X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

"Oh, you mean an afterlife sort of thing, I thought you were thinking of something else." Deimos said. "Well, we do have a purgatory. I went there when I died. It's a constant battlefield, everyone fighting one another until you're judged. You die there, you just come back seconds later. And endless battle. I don't know about Heaven or Hell though. Only Hank would know that, and he HATES talking about that kind of stuff." Deimos explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Skies of Vietnam

Lucian aimed both his guns forward. "The Culling."
      Guns were blazing. Bullets embodied by light sprayed from all sides, giving off the impression of the densest bullet fire ever. (Of course, they have never seen the girls of Gensokyo fight.) While firing, Lucian dashed towards the Chrysalis to close the gap in between.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

The Chrysalis stopped and turned around.

"SELF-DEFENSE SYSTEMS ONLINE."

It began firing the gatling gun.

"I see... I won't bother hm now about it. But later, when things have died down, I will ask, regardless of reaction.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Doing that will be like talking to a brick wall." Sanford commented. "He'll just ignore you, or try to fight you, if you provoke the guy. He may be a good fighter, but he doesn''t like conversation, unless it involves food, that blender of his, or a mission."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Hmm... then... I guess I'll have to be prepared to fight. I'm going to talk to that HP guy, and I highly doubt he's going to randomly show up."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Deimos said. "That bastard's been randomly appearing for as long as I can remember."

Comment

"I will wait for as long as my patience holds, but I need to know what happened to Otori and where the Higher Power sent him."

Comment

Skies of Vietnam

Silver had regained consciousness after using Chaos Control to escape. However the destination he was warped to was right under the Chrysalis!

"Huh... what?" He mumbled as he shook himself awake.

The sound of gunfire echoed throughout the area. At the sound of the Chrysalis's weapons firing Silver instantly realized what was going on. Their was an all out firefight in the sky!

"Ooh... Why do I get stuck in these kind of situations?" He said to himself as he walks back and forth, thinking of what to do.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"You don't need to know. You want to know." a voice said, coming from thhe stairs. It was the Higher Power.

"Can't you go bother someone else?" Sanford complained.

"I did. It was a fella named O something. I've forgotten already." The Higher Power said.

Comment

Skies of Gensokyo

"So we wait here." Murasa announced.
                      "I don't wanna waaaait!" Flandre complained, whining in a loud voice.
                      "Flandre, if you continue whining, I'll tell Meiling!" Suwako scolded Flandre, who cried louder-
                      BOOM
                      "They started!" Murasa said as two signals immediately popped: A large spear and a barrage of amulets. "Remilia and Reimu broke into the fortifications!"

Moriya Shrine

"So should we go back to the Hakurei Shrine-" Daiyousei began to ask, but then-"
                      BOOM
                      "What was that?" Daiyousei wondered, flying above to see what's going on."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"What is it Daiyousei?"

I finally awoke. how long have I... 2 hours. Good enough.

"Ansem, am I ready now? I need to do a quick studying of the town status."

I want to know... I suppose he's right, but...

"Where have you taken Otori?! Why leave such a foggy trace of him?!"

Comment

Skies of Gensokyo

John saw the signals and turned to Suwako.

"I'm ready to coordinate our attacks if you are. Just mark the spot with a blast of unique looking danmaku, like a firework. I'll see it.", John shouted as he flew high into the clouds.

John continued to climb higher and higher above the clouds, eventually reaching the very beginning of the Stratosphere.

He then waited for Suwako to give an indication of where to strike. John zoomed in with his visor and waited.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Skies of Gensokyo

Shortly after the barrage of amulet died out, an ethereal dragon soared and ascended into the heavens.
                            "That's Kaguya!" Murasa noted. All that's left is Yuuka's signal.

Moriya Shrine

"...!" Daiyousei's eyes widened. "The enemies' position in Youkai Mountain... It's under attack!"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The Higher Power sighed. "I hate people who always want every answer. Not every question has an answer." The Higher Power said.

Comment

"Damn... well then, let's hurry!"

I unsheathed my wrist sword. It's about time to see what this can do.

I just sat there.

"... very well. I'll play your little game. But I will find out."

Comment

Working...
                                X