X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test Chamber - Pentagon

Zero looks at him and smirks a bit. "Yea, well I'm not the type to give up the second I start feeling pain. I fight until my body can't take it any longer!" Zero said as he rushes towards Arthas. "You also remind me of someone I once fought before!" Said Zero as he continues running towards him. "That too drives me to fight you! The feeling I get when I fight you reminds me of my previous battles!" Zero said as he jumps onto the air, attempting a heavy overhead slash at Arthas.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Renamon grasped the abandoned building´s window and got inside as one of the monsters fell at her back, she then noticed took the pipe again and sharpened it to fight the smaller ones

("Come on.. reach this place now") the fox thought of her allies, what was happening to them?

She ran upstairs reaching the roof and defeated some of the thermal monsters covering her with more of the energetic liquid, the digivice was getting charged more.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka - Japan

The helicopter stopped over where John and X where standing. "We still have a destination to reach, hurry up".
        She pulled back the invisible string of the bow and shoot three Wing Arrows at a meteor not far away. The bow was difficult to handle as it was above 2 meters tall.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Osaka - Japan

Renamon was clearing the roof as she heard an helicopter coming towards them, suddenly another termal creature tried to takle her. The fox evaded it but had to land on her back as she protected the portable computer.

("Got to keep my calm, if I use my energies, I won´t be ready at the assault on the HQ") the vixen thought as she rammed the spear-pipe on the monster´s core killing it
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

A swarm of flying centipede-like creatures with pointed heads flew out of the storm, starting to take out anything in the air, killing themselves in the process. But that didn't matter due to the sheer amount of them.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I woke up to hear Otori yelling (again) at the stranger.

"You damn idiot! You could have killed her!" I responded.

"Otori... I'm fine. He probably had his priorities. He... probably... hey, by the way, what is your name? All this time spent together and I still don't know your name."

Komachi spoke up as drunk as ever with what many bottles of sake she had as if nothing ever happened to me. "Yea. I've still have yet to learn your NAME... you'll tell us, won't you?" She got a little close to the stranger, and whacking her in this state would probably cause more problems than she was already causing. I guess she is left with the strangers reaction and dealing with it.

Comment

Osaka - Japan

"...you'll tell us, won't you?"

The red haired girl was starting to invade his personal space.

(Is this girl intoxicated?)

John was tempted to put his palm to her forehead and push her into the back seat, but he decided to be polite instead, seeing how he really could have gotten them killed.

"I am John-117, a Spartan-II. Sorry if I rattled you guys up.", John said as he looked into the distance, surveying the chaos in the city.
                Last edited by S121; 05-16-2013, 06:54 PM.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Osaka - Japan

Finally the roof was clear of monsters, some of the others were still lurking around, but were only walking around.

"Phew.. that was close, and I barely used any energy" Renamon said to herself sticking the spear-tube on the floor.

Then the fox jumped down to deal with the other monsters saving some civilians. "Go to the office buldings, they are safe, go!" she said holding off a monster´s claw and stopping it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka - Japan

Aqua told the Alpha team too go and save civilians while she would find the others. She readied the rest of her Keyblade Glider and rode ready to fire the bow at any time. As the bow and the glider was meant to be used together she didn't have any problem using the bow anymore.

After flying around for a while she see the Vixen saving some characters and holing of a monster. Aqua dragged the bow back and shot a Air Arrow at it.
                    "Where is the others? John is stuck in a car with a few others. I told him to come, but i haven't seen it"
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Osaka - Japan

X looks up the Helicopter that Aqua was in. He quickly nods. "It's not too far from here correct? I'll go on ahead. Meet you there." Said X as he takes off flying high into the air. He the begins flying forward. Off in the distance he can see Renamon fighting off some monster, trying to protect some civilians. He quickly lands behind Renamon. Falcon Buster ready. He takes aim at one of the creatures and fires a uncharged blast. "Sorry it took so long! We had a little run in with bad weather!" Said X to Renamon as he keeps firing at some of the monsters. Trying to keep them away from the civilians.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Plowing through the building in front of Renamon and the others was a large beetle like creature with huge mandibles on it's front, along with six spiked legs and a glowing backside. beside it were two Chryatis, roaring as the beetle creature rolled towards Renamon with high speeds.
                        (Yes, the beetle is a Godon.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Aqua lays the bow down where it is supposed to rest on the Keyblade. After a short while it begins to spin around the lower part of the glider.
                          A round shield forms around Aqua while she charges at the beetle while the front of the glider is moving super fast functioning as sort of like a drill.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

The creature simply knocks Aqua away with the opening of it's mandibles and it still charged forward, and one of the Chryatis dashes towards Aqua, swinging it's forearms at her.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Seeing the monster coming forward her Aqua threw her Keyblade glider in a half circle around her, then it returned to her.
                              "We have to move quickly we can't hold them forever." Aqua's hand could be seen glowing flame red, stronger and stronger.
                              "Take cover"
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Osaka - Japan

X looks up at the large beetle creature. He quickly takes aim at it, and begins charging a charged shot. "If I can get a good shot I can pierce that creatures armor!" He said as he tries to get a good shot at the creature. His aim getting interrupted each time the creature attacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X