X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

John was confused. To him, it was simply restoring what was lost. They weren't regrowing her tails, simply reattaching them.

"I didn't think it was artificially regrowing your tails, simply reattaching them, kind of like with a dismembered finger.", John said in a slightly confused tone.

Not wanting the Nucleoids to get their hands on Ran's tails, John put them back into his suit with a Corridor of Darkness and spoke.

"When we get back to Earth, I'll give them back and you can do what you want with them. Lets go help Yukari.", John said as he stood back up and offered his hand to help her up.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Let's do so." Ran nodded, following John briskly somehow even with swollen ankles and exhaustion.

"The king? I do not know. He had the power to teleport to different places, so he probably wound up in another world." Dominus answered. Suddenly the ground below Renamon erupted with blasts of fresh magma seeping through.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

DominoŽs room

Renamon saw the pillars of magma appearing around her and she ran between the only safe spots, her digivice purging energy to her body, the fox transformed to Taomon.

"I see you enjoy the element of fire, lets see how it meets with its counterpart" the fox priestess said making a hand sigil.

Water started appearing from the floor as the lava pillars as she also directed a torrent of water towards the general as she also went behind it.

The consumer

Nera finally went for the risk "Yukari, I need you to cover me, IŽll get him for your advantage" she said already running towards the devourer, her bone staff forming along side her left paw as an aura sphere was forming on her right paw
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"This is childish play." The Devourer growled as a huge shockwave blew everything away: including Nera who charged at him and her aura spheres.

"Tough adversary." Yukari grit her teeth, an N forming on her forehead as she declared.
          "Mesh of Light and Darkness."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

Nera fell to the ground and impaled the bonestaff on it to resist the shockwave "It will take more than that to stop me" she said getting up and running towads the devourer again at full speed
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

As they neared the main room, John looked over to Ran.
              John saw how Ran seemed exhausted and how despite being a Youkai, she was still injured. That, coupled with the fact that they were quickly approaching the main room only served to remind him that Yuuka was dead, and how even Youkai were vulnerable to Gluteneriel.

"Are you sure you're going to be fine? You need to be at peak physical condition if you plan on standing a chance... We've already lost too many people.", John said to Ran in an almost emotionless tone.

John's last sentence seemed cold, grave.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"I don't want to be a dead weight." Ran announced determinely. "I'll help in any way I can."
                Her ankles were bleeding as she said that sentence.

With almost godlike reflection, the Devourer's hand reached and grabbed Nera's throat.
                "Gotcha, you stink rat-" the Devourer glared amd grinned, as his grasp became tighter...

"I'm going in!"
                A saint, with black, open-collar strap dress and purple-to-golden gradient hair, hit the Devourer on the head with a dropkick, releasing Nera from the death grasp.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

The moment the jackal had her neck free from the Devourer, she went for an uppercut to his chin as it went down

"For your information, Im a jackal!" she growled creating an aura sphere and exploding it on his chest

DominoŽs room

As the water kept going, Taomon started freezing it with her magic, now she was feeling the high temperature as the floor had an orange coloration.

The now torrent of ice hitted the generalŽs chest as she prepared a barrier on her body

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

John looked down to her ankles ind sighed.

He admired the fact that she showed such determination and devotion to her cause, just like a Spartan would, but she was in no condition to fight.

"Here.", John said as he pulled out his Biofoam and it's Biofoam injector and prepped it for injection.

"This might regrow your tails, but my intention is to help you with your ankles and fatigue. This will super-increase your regeneration rate. I know you probably don't want to run the risk of tails, so I need to ask you first. Do you want some Biofoam? It will help with the pain and heal all your wounds with time.", John said to Ran.

John was in a rush as well, but he always took care of his own. He wasn't going to force the Biofoam on her, but he didn't want to leave her unprepared.
                    sigpic

Comment

Promethean Lab - Outer Wall
                      Robin was nearing a corner of the building. He looked back once more to make sure Chung could still see him. Then, he eased himself against the wall and looked cautiously around the corner. No one else was there... Robin gradually crept forth from the wall to inspect the other side. That's when he saw the gaping hole in the side of the building. "Ah, bingo."
                      Robin turned back to Chung and signaled to him.

Comment

London-???

Vergil who was now wandering the streets of London had felt an odd aura coming from the direction of Prometheus Labs. Intrigued by this odd presence he is feeling he took off at blinding speeds towards the labs with the powerful Yamato in hand.
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

London
                          ________

Chung looked down at the labs and saw that Robin had found an entrance and was signaling to them. Chung smirked as he stood up, grabbing the Destroyer he jumped down and took off running towards Robin. "Alright! Now let's go!" He said as he made his way into the labs.

Comment

London: Promethean Lab - Outer Wall Opening

Robin stood before the opening in the tall grass. Hood up and cloak closed still to keep the sheen of his armor to a minimum. He looked inside, puzzled slightly by what he saw. "I've never seen anything like this." Robin said with wonder and amazement in his voice. "To think these mechanisms are made out of metal..."
                            He looked over to Chung walking up beside him.

Comment

London-Headed to the Labs

As Vergil was running as fast as possible, he was at least looking like a blur to anyone who he happened to pass by. As Vergil kept running he eventually came to a stop as he looked up at a large building in the shape of a Nobody symbol.
                              "How strange... I have not seen a building like that in this world at all before... the aura it is giving off is strange. It is neither human nor demonic... though that is to be expected in this world." Said Vergil as he clenched the Yamato which was in it's sheathe. Vergil then once again took off running as fast as possible towards the building, as he drew closer he saw two people at the side of the building about to use a giant hole as an entrance.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

London - Prometheus Lab - Outer Wall - The bush outside the opening in the wall

(you gotta have this playing for maximum effect of the situation...)

As Robin and Chung looked at the opening...something was watching them. A bush behind them seemed to be growing a pair of grey, fuzzy ears, a bushy tail, and a wisp of hair sticking at a strange angle up. Big blue eyes looked out from the green leaves, impassively watching the two. Suddenly, the fuzzy features disappeared and soft rustling could be faintly heard. The grey wisp of hair stuck out of the tall grass and moved towards Robin. When it got close enough, it ducked under his cloak. Robin and Chung did not notice as the little thing jumped into Robin's bag under his cloak.

Comment

Working...
                                X