X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

"Normal humans can't make it past 8 second mark." Rumia said as Yukari appeared with lunch.

"Okay, so I probably don't need to improve.", John said to Rumia before Yukari began to speak.

"Get your lunch!" Yukari shouted as she presented Japanese curry with rice and sparkling water.

"Thank you.", John said to Yukari as he grabbed his lunch.

John looked around for a place that could support his weight.

Not finding one, John decided to just sit on the ground and eat.

Hotel

"So what is it you wanted to show me?", Isaac asked as he followed Nitori.

(She sure seemed excited about showing me. I wonder what it is.)
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

At the word of no free will DiZ gets more interested, although you couldn't really tell as his face was covered with red sheets of cloth.
      "No free will you say. How did you manage that?
      How did you manage that while still leaving them intelligent. My robot have completely free will, but I no idea about how to limit their free will"
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Engi-Con

"I don't believe I even introduced myself. I am Voltar, it is a pleasure to meet you." Voltar greeted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Engi-Con

"Call me DiZ—it's as good a name as any."
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Engi-Con

Dr. Wily laughs a little at DiZ's question not because he found it was stupid, but rather because he thought it was interesting. "It's because of their special programming. I programmed their AI to be vastly intelligent and to follow commands, but they also contain a special Integrated Chip called the Cognitive Circuit. This circuit gives each Robot Master a special personality. Without the chip they will seem like any ordinary robot that will follow your commands, but with this chip they have a personality making them seem more human yet they will still follow command like their core programming tells them to." Said Dr. Wily as he takes out a replica of the chip out from his pocket.

"This is just a replica. It is just to show what the chip looks like." Said the Doctor as he hands the chip to DiZ.

Wily turns to Voltar and grins. "The name is Doctor Albert Wily."

Comment

Outside Hotel, Hawaii; Yuyuko

Well then, time to get started.

I saw a boat house. That's as good a place to search for a jet ski as any other place.

I entered and I saw Okuu.

"Ah, good morning Utsuho."

Comment

Hotel

"Okay, okay. Look here." Nitori led Isaac to the bedroom where EVE was working on something. "This is going to be a new module for my sixth and final auto-AI drones."
                "He's called NOAH." EVE explained. "Harnessing the transportation power of ADAM and the destructive power of CAIN, we're creating a combat cruiser that can sail the world and defend against intruders."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Once John finished eating, he went back over to Rumia.

"So, do you have anything else planned?", John asked.

Hotel

"He's called NOAH." EVE explained. "Harnessing the transportation power of ADAM and the destructive power of CAIN, we're creating a combat cruiser that can sail the world and defend against intruders."

"So basically, it's a super advanced security drone. Have you tried it out yet, or were you going to show it off at the Engi-con?", Isaac asked, still looking it over.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

DiZ turned the chip and examined it. "Interesting. I don't think I could use it tough.
                    You see, I found a way of encoding peoples heart into data.
                    I can then place them into a robot and let them live on even after they die.
                    I don't know how to modify the data i get tough. The hearts working is beyond even me."

DiZ then handed the chip back.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Engi-Con

"Encoding a heart into a machine does not make them live on. A heart is simply an organ. Zhe brain is zhe important factor. How do you think I still live? I'm pretty much just a brain in a jar." Voltar chuckled. "AI can be coded however skilled you are. One can limit the free will if zhey choose to do so. It is all in zhe data."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Engi-Con

"Ah, but I'm talking about the spiritual heart.
                        The things that makes us who we are and not just mindless robots.
                        A being whiteout a heart can't feel anything. No sorrow, no anger, no joy, nothing.
                        They aren't even meant to exist. That's why we call the Nobodies.
                        The problem is that that heart is insanely complicated.
                        To even be able to encode it in the first place is a big milestone.
                        Remember, I'm not coding these. They are not robots. They are living beings that i have encoded."
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Engi-Con

"I do not believe in those things. I am a scientist, not a philisopher. I have no heart, yet I feel zhese emotions as one with one would. Still, putting people in mechanical bodies, did they do this on zheir own accord? Or were they forced?" Voltar asked.

Comment

Engi-Con

DiZ laughed at the question. "A little bit of both actually. They are nearly always surprised and terrified to find that they do not have their body anymore.
                            They adjust it tough "
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Engi-Con

"Sounds like my own experiences. Not exact, I vasn't scared, more.. intrigued. My drones ultimately saved me by putting me in my own artificial body." Voltar explained.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"Speaking of plans, there is something you haven´t explained" Renamon interrupted them and then looked at Nera "Would you please do it?"

The jackal nodded and pointed both paw´s towards the fox "Just be careful, ok?" she said as darl energy flew to the fox engulfing her in dark energy

The vixen´s body started to change in color to her black and white fur with red eyes and gloves "The usage of darkness can also change your body and mind, some can control it like Renamon and me, but others can lose their minds and go berzerk" Nera explained as Renamon went to a lone rock and lifted it without any problem
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X