X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suwa Lake - Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

Renamon sighed as the time was now becoming useless. She took her digivice and contacted the spartan "Six.. thats enough, there are no living beings in there as you are. Get back here, we must go back to the medical camp" the fox said and got up.

Nera looked at the sky and then to the dog-girl. "Come on little one.. we will go to somewhere safe from all this mess" the jackal spoke taking the silver haired on her paws
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Inu Sakuya squirmed slightly reaching for the bag. "Wan! Wan! Wan!" She kept pointing towards it as though there was something in it...

Comment

"Nice, so you got some kind of time rifting carriage? Ah well. My boat's just as reliable... if not better..."

Comment

Nera looked at the bag and went for it "What is it? is there something inside?" the jackal asked to the silver haired taking the bag with one paw and opened it
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Six.. that's enough, there are no living beings in there as you are. Get back here, we must go back to the medical camp.", Six heard over his communicator.

Six was quiet for a moment, looking at the murky depths around him. Perhaps Robin was dead, but if there was one thing Six was not going to do, it was simply leaving without checking the entire lake.

"No. If his body is down here, then there's a chance that we can revive him back in London. I'm not leaving him here. We do not leave our kind behind.", Six said to Renamon in an emotionless tone.

And with that, Six continued to search the lake. So far, he had searched 94% of the lake, but so far, he came up with nothing.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Medic Tent

Koishi warmed up nicely, and this time, the eye did not shake as musch, ad neither did Koishi, rather, a smile came onto her face as she cuddled up in the blanket.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Medic Tent

As Koishi's smiled and cuddled up in the blanket, Isaac let out a sigh of relief. He was no doctor, but he did a decent job. Koishi was going to be okay, and that was all that mattered. Isaac pulled up a chair and waited for Koishi to wake up. In the meantime, Isaac was going to get some rest of his own. It had been three days since he last slept, and after everything he had gone through, he needed it. Isaac knew that he couldn't sleep, but at the very least, he could sit down and relax.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"Wan!" Inu Sakuya jumped down into the vast bag and scurried about the inside for a few moments. It was possible to get lost inside it. Suddenly she emerged with a massive book on warcraft tactics, bound in blue leather and seemed to be quite old. "Wan wan!" She looked up at Nera with the book resting precariously on top of her head.

Comment

"Ok, let me carry it while you go with my partner, she is the yellow fox over there, ok?" Nera said taking the book and pointing at Renamon

the vixen got close to the two and offered her paw "Are you ready to go?" she asked calmly

Spoiler:

Comment

After 20 minutes of searching the lake in its entirety, Six came up with nothing. It was not possible. That would only mean that Robin either survived and left, or was taken by Grima's Avatar. If he was taken by the avatar, then there was no hope in getting Robin back. Feeling defeated, Six trudged back out of the Suwa Lake and back to Renamon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Little Inu Sakuya looked at Renamon's paw and then went down to the bag strap and brought it up and placed it in her hand and hoped into it as well. She then looked over to Six. "Wan! Wan!" Her tail wagged slightly, even though her eyes remained the same impassive look.

Comment

Six looked over to the strange little creature and walked over to it. At this point, Six was depressed by the fact that his teammate was gone with no way to revive him. Six felt like he failed him. Virtually nothing would affect him at this point.

"What is it?", Six asked Inu Sakuya in an emotionless tone.
                          sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

"Did we really clean every corpse up that fast?"

"Yeah." Orin stretched her shoulders. Her missing eye socket was twitchy- it made Orin uncomfortable. "That's everything."

"Then let's call everyone for the funeral." Eirin sadly replied. Orin bowed her head in condolence and ordered some fairies to fetch everyone who has participated in the war.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Renamon took the bag and got up too "We must go, the funeral will start in no time and I can see some fairies coming towards our location, surely to notice us about it" the fox said with a calm tone

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                                "Nice, so you got some kind of time rifting carriage? Ah well. My boat's just as reliable... if not better..."
                                "Pretty much. Oh yea I have a small present for you." He said as he summoned Geryon's carriage once more. He then hopped onto it and disappeared with the simple command of going to his place. In front of his shop he reappeared. As he did he jumped back off and marched in. He took a look around his room for all his Devil Arms and grabbed a few of them. He had grabbed Nevan, Pandora, and Agni & Rudra. He then quickly ran back out and hopped back onto the carriage. He stored all of them except Nevan in a small compartment underneath the seat.

He then rode off into another rift, and reappeared in front of Komachi. He hopped off Geryon's carriage and tossed what looked to be a purple demonic guitar to Komachi.

((Except with the blade folded away.))
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X