X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So she's been trained by Chris... close enough.

"Why? Because I am going to tell you something and you are going to take two of the given options. There is a man up ahead. Since you know Chris, you should know a man by the name of Wesker. I am heading in his direction. Now then, the two options are either to get out of here as quickly as possible... or you can assisst us. He may be glad you came, if your combative skills are as you say. So, which one shall you partake in?"

Comment

London
      ________

"Yea I know Wesker. Met him once before." Said Claire as she listens to the two different options he gave her. "Chris already knows I'm here. In fact he gave me strict orders to wait out here for him in case he needs help. Also not only has Chris trained me, but I have also survived several viral outbreaks, and fought my way through armies of the undead." Said Claire as she opens the car. She then looks at the back seat where there was an M3 Auto Shotgun, and a belt of shotgun shells. The Shotgun belonged to the owner of the car, one of Chris's teammates that died in the Research Labs.

"I'm going in anyways no matter what my brother says. I'm just waiting for the right moment. So since you're here I guess this is the right time to go on in." She said as she strapped the belt around her waist, and readied the shotgun.

Comment

Ordered not to go in, huh...

"Well... that would have been a wise choice, but given the circumstance, your brother might die if we don't back him up now. Get in."

I got into the driver's seat of the car and then hot-wired the engine active. I put my AK, magnum, and other katana in the back, but I kept one next to me just in case.

Comment

Prometheus Labs

"Oh, don't worry about me. You should be worrying about Wesker.", Six said in a calm, yet emotionless tone.

Six then turned to Chris and spoke.

"You know, we are in a high-tech facility. Do you want to grab any armor or weapons?", Six asked Chris in the same tone as before.

Sector 3 - Prometheus Labs

The Spartan-III saw Wesker's sweeping kick and thanks to her augmented reflexes, jumped over the kick. She then jumped over Wesker and dropped a live grenade on top of him. Once she landed, she then pulled out her MA5C Assault Rifle and began firing armor piercing rounds at him.

The tanks couldn't intervene, or else they would risk shooting their fellow Spartan. Instead, some of the machine gunners aimed their weapons at the Nemesis T-Type second forms and sent a barrage of armor-piercing 7.62mm rounds.

Meanwhile, the Mantises were safe out of harm's way, thanks to the Warthogs and their Gauss Cannons. They then both turned their attention towards the Nemesis creatures and sent a barrage of 20mm rounds, missiles, and 25x130mm slugs going at Mach 40. There was only 2 Mantises and 19 Warthogs in the assault, but they were holding their own.

The 25 remaining Spartan-IIIs quickly backed off and away from the crossfire, only serving as a distraction for the Nemesis creatures. Their morale was increasing as they saw the Mantis and Warthog team send a storm of ordinance at their target.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

London
            ________

Claire quickly hopped into the back seat and strapped herself in. "I hope you know what you're doing!" She said as she prepared herself for the upcoming battle.

Prometheus Labs

"I'm just warning you. I've already lost my other teammates here in London. I don't want to lose anyone else." Said Chris as they made their way into the 2nd sector.

Sector 3
            _________

As the Spartan avoided his attack he quickly tried to avoid the grenade, but was caught in the explosion. The explosion had stunned him momentarily, giving the female spartan enough time to open fire. As she started firing armor piercing rounds at him from her Assault Rifle he stood up, not even flinching from the gunshots. However the bullets are piercing his skin, but are getting stuck in the muscle. As Wesker turns to her he scowls as he charges toward her at high speed, preparing the lethal Rhino Charge. An attack where Wesker stabs his hand through his opponents heart with his fingertips.

The Super Tyrants have been killed and as the Nemesis Second forms were trying to fight back they repeated gunfire had kept them at bay. In fact the gunfire from the Gauss Cannons and the Scorpion Tanks were literally ripping them to shreds. Not even giving them a chance to even mutate into their third form.

Meanwhile above the base the aerial transport vehicle containing the Experiment Beta B.O.W. has finally arrived at the Prometheus Labs. As the large B.O.W. was about to be dropped it let out a incredibly loud inhuman roar that filled the entire area. As Chris heard the roar he tensed up slightly. "Damn... looks like they brought the big guns... let's just hope whatever made that sound is with us..." Said Chris as he kept running.

As Wesker heard the roar he grinned, however he did not stop his mad dash, and continued to wind back his hand as he was about to perform his strongest and fastest version of the Rhino Charge attack.

Comment

Prometheus Labs

"Okay, let's go then. You don't have to worry about me. I've fought against worse odds.", Six said to Chris as he then ran down to the second sector.

Sector 3 - Prometheus Labs

The female Spartan-III just barely dodged the attack, but Wesker's fingers annihilated the armor plating on right shoulder of the inferior SPI Mark III armor. Shards of metal scattered all over the floor as the force of the impact sent the Spartan to the ground. The female Spartan rolled away from Wesker and pulled out a carbon steel combat knife, ready for him to attack again.

Meanwhile, the 25 remaining Spartan-IIIs were about to charge Wesker, but heard a loud roar from up above.

The Mantises and Warthog drivers heard the noise from up above as well, and looked to see the source of the noise.

Another machinegun operator hopped out from his weapon and charged at Wesker, trying to assist his fellow Spartan.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Sector 3

Wesker looks at the female spartan as he simply walks up to her. "You are quite the skilled combatant now aren't you? Unfortunately you're life ends here." He said as he prepares one final attack to finish off the female spartan. However he turns to see another Spartan charging at him. Wesker looks down at the many pieces of scrap metal on the ground in front of him as the Spartan charged at him. He quickly kicks the pieces of scrap metal at the oncoming Spartan, sending the many pieces of shrapnel to fly forward like weak gunfire.

As the large B.O.W. let's out one final roar the aerial transport vehicle drops the creature, causing it to crash through the ceiling and on top of one of the Tanks. As it lands it lets out yet another roar as it charged towards the Mantises. The large B.O.W. easily towers over the mechas.

Comment

Sector 3

"Eagh!", the charging Spartan uttered as his armor was pelted by the shrapnel. The shrapnel didn't pierce the armor, but it did leave deep scratches along the front side of the torso and arms. Despite the attack, the Spartan-III charged straight through the attack and slammed into Wesker, sending them both to the ground. The female Spartan took this opportunity to rush over to Wesker and try to stab him in the heart.

The Mantises quickly began to backpedal and fire 20mm rounds and missiles as the towering behemoth charged towards them.

"What the f*ck is that thiung!", one of the Warthog Gauss Cannon operators yelled as the rest of the Warthogs mobilized and began to fire their Gauss Cannons at the creature.

The 25 remaining Spartan-IIIs saw the creature charging the Mantises and ran to the creature's flanks.
                  "Climb onto the creature!", the squad leader shouted as the Spartans charged at the B.O.W.'s sides.

Meanwhile, the 7 remaining Scorpion tanks opened fire from behind, trying to destroy the giant monster.
                  Last edited by S121; 08-12-2013, 07:25 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Package

"It's not something primitive like branding you with a torture device." Nitori giggled as she placed the disc in between the presser and John's solar plexis. "If I hold this for a few seconds, you can-"
                    Nitori let go of the presser, and the disc began to levitate close to John's skin but not exactly touching it.
                    "The disc is unique in which that it reads to someone's skin and can only be used by the person." Nitori explained. "It's a bit uncomfortabke right now, but I'm working on it."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

The Package

John was a little curious about the disc, so he decided to ask Nitori about it.

"So, if I ever remove the disc from my torso, do I need to use the... pancake presser thing to reset it?", John asked Nitori.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Package

Nitori laughed nervously, then added: "Only if you are installing a new disc."
                        "Okay, you're done." Nitori announced. "You can wear your armor now. Where's Zero? I have something for him too..."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

The Package

"I think he walked outside.", John said as he began to put on the top half of his underarmor.

John closed up the underarmor and assembled the armor plates back onto his body. Next, he put on his helmet, grabbed Mimi off of the table, and attached her to his magnetic holster.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Package

After a few minutes Zero had re-entered The Package to see if John and Nitori were done with the upgrades. "I'm right here, I didn't leave. I was just outside." He said as he crossed his arms.

Comment

"Know what I'm doing? In war, there's no time for that. It's come up with a plan and stick to it, never bail out. Now then... HANG ON!"

I hit the pedal and headed straight for the laboratory.

Comment

The Package

Once John had gotten everything settled back onto his armor, he then left The Package and sprinted back to the battlefield.

Battle of Gensokyo

As John approached, he could see all of the Fairies and Youkai fighting the Nucleoids, trying to get to the Extractor.

John was ready for the inevitable. There was a very good chance that this was his final hour, but if it was, he was ready to make the ultimate sacrifice like so many Spartans had done before him.

(Spartans never die, they're only missing in action.), John encouraged himself with a few final thoughts as he then sprinted straight into the battle, ready for whatever awaited him at the end of this mission.
                                Last edited by S121; 08-12-2013, 10:24 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X