X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

"Good. Find it out the fair way. But he isn't in any harm." The Higher Power replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Simulated London

Ansem issued a few commands making everyone wake up. "Good morning everyone.
      Now that you have slept for something like 10 hourse it should be no problem to finish this. Right?
      The next step is to make a plan. You can't just waltz in there and expect everything to go fine"
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Simulated London

Six looked up at the sky and spoke.

"I was going to check up on Halsey and get some supplies. She's got only the most advanced weaponry, medical supplies, tools, and armor. Think of it as DARPA on steroids.", Six said to the group as he checked and reloaded all of his weapons.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"I will research the phenomenon and see if I can find any information that could be useful."

"... That is all I needed to know."

I collapsed on the couch. I needed a rest after such a long day...

Comment

Skies of Gensokyo

A ray of light was shot from the western sky.
            "That's Yuuka! Let's go, guys!" Murasa shouted, descending to the battleground. Flandre and Suwako followed forth, the latter with a spell card marked N.
            "Native God - Seven Stones and Seven Trees!" Suwako declared, firing colorful stone bullets.

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/a...evenTrees2.jpg
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The Higher Power then faded away. Sanford took another drink.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Simulated London

Chris had been woken abruptly by Ansem.

"God my neck is killing me. Guess I shouldn't have slept on that bench..." Said Chris as he stretches. He then grabs his assault rifle and makes sure nothing is wrong with it. He notices that it needs to be reloaded, and as such he opens the duffle bag filled with ammunition. He takes out the magazine in the Assault Rifle, and takes out a box of assault rifle ammo from the duffle bag and begins filling the empty magazine with ammunition. After he is done he loads the now loaded magazine into the Assault Rifle long with that he checks his handgun to see if it needs to be reloaded. Luckily for him it isn't.

He then stands up and closes the duffle bag and his assault rifle. He then turns to Six. "Okay Six, I guess we can do what you need. Currently we do need the additional supplies. The ammunition I brought won't last forever. So Ansem mind letting us go so we can find this Halsey that Six is talking about?" Replied Chris as he looks up at the sky.

Gensokyo

The trio of Robot Masters took the signal and jumped down.

Elec Man had quickly started charging electricity, generating a very powerful electrical current around him.
                "Feel the power of my Thunder beam!!!" He yelled as he fired a strong blast of electrical energy down towards the ground. The Thunder Beam started causing massive damage to infantry as Elec Man fell. Elec Man had successfully landed safely due to his internal gyroscopic balancer. He then began charging for another Thunder Beam.

Meanwhile Heat Man had jumped down and closed his lid. As he did his body was engulfed in intense flames of over 12,000 degrees Fahrenheit. Causing some of the scenery within a 8 foot radius to catch fire as well. "Atomic Fire!" He yelled as he opened his lid back up. As he did he spat out a series of fire balls at the enemy, setting fire to a large number of them.

As Napalm Man landed he dashed in front of the enemy. "Napalm Bomb!" He yelled as he drops 10 bombs containing dangerous Napalm on the ground in front of the enemy.
                Last edited by NeoFox; 07-28-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Skies of Gensokyo

John saw Suwako's danmaku and prepared to drop.

John was a couple of miles away from the battle and was on the outer edge of the Stratosphere, but with what he was planning, he would get there very quickly.

John set his thrusters to full power and flew diagonally down.

John looked at his HUD as a couple of small numbers popped up. They were the speed he was going, the temperature he was being subjected to and his elevation.

Thanks to the Earth's pull, along with his thrusters, John was able to break terminal velocity and was quickly approaching the battle.

Everyone in the battle area could see what looked to be a green blob in the air as it approached the battlefield.

John saw where Suwako had marked and aimed himself into her target, locking his armor the split second before hitting it.

*BOOM*

John smashed straight into Suwako's target, killing everything within his radius and causing a sizable crater.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Simulated London

"Just go ahead. Remeber tough that there does not exist any video game characters in this world.
                    If that person is a character from a game then that person will not be here."
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

"What does that mean? Are we going to do research here in the simulation?"

Comment

Simulated London

Upon hearing Ansem's words, Six spoke up.

"Can we go to real London then?", Six asked.
                        sigpic

Comment

Simulated London

"I would ask you to formulate a plan first. Once out in the real world we do not have much time"
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Simulated London

"Very well then can we at least get a simulation of what's going on in the real London at the current time?" Said Chris as he continues to look up at the sky.

Comment

"... I suppose so. But telekinesis will only get us so far. Where do you all suppose meeting?"

Comment

Simulated London

"Well, I was going to go to Halsey for good weapons and maybe pick up some better MJOLNIR armor, maybe even grab a Tactical Nuke or two. Once we get deep inside the base, we blow the place to hell. It's simple and quick, just like most Spartan Ops.", Six said in a calm tone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X