out of an exotic pillar. "Flandre!"
          "Okay!" Flandre attempted to grab the Eye, but to no prevail.
          "What the hell, just blow that pillar up!" Mokou shouted.
          "I... I can't" Flandre mumbled. "I don't know WHAT that is, so I can't find the Eye of it."
          "Dammit." Mokou groaned. "Just use a Spell Card!"
          "A... Alright." Flandre declared. "Taboo - Starbow Break."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John saw Flandre using her spell card, so he decided to combine his energy with her attack.
            sigpic

Comment

Geez, everyone took off so... Fast. Damn. I lost everyone. This forest is freaking huge. Where are they!?

I put my hands on my hips and thought about where to go from here. All of a sudden, two compartments popped out... With a handgun!

I took them out. A dual wield handgun! Nice! I began aiming, then my vision turned into a dual target system. I focused on one tree and fired. I shot, and it begn firing rapid fire! This is amazing! I shot at everything! I'll call them.. Barrata and Rattata.

"My, what a large place you have! Oh, and uh, sorry for kind of, destroying your front yard..."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

The pillar took the energy of the attack, then created two more pillars, even more enemies flooding out.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Crap." Mokou swore as more critters appeared. "Okay, no energy based attack then..."
                  "You're the best bet on destroying the pillars, Mokou." Reimu flew in to aid in the defense against the arthropods. "I'll cover you from the air while you drop in."
                  "Alright." Mokou nodded. "Flandre, distract them!"
                  "Okay!" Flandre declared. "Taboo - Maze of Love!"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Libary - Abandoned mansion

"Don't worry about it. The more damage there is, the more abandoned it will look.
                    Now if you will follow me down the stairs here I have a place for you to rest."

Ansem walked into a mostly empty room except for a stair in front of lots of monitors (over 10).
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

God, I'm tired of wondering around. I began firing my LAYZOR, making a path to... well, anywhere. I just kept firing.

Hey, a camp! But I don't see anyone, no destruction, no fox lady or jackal lady or hot babe or anyone. I dunno... should I take this task on?

Fuck yea. Maybe I'll get a little more respect.

"Ah, I see. But whatever are you doing all the way out here? Do you not go out?"
                      Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-19-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Despite John's injuries, he turned his attention to the last four tanks.

John fired a "Spartan-Light Laser" at one and it exploded.

Another tank's gunner fired at John blasting away his shields and piercing his armor with the high caliber, plasma infused rounds.

John gritted his teeth and tossed a small darkness orb at the tank.

As soon as it made contact, it exploded, destroying the tank and everything around it.

All of a sudden, the third tank rammed John while he wasn't looking, sending him flying across the ground, rolling and flipping until he finally came to a stop.

John could barely move, he was in serious condition.

John slowly reached down to his storage compartment and pulled out a spell card.

"Galaxy in a Pot!", John yelled out the card's name.

John's wounds and suit then began to regenerate.

(MUCH better!), John thought to himself as he charged the next tank.

John zig-zagged like before, only this time, he ran to the flank of the tank and flipped it!

The tank rolled over and John saw it's internals.

John pulled out his RPG, stepped back, dodged the other tank's blast, aimed, and fired.

The third tank exploded as it's hover-jets malfunctioned and ignited.

John then turned his attention to the fourth tank.

John pulled out his Barret .950 JDJ and began to fire round after round at the tank, punching holes in its armor.

After firing five times, the tank exploded.

One of the bullets slammed into the reactor core and ruptured it, causing the whole tank to get obliterated.

(Done.), John thought to himself as he put his .950 JDJ away.

John had destroyed all the tanks on the battlefield.
                        sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

Sitting in a campfire were two Nucleoids, cooking a small bird. They were chatting about their job.
                          "I still doubt that we can get promoted just by catching three fairies, Gyan." The first Nucleoid said. He had a muscular body and a pair of brass kunckles on his fists.
                          "These aren't your ordinary fairies, Enort. These three have special abilities." The second Nucleoid, Gyan, argued. He was skinnier than Enort the muscular Nucleoid, and had a small wand strapped to his belt.
                          "Let us go!" The red fairy of the three shouted in protest. "What did we ever do to you!"
                          "Free us!" The white fairy added. "What have we done wrong?!"
                          "Let us out!" The blue fairy commented. "You got the wrong fairies!"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Most of the danmaku from Flandre just bounced off of the creatures, and faded. Then, screaming was heard, and kamikazes poured out, and started to destroy the shrine, and any enemies around them. The Borealis floated towards the shrine, and layed down cannon fire, along with actual streams of fire. The cannons charged their cannonballs, and shattered two of the pillars, before starting to back off.
                            Last edited by Koishi; 07-19-2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

I secretly changed color and slipped into the campfire.

"Yea, I mean what's so special about a bunch of faeries, anyways? Ha, our crazy boss."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Uh oh, those things look volatile." Reimu observed from above. "Reisen, can you stop them?"
                                "These things have no mind, I can't hijack into them. I'm trying to shoot them off." Reisen reported, firing her finger gun that erupted a bullet fom the tip.
                                "I got it." Yukari said, opening a gap that led the rushing Kamikazes back to their pillar.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X